Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
This is a pretty good showing for why you should avoid giving FNC the Shen/Kennan combo. They're pretty monstrous with that set up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

they make a lot of weird dick references in the league of legends casting today

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Ok I watched the SKT LZ game. Pretty good stuff, you should watch it too.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I think rookie is the second best midlaner in the world.

He might even be better than faker, at least sometimes.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rookie is ridiculously good and the fans love him and he plays with marge and also duke really fed in that one game

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Hello a team called DAN hatching out of an egg 2-0ed EDG overnight, rabidsquid please tell me what there is to care about these folks

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

well theres somebody on DAN named Lies, and so his name is DAN Lies and so that's pretty good. also DAN Karin turns into DANK Arin and that's good. lies actually got benched for moyu so that removes part of what makes the team good, and they have q1 for when ggoong inevitably sucks.

DAN just got super lucky during the promotional tournament and is almost definitely worse than YM was. EDG just sucked today, there's really nothing compelling about DAN. their macro is bad even for a chinese team. dank arin is actually sometimes an exciting jungle player i guess? oh also basically the entire roster has a limited champion pool. id be surprised if they dont end up getting relegated

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Seeing Ggoong on a team that won some games was indeed a surprise. DAN Lies is a compelling username but if they're expected to spend the rest of the split getting dunked back into obscurity, that's too bad.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

These are some weird loving teamfights.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Vermain posted:

These are some weird loving teamfights.

eulcs.txt

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

seriously what is going on. lmao at that fizz ult

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Vitality are always going to have good players that don't work well together aren't they?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

RealFoxy posted:

Vitality are always going to have good players that don't work well together aren't they?

how did they lose that game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

Lost two teamfights in a row by playing like garbage. Fizz R onto a clearly Veil'd Syndra is utterly inexplicable, and I don't think I saw a single good Rumble ult that entire game.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

No good way to force fights/take turrets

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

henkman posted:

No good way to force fights/take turrets

They had Fizz R and Kalista R, which, when combined with Braum ult, is more than enough to get a fight going. Hell, you can even sacrifice Equalizer to block off a lane and then go in if you're desperate. It just seemed like Vitality constantly split up and mispositioned horribly at the end.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah for sure dude

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I think UoL's got this game. That's one hell of a Twitch protection squad they've got and MM has no way of getting into the backline barring a flank.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

That caster went completely off the rails with that ancient Egyptian zoo analogy :stare:

lol at Deficio saying thank you for being called a pharaoh and calling play-by-play casters minions that worship him

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Vermain posted:

I think UoL's got this game. That's one hell of a Twitch protection squad they've got and MM has no way of getting into the backline barring a flank.

I mean randomly giving up the double first blood isn't a good sign for MM either

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

JerryLee posted:

I mean randomly giving up the double first blood isn't a good sign for MM either

*triple first blood

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
Seven kills in eight minutes :stare:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

This is the kind of game that 15 minute FF was made for.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Shadow225 posted:

That caster went completely off the rails with that ancient Egyptian zoo analogy :stare:

lol at Deficio saying thank you for being called a pharaoh and calling play-by-play casters minions that worship him

he's gone full challenger along with the game.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Unfortunate for MM there. They did really well but there's absolutely no loving way for Katarina to get a full Death Blossom off against that team comp in a 5v5, and Twitch can only do so much.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
this is hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBBKw0p-2Lo

e: ok, they actually almost won that second game and they didn't have some bans. Could they possibly be ok in challenger?

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jun 9, 2017

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I hope c9 lose today :getin:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
yeah kennen support with thresh adc?? riv you loving moron

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

riv's word salad feels like its gotten worse lately

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

pee 1 :cripes:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Best death that fight was def shady just strollin in with nothing to accomplish bein all "hey guys what's goin on?"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
We call that the NA herald

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
This is the most presence Sneaky has had in a game in a long time.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

P1 just doesn't feel like they're doing anything. They haven't even tried to make an ill-advised play since falling behind.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
will sneaky build frozen mallet?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yes he will

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

henkman posted:

will sneaky build frozen mallet?

Will the game last long enough for him to build it?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Probably not

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
oh man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

UPDATE: Sneaky has successfully purchased the item "Frozen Mallet."

• Locked thread