Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Planck
Feb 16, 2012

head transplant successful :cheerdoge:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lmfao that dog has no idea how silly he looks

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

vs code shows icons corresponding to file type, so now i have a line of a fifty elephants on my screen for my lovely server side scripting language

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

vs code shows icons corresponding to file type, so now i have a line of a fifty elephants on my screen for my lovely server side scripting language

you're absolutely crushing it :haw:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3YXl_m0uk

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

this song scared the crap out of me as a little kid and i still find it unpleasant

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Sagebrush posted:

this song scared the crap out of me as a little kid and i still find it unpleasant

every kid, but it lives up to its awesomeness to this day

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's interesting to look at the cultural artifacts of the 60s when you understand that everyone was drunk off their rear end all the loving time

why were there so many advertisements for antacids? why did everyone get punch bowls for their wedding? what the gently caress was up with the pink elephants in dumbo? oh right: alcoholism

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

every kid, but it lives up to its awesomeness to this day

Confirm

Caught Dumbo on the telly last weekend and my literal 9 yr old was mesmerized by the whole drunk sequence

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
not wrong but dumbo was 20 years before the 60s

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why is it that I was able to watch this as a kid and still didn't become a furry? What is wrong with me?

*dashes into thread from six pages back, breathless*

BECAUSE YOU ALREADY WERE ONE!!!

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Sagebrush posted:

it's interesting to look at the cultural artifacts of the 60s when you understand that everyone was drunk off their rear end all the loving time

why were there so many advertisements for antacids? why did everyone get punch bowls for their wedding? what the gently caress was up with the pink elephants in dumbo? oh right: alcoholism

i associate pink elephants more with psychedelics than alcohol though, but dumbo came out in 1941

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Sagebrush posted:

i was talking about this with a buddy. they must've just felt like poo poo all the time. Like, after a few days in vegas I feel like poo poo. Add smoking on top of that and how the hell did they live like that all the time.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
bob's burgers owns

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

mad men was good for reminding people that drinking hard liquor during the day (three martini lunch, wet bar in your office, hip flask in your desk drawer) was casually accepted behavior not that long ago

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Njbfvs3LI

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

what am i looking at in this image? i know Bob's Burgers, but what is this zoomed in on?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

IUG posted:

what am i looking at in this image? i know Bob's Burgers, but what is this zoomed in on?

The attention to detail in drawing the reflection of what's across the street.

https://i.imgur.com/VFqf8pv.gifv

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

The attention to detail in drawing the reflection of what's across the street.

a cartoon man? idgi explain your poo poo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

that's jjimmy pesto scrub

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that's jjimmy pesto scrub

i don't watch tv, let me tell you all about it :smugdog:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

akadajet posted:

jimmy pesto (the man you can see in the car window) owns a restaurant across the street from bob's burgers. as the van drives by, they took the time to draw jimmy's reflection in the window, showing that he's standing in front of his restaurant glaring at bob's burgers

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
:regd08:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

lol

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Scre...=bisafetynet-20

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
gearing up for the hey arnold reboot eh

pram
Jun 10, 2001

:manning:

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Sagebrush posted:

why were there so many advertisements for antacids? why did everyone get punch bowls for their wedding?
My parents were married in the late 70s but this just made me remember the box with a big crystal punchbowl that sat in our basement for my entire childhood

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

i prefer moving my eyes as little as possible, so even though i have a big monitor at work and home, i always find myself cramming my coding window into one little corner at the bottom of the screen

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Yooooo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Linguica posted:

My parents were married in the late 70s but this just made me remember the box with a big crystal punchbowl that sat in our basement for my entire childhood

it was a Very 80s Thing To Have alongside fondue kits

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

wow cool way to gently caress up your dog

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

quoting a second time because i just realized it's now a dogglehead, lol

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

aw yeah

i no longer have to scroll to column XG

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Yodzilla posted:

it was a Very 80s Thing To Have alongside fondue kits

and big glass ashtrays. you know the one

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

lmao its still loving 1080p. which means they literally just took a 4K panel and sliced it in half lengthwise

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yeah i have one in the garden too. its the shape and size of dinner plate, if those were made from two finger thick glass with fancy geometric shapes

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lever action "self cleaning" standing ashtrays and lighter centerpieces hell yeah

my grandparents were super into smoking

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cold on a Cob posted:

lmfao that dog has no idea how silly he looks

he look like a good dog with nice posture

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

*dashes into thread from six pages back, breathless*

BECAUSE YOU ALREADY WERE ONE!!!

what no i never wanna gently caress no animal. now Jem and the Holograms? Yeah nah but the fucken Misfits!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

SmokaDustbowl posted:

fill them with those strawberry candies

you know the ones

• Locked thread