Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Finally, the bad Trump thread produces something of worth

It's called winning you should try it sometime. 1>0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Avirosb posted:

But only because it's Friday and I'm a no-lifer :colbert:

Work of art. When i saw it, i immediately heard that 'mmm whatcha saaay' song in my head for some reason, thx 4 ur service.

We

edit: for the new page

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lmbo

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tumble posted:

(He may just ignore it and act like it never happened, but the most likely way Trump ever actually gets under oath is against his will anyways; it'll be Mueller forcing him, I think.)

This is absolutely how he'll do it. By Tuesday there will be four more Trump scandals to unpack and people will have to move on from that statement.

But the senate committee really should have taken advantage of his statement to make an offer to have him testify. It makes them look good, Trump would waver and pretend nothing happened just like he is going to anyway, and we all get a good lol out of it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Another good article on how nobody with a single working brain cell wants any of the (usually) super prestigious WH jobs because Dornald J. Trimp is a loving moron.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Only the best

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/873274849627656196

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Random Stranger posted:

This is absolutely how he'll do it. By Tuesday there will be four more Trump scandals to unpack and people will have to move on from that statement.

But the senate committee really should have taken advantage of his statement to make an offer to have him testify. It makes them look good, Trump would waver and pretend nothing happened just like he is going to anyway, and we all get a good lol out of it.

I dunno. I mean that's been the pattern so far, but we're only just starting to see actual consequences start to come into play. Part of me thinks that Trump is going to start being held a lot more accountable than he had been previously.

And that means a lot more delicious meltdowns.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Winning.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

This belongs in some kind of a lol museum holy hell

:five: :five: :five:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lol

also,

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/873272220931543040

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Tumble posted:

I don't know why Trump thinks people will be disappointed by tapes.

They either don't exist at all, which means Trump is a stupid toddler-esque liar and couldn't foresee that coming back to bite him in the rear end
Or they do exist, and they get subpoenaed later on and it also turns out that Trump is a stupid liar because they back up Comey's testimony.

Both of those options are loving hilarious.

There's a third hmbol possibility

The tapes were made and they've been or soon will be destroyed.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

IT GETS BETTER YESSSSSSS

:getin::getin::getin:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Oh my god, it was a four week course spread out over two years
:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It's a huge self-own contest between Tories and the Trump team and neither side will stop playing piss-chicken, man

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

"C'mon folks this guy has got to be one of those genius kids who finished college practically overnight am I right? No point in looking into this any further."

- Paul Ryan the Speaker of the House.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Tumble posted:

lol US law doesn't really work that way.

You can't just invoke the "Nah Nah I'm Not Really Touching You" law and have it apply. Like, I can't go into a store and say "It would be a shame if something "HAPPENED" to your store if you didn't give me some money" and get away with it because I threw up some strategic air quotes at the right time.

Most of the time Trump gets away with lying because it's not really worth the time and effort to call him out on stuff - that's been his M.O for years. Now though, his words are actually under a lot of scrutiny and he just cannot handle it. He's unable to realize that all of his statements are public record and subject to a hell of a lot of official attention.

Trump said he was willing to testify under oath during a press conference, he won't be weaseling out of that because he's a lovely speaker. (He may just ignore it and act like it never happened, but the most likely way Trump ever actually gets under oath is against his will anyways; it'll be Mueller forcing him, I think.)

well yeah im not talking about law

e. like he could just say "i was willing to testify that i did not make comey swear on a bible lol im not walking into a hearing" and thats that

Thirsty Girl fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 9, 2017

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49fv5foZnBs

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

If there's no subpoena attached it's just for show

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I'm having this vision that two minutes after being sworn in under oath, Trump starts going on about how he had the biggest electoral victory in history and totally won the popular vote.

News stations will have to keep a running tally at the bottom of the screen of the number of times Trump perjures himself.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

will this be the triumphant return of "wroooong"

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Trump's entire administration is just for show. He'll take the bait. His ego demands it.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hahahaha! Oh my loving God! :five:

This is also incredible. :laugh:

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jun 9, 2017

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

I am by no means an expert but I think congress generally will ask politely first before the issue a subpoena.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

It's not like you can duct tape those all together and fire them all at once or something.

:smuggo:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Please refrain from unnecessary racism

Hahahha even when you're not posting about trump your posts are still orange stained piss filled Diaper Donald bad.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Hi. I'm a Trump supporter, and here is why this fake news is just. Fine.

lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this joke is like a week late but

#jesuisphiladelphiacollins

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Our local CBS affiliate (owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group) just aired a "political commentary" by noted rear end in a top hat & Trump bootlicker Boris loving Epshteyn. As you can imagine, it was as close to a WH propaganda piece as you can get. The whole thing can be summed up as TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG, FAKE NEWS. loving sickening.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

tangy yet delightful posted:

I am by no means an expert but I think congress generally will ask politely first before the issue a subpoena.

Okay, but there's been all sorts of these polite requests that have been ignored and never followed up with subpoenas :shrug:

Because only the chairperson of these various committees have subpoena authority and they are all Rs

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

Everything is for show. Trump may not be compelled legally, but he's going to have to either hand over the tapes or explain why he isn't handing over the tapes.

(I don't really think there are any tapes other than the golden one)

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

haljordan posted:

Our local CBS affiliate (owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group) just aired a "political commentary" by noted rear end in a top hat & Trump bootlicker Boris loving Epshteyn. As you can imagine, it was as close to a WH propaganda piece as you can get. The whole thing can be summed up as TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG, FAKE NEWS. loving sickening.

This is actually great, because these creeps are getting nervous. Now they're ponying up their own money to try to save face.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

mono posted:

This is actually great, because these creeps are getting nervous. Now they're ponying up their own money to try to save face.

I actually sent the station a (worthless) email I was so stunned lol. I was like "I really hope your corporate overlords made you air that poo poo."

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Dr. Faustus posted:

Hi. I'm a Trump supporter, and here is why this fake news is just. Fine.

lol

so youre saying the media should only be as trustworthy as trump? no wonder people fall for obvious propaganda

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

one thing i never got was how americans are so obsessed with their guns yet so poo poo on the international stage with gun shooting competitions

be honest, guns might as well be pogs in the US

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jel Shaker posted:

one thing i never got was how americans are so obsessed with their guns yet so poo poo on the international stage with gun shooting competitions

its kind of like how other countries used to collect colonies, america just collected guns

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jel Shaker posted:

alf's back, in gun form

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

:five:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Unfinish3d posted:

One of my favorite trump lols so far was the "turkey legs" story from that one radio show. Not sure when the video itself was recorded, but it emerged during the height of the 'omg can trump read better than a 7 year old' period

edit: this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7cQAjZsJI

just want to point out that this smug dickfuck was like "trump is a really smart man!" last october and now this lol gently caress you davidson im glad your dad died in 9/11 lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
oh, hm. that does kind of take the piss out of it a bit.