Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Orange Devil posted:

The gently caress is even wrong with all y'all Americans who even use a term like "f bomb". "Let's hide the word loving and mask it with something more palatable, like bomb" said noted bomber of weddings, funerals, good Samaritans and children of people they don't like, the United States. Every single one of you using that term is embarrassing themselves and needs a good long hard think about their goddamn priorities in life.

I am angry, angry about slang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Por que no los dos?

Seriously what goddamn stupid and irrelevant question.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Al Borland Corp. posted:

So what are the chances Qatar just cuts off the power and water to centcom?

Also, to be clear, if Qatar was attacked by KSA and Turkey was involved in their defense, wouldn't article 5 of NATO require us to support Turkey and thus Qatar?

Trump's 56th dimensional chess play has that covered. He never mentioned Article 5 even though it was in his speech to NATO. :smugdon:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

That wasn't even an hour and a half ago

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

evilweasel posted:

i thought you were joking about this

reality really is something these days, huh

I'm legitimately confused why they won't deny them if they don't exist. I can't think of a reason they would keep this up, except that they exist and contradict Trump's statements and they're terrified of them getting out.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ramos posted:

How is he stumbling so hard when he's clearly reading that all?

Trump doesn't read. This was already stated earlier in his presidency so his staffers have to place his name in transcripts and make lots of pictures. He's probably sounding poo poo out

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Um could he have misprounounced that name any worse

It is not weasel

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Trump's greatest accomplishment of his presidency was winning 300+ electoral votes. He does not and never will have any noteworthy legislative achievements, since anything he does will either be obliterated by the next Democratic President or is just a spite-based repeal of something Obama did.

And secretly it burns him up inside.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

OhDearGodNo posted:

He still talks about the election last year. Holy poo poo.

He's going to put the electoral map on his tombstone.

So should Hillary to be honest.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
seeking reparations from NATO

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
Trump continues hunting for NATO back pay.

Lol

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
haha gonna send NATO a bill

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
NATO DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
Hahahaha, that's not how it works, you idiot. There isn't a running total.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
committed to article 5, weeeee

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Kekekela posted:

committed to article 5, weeeee

well thankfully he at least managed to say that

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

ekeog posted:

I'm legitimately confused why they won't deny them if they don't exist. I can't think of a reason they would keep this up, except that they exist and contradict Trump's statements and they're terrified of them getting out.

They don't want to give them up for this, but want to keep recording so they can use them if they benefit Trump.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Al Borland Corp. posted:

So what are the chances Qatar just cuts off the power and water to centcom?

Also, to be clear, if Qatar was attacked by KSA and Turkey was involved in their defense, wouldn't article 5 of NATO require us to support Turkey and thus Qatar?

0%

Centcom is probably the only thing stopping SA from dropping bombs ASAP

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

glowing-fish posted:

I regret that my most ridiculous trolling "Wisconsin is actually on the East Coast" kind of erased my actual, supported by evidence point, that "White rural working class voters" are mostly suburban and exurban, and lower middle class. Trolling is an abyss that if you look into it, it will look into you. You will become the mask.

American regionalism and demographics aren't subjects that people should get into without strong supporting evidence. "Midwest voters see cursing as urban" is something that would have to be operationalized (Where is the Midwest) and supported by evidence (polling, past election results). Otherwise its just dealing with stereotypes.

It shouldn't exactly be a surprise to anyone that the real break down in politics in the United States is mostly based on population density. The greater the density of population the more people tend to support liberal/collectivist policies. The more you tend to favor multiculturalism and the more tolerant one tends to be in general. Which is why even in deep red states like Texas you have solid blue blocks in the major metro area's. Austin, Houston and San Antonio are closer politically to New York and San Francisco than they are to Lubbock or Amarillo. The same goes in reverse with lower density areas in California and New York being closer politically to low density area's in Texas.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
"I got the microphone"

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
should I take one of the killer networks that are fake news

now be fair, like you used to be

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

gently caress off Trump, you deserve poo poo from the media.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Which outfit is this guy from?

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
"should i take one of the killer networks that treat me so badly" "be fair john, remember how nice you used to be to me before i ran?"

haha god he just can't stifle his inner monolog

holy poo poo he's about to confess to ordering the code red

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Trabisnikof posted:

I'm pretty sure Trump thinks he won Transylvania.

Yeah, yeah, that state next to Pennsylvania

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
WAAAAAAAH MOMMY THE KIDS ARE MEAN TO ME

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Holy poo poo he actually just trotted out the 'i didn't say that... but if i did, it's not illegal!' line, almost verbatim! :suicide:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
I bet your lawyer doesn't think you should go under oath

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
"Over a fairly short period of time"

That sentence doesn't even mean anything.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
so like did anyone ask him about Tillerson telling people to stop being mean to Qatar

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
I know the whole country should be used to it by now, but before even a question, just actual juvenile poo poo-talk against the press. It'll never not be shocking to me.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

ThePeavstenator posted:

I am angry, angry about slang.

Angry about bombs and your political culture if anything tbh.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
Trump getting pissy and insisting he didn't suggest Comey end the Flynn investigation or ask for loyalty

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Please Trump, please go under oath.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

Por que no los dos?

Seriously what goddamn stupid and irrelevant question.

Well, it's not a stupid or irrelevant question. It's just a false dichotomy, since the answer can be "both".

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair
He's going to tell people if there are tapes "over a short period of time?" What type of phrasing is that

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

- Can't tell you about the tapes now
- Won't confirm or deny them
- Will tell you soon
- BUt you're gonna be disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Pellisworth posted:

Trump getting pissy and insisting he didn't suggest Comey end the Flynn investigation or ask for loyalty

He clearly doesn't understand the gravity of what this accusation means to James Comey.

• Locked thread