Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

ricketyvickyt posted:

I'm English so don't know what a Boston accent sounds like.

Roger Cook from This Old House can demonstrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Wallet posted:

I'm aware there are two—the labia majora is often called the outer labia—but the tattoo has a million extra flaps, which was exactly the point.

Let's just agree that the real problem is the artists choice to give the thinner, looser skin of the vulva the texture of old jerky. Who really knows what the gently caress is going on in that mess.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yes, there's a vagina stretching across this person's entire torso, but is it accurate

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Tasteless Tattoos: A Vulva With The Texture Of Old Jerky

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

uXs posted:

This apparently made him much more susceptible.

It was a rather small tattoo (in surface area), maybe he wasn't really warned not to go swimming or he ignored it because of that? Definitely a dumb tattoo and definitely not worth dying for.

Which tattoo is definitely worth dying for?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Chichevache posted:

Jewish person getting "Only God can judge me"?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Chichevache posted:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

uXs posted:

This apparently made him much more susceptible.

It was a rather small tattoo (in surface area), maybe he wasn't really warned not to go swimming or he ignored it because of that? Definitely a dumb tattoo and definitely not worth dying for.

Wait only six beers a day did that? I am royally hosed.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

probably the best tattoo that i've seen in this thread

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

owns

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah I can't hate on that one. Electric wizard owns and they will convert you.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Heath posted:

Yes, there's a vagina stretching across this person's entire torso, but is it accurate

Man, if you're going to commit to something like that, it should be representative. I actually wonder if it was. Maybe that's what her vaginal lips look like.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What's electric wizard and what's the relationship with sXe?

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
Electric Wizard is a seminal stoner metal band. You can probably figure it out from there.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Man what is with people and getting straight edge tattoos and then falling 'off the wagon' so to speak.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Kwyndig posted:

Man what is with people and getting straight edge tattoos and then falling 'off the wagon' so to speak.

Shockingly the people with impulse control poor enough to get an upside-down straight edge tattoo struggle not to go out and get drunk when they decide they're bored of being straight edge.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Kwyndig posted:

Dumbass teenagers do it to be cool then they find out drugs and alcohol are fun as poo poo.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I saw a person this weekend with V E G E T A R I A N down her entire arm shoulder to wrist in huge block print. It was too big to get the cross-out treatment like the straight edge one.

I really did wonder if A) That person hasn't eaten meat since that decision and B) was there a chance at all the ink wasn't bone derived. It seemed like an older tattoo so I'm guessing it was all black ink from the early 2000s, maybe 90s and just 100% bone char.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Just...why??

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
That space between the lips makes me think it's a Soundwave tattoo.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

The best part is the text of the post which implies this is someone else's tattoo that dude is excited to get xeroxed on his own wrist.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

whypick1 posted:

That space between the lips makes me think it's a Soundwave tattoo.

I think you'll find that once you look closely, you see the Batman symbol.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Actually you rotate it to the right 90° and it's two Kakunas from Pokemon

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Looks like 2 shrimp

E: the n looks kind of like an m and now I can't unsee it. Love Sees Mo' Gender

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 05:05 on Jun 9, 2017

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I think my favorite part of the tattoo is the implied herpes.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

RickVoid posted:

I think my favorite part of the tattoo is the implied herpes.

I do want to know what those dots in the lips are now.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Thin Privilege posted:

Looks like 2 shrimp

E: the n looks kind of like an m and now I can't unsee it. Love Sees Mo' Gender

Like some sort of tiny pastries. Perhaps?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

rockcity posted:

I do want to know what those dots in the lips are now.

that is where I carried you, my child

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
Assuming it's a recent post, it's probably a Pulse memorial tattoo. There were a bunch of shops down here doing them right afterwards, and Monday is the one year mark since it happened.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Mo genders mo problems

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Why do people with poo poo foot tattoos always have really nasty feet?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ricketyvickyt posted:

Why do people with poo poo foot tattoos always have really nasty feet?

Let me introduce you to a concept called "little, if nothing, to lose" that has been the guiding force in human culture since primates had enough cranial space to accommodate a concept of jealousy.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Oops misconstrued that reply.

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 00:17 on Jun 10, 2017

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I mean terrible tattoos yeah but what makes you call those feet nasty lol

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

nerve posted:

I mean terrible tattoos yeah but what makes you call those feet nasty lol

I hate feet in general but they are in serious need of a pedicure for the dry/cracked heels, horrid toes and they either suffer from fluid retention or just have really fat feet.

To be fair, I'm drunk and was being dramatic to have a laugh with a fellow goon who happens to be a mate. Little did I know he's currently fast asleep 🙄

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
They are def fat rear end feet

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

nerve posted:

They are def fat rear end feet

I'm sticking with they are horrible haha. I hate feet so much that even when I got my feet tattooed, to show them off in pictures I crop out every part of my feet except the skin with the ink in it.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ricketyvickyt posted:

I'm sticking with they are horrible haha. I hate feet so much that even when I got my feet tattooed, to show them off in pictures I crop out every part of my feet except the skin with the ink in it.

Your feet carry you everywhere, friend. Learn to love them.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Heath posted:

Your feet carry you everywhere, friend. Learn to love them.

I do love them...as long as I don't have to look at them 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

I'm with you. Feet as nasty as gently caress.