Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SRM posted:

The Shantae games are cute and wonderful and I will fight anyone who besmirches her good name

The cutscenes/closeup art are just a teensy bit too booby but the sprites and the characters themselves are fine and good. The games are very good, especially Pirates Curse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I hope next Zelda lets us tame wild wolves to have doggo buddies to follow us around and get REALLY UPSET if some rear end in a top hat moblin kills them

Open world Nintendogs

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Will that new Super Meat Boy remake still not have the original music because of the creator disputes?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Infinitum posted:

No this is now :siren: Rage Thread :siren:
As in throw your loving controller through the loving screen cause that loving gently caress didn't loving jump right for the loving trillionth time

I'm gonna go for the world record of "most replay ghost meatboys on screen at once"

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Pretty sure that one was fake

Pretty sure 99.9999% of them are all fake. :)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Utnayan posted:

Pretty sure 99.9999% of them are all fake. :)

So what's the deal with your account? :v:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'm glad you enjoyed the viral marketing for my new game, in which you track down your online enemies and destroy them to become a twitter sensation.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Infinitum posted:

So what's the deal with your account? :v:

I know :( I should rename myself the Truth Bringer.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm glad you enjoyed the viral marketing for my new game, in which you track down your online enemies and destroy them to become a twitter sensation.

This would actually sell really well

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Utnayan posted:

I know :( I should rename myself the Truth Bringer.

Remember when you thought I worked for Nintendo because you didn't check who the OP of the last thread was?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Even if I don't plan on playing Zelda I still scan my amiibos every day for the loots.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hey

Guess what

Bestbuy Canada has an E3 page for upcoming games

Pokotok over on Reddit manipulated the urls

These are actual urls you can visit right now (Before they get taken down)
http://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/150x150/104/10440/10440791.jpg
http://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/150x150/104/10440/10440792.jpg

:siren::ducksiren::siren: MOTHER loving SMASH BROS DELUXE + NEW PIKMIN BABY! :siren::ducksiren::siren:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Can we go back to being a happy thread?

what's everyone's favorite Kirby game and why is it Dream Course?

im very happy about games :)

also holy gently caress smash bros???????????? yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I am ready to buy Smash 4 for the third time, thank you based Nintendo :pray:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

deadly_pudding posted:

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
If Smash4Switch doesn't have the loving Ice Climbers back I'm loving done with you Nintendo!!!!!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I was about to make fun of you guys for buying it twice already but then I realized that I did too whoops

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I would imagine it's going to be basically a MK8 Deluxe type deal with all the DLC included + combining the WiiU+3DS stages into one sexy sexy package.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Kashuno posted:

I mostly just want an opportunity to talk about dream course more

I love Dream Course and wish we got a fancy pants new sequel

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

deadly_pudding posted:

heck, same!!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im going to play and enjoy smash bros deluxe

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

eonwe posted:

im going to play and enjoy smash bros deluxe

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Kashuno posted:

Can we go back to being a happy thread?

what's everyone's favorite Kirby game and why is it Dream Course?

I like to explore great caves. I hope you don't find that offensive.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The reason I'm excited is because I play almost exclusively PC games. Nearly every controller I've ever had has hurt after just a few minutes of playing because I have bad wrists and joints and poo poo. Keyboard + Mouse doesn't do that

the only two controllers I've ever been able to use for an extended length of time since the Gamecube are the joycons and the Pro Contorller

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Zore posted:

If Smash4Switch doesn't have the loving Ice Climbers back I'm loving done with you Nintendo!!!!!

gently caress you and gently caress those ice climbers

Gimme wolf instead. or...snake (that ain't happening)

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

http://multimedia.bbycastatic.ca/multimedia/products/150x150/104/10440/10440799.jpg

change the URL to have different numbers at the end. That one is for xenoblade chronicles 2

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe posted:

The reason I'm excited is because I play almost exclusively PC games. Nearly every controller I've ever had has hurt after just a few minutes of playing because I have bad wrists and joints and poo poo. Keyboard + Mouse doesn't do that

the only two controllers I've ever been able to use for an extended length of time since the Gamecube are the joycons and the Pro Contorller

expanding on this, I bought the most recent Smash, but I basically couldn't play it more than 15-20 minutes at a time

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Zelder posted:

gently caress you and gently caress those ice climbers

Gimme wolf instead. or...snake (that ain't happening)

Simon Belmont for Smash DX (even more not happening)

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm gonna be cautiously pessimistic and say those are placeholders that have probably just been there for ages

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DLC Inc posted:

I'm gonna be cautiously pessimistic and say those are placeholders that have probably just been there for ages

fuk u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

DLC Inc posted:

listen, buddy, I'm just trying to have a good time, over here,

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I legit thought they'd keep Smash 'till early next year and wait for an October direct or something, so this is neat.

Come on, Wonder Red in Smash. :pray:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

look I want to be optimistic but this is a nintendo direct that's barely 25 minutes, over half will be mario odyssey, I'm not expecting over 3 new games announced here let alone for 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Supposedly the E3 Direct is focusing specifically on games coming out in 2017

So Smash Bros before the end of the year = gigantic system seller

Like Nintendo are going to have ALL their first party IPs out before year end. It's absolutely nuts and unprecedented.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

DLC Inc posted:

They are. They've been there since at least January.

I don't expect Smash will be releasing this year. If anything it will come it next March to coincide with paid online.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hasn't Nintendo just randomly announced stuff on the Treehouse streams and in their video montages that are just quickly going through poo poo.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pikmin is an ok consolation prize if there is no Animal Crossing announced

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the good thing about the wii u selling so bad is that these deluxe versions are new to a lot of people

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Infinitum posted:

:siren::ducksiren::siren: MOTHER loving SMASH BROS DELUXE + NEW PIKMIN BABY! :siren::ducksiren::siren:

As the thread's resident Smash hater, ohhhhh boooyyyyyy.

I hope Smash isn't Nintendo's ace in the hole for E3 because ohhhhh boooyyyyyy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Supposedly the E3 Direct is focusing specifically on games coming out in 2017

So Smash Bros before the end of the year = gigantic system seller

Like Nintendo are going to have ALL their first party IPs out before year end. It's absolutely nuts and unprecedented.

Except Metroid :(

• Locked thread