Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
"Just In Case beatings" is the new most disturbing piece of Woolie lore. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Plague plays Dark Souls...again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iuTLI_TGA

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://www.twitch.tv/angriestpat

Local Canada Man Repeatedly Dies From Choking For Several Hours. Fuggins watches and Elmo may be dead also

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/angriestpat

Local Canada Man Repeatedly Dies From Choking For Several Hours. Fuggins watches and Elmo may be dead also
Aaaaaaand it's gone.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I didn't catch it, did he do the Tekken story mode or just get owned online?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

HGH posted:

I didn't catch it, did he do the Tekken story mode or just get owned online?

Played online. Got owned once and demoralized (possibly fuggins helped demoralize him I came in just after this happened). He played a couple more matches and then got wrecked in a king v king mirror match.

He alt+f4ed instead of letting the next match in the lobby start. He was the host so that also kicked everyone else out of the lobby and that was that. Chat had to let him know quitting out as the lobby host disconnected everyone else.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Pat doing sterling work to become the new DarkSydePhil.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I only recently found out that DSP wasn't the nadir of video game entertainers anymore, his throne usurped by none other than Spoony who now makes less than DSP on Patreon while apparently being just as toxic now that he's been reduced to video game streaming.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

No don't worry, that's still DSP. He was such a shitbag that his girlfriend/fiance finally left him, whom he then almost immediately started blaming and making GBS threads on for his own stupid problems.

His finances are still rapidly circling the toilet bowl as well, because he's still never learned a single thing.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
gonna re-iterate how great it is to watch woolie getting more and more invested in NitW, he went from barely bothering to mumble his lines in the first few updates to practically being on the edge of his seat in the most recent update

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Likewise, I love the la noire antics, especially when the investigation music does the WAAAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH and they "sing" with it

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Night in the Woods is Matt and Woolie at their best, they goof off so well. The game really helps with that too - it's getting lots of cool stories out of Woolie and you can tell he's invested in the set-up of the game.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yardbomb posted:

No don't worry, that's still DSP. He was such a shitbag that his girlfriend/fiance finally left him, whom he then almost immediately started blaming and making GBS threads on for his own stupid problems.

His finances are still rapidly circling the toilet bowl as well, because he's still never learned a single thing.

Is anything like, legit wrong with DSP?

Because that's the primary reason I cannot and do not make fun of Spoony in any real way and instead just choose to ignore what's going on with him because it's kind of just sad.

Spoony legit has issues that he struggles to deal with and have properly treated. Some of it does boil down to his own mistakes, but more than a good chunk of it is actual brain problems that gently caress with him on levels he likely can't even notice half the time.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Burkion posted:

Nah, he's just an rear end in a top hat

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
https://clips.twitch.tv/WildBoredFennelSuperVinlin
Local man almost gets his rear end entirely blown up and exposed on stream

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
If nothing else the random URL generator is still hilarious.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Burkion posted:

Because that's the primary reason I cannot and do not make fun of Spoony in any real way and instead just choose to ignore what's going on with him because it's kind of just sad.

Spoony legit has issues that he struggles to deal with and have properly treated. Some of it does boil down to his own mistakes, but more than a good chunk of it is actual brain problems that gently caress with him on levels he likely can't even notice half the time.

He's just a loving selfish rear end, DSP doesn't come off as mentally ill or developmentally stunted or anything. I actually think he's probably decently intelligent; not so smarthe'll make his content better to get more viewers, just smart enough to rationalize every failure as not his fault.

hoobajoo fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jun 9, 2017

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

He really isn't intelligent. Unless you consider being able to find people dumb which yo give him thousands a month on twitch and patreon smart. I was a dumb teen that watched his stuff and even then he was a raging idiot.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah that poo poo right there is why DSP is way worse than Spoony.

Hell the fact that DSP is more successful just makes it even worse.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nobody on 2bf will ever be cool enough to jerk off on stream

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

nobody on 2bf will ever be cool enough to jerk off on stream

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
You would be hard pressed to find a better embodiment of the word 'dullard' than DSP. Totally incurious, thinks in a straight line, incapable of either introspection or empathy, greets new experiences with insults.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
grumpy matt has leaked over from yakuza to la noire with matt insisting the game is reusing the same corpse for every homicide case because....buh?

maybe its time for another vacation

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Podcast notes:

1. Minor Life is Strange spoiler lol
2. WHAT needs?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The [Crazy Talk] is strong in this Tekken 7 fisticuffs

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So much wrong stuff about everything

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

All I know about the Tekken is that there are bears and Heihachi threw a child over a mountain, what did the guys get wrong? Is the strange memory speculation super wrong?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The most wrong one is "They got the devil gene from Heiachi."

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Matt, are you okay?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Tae posted:

The most wrong one is "They got the devil gene from Heiachi."

Yeah the boss of the game is literally Devil Mom and there's not Devil Heihachi so you think that one would be easy to puzzled out.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Yeah the boss of the game is literally Devil Mom and there's not Devil Heihachi so you think that one would be easy to puzzled out.

I don't think any of them were aware of her devil form at the time of the recording. Still though, the fact that Heihachi isn't a devil should make it clear enough.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Basically, Heihachi is very much the least devil gene'd Mishima of them all.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Grouchio posted:

Matt, are you okay?

The line about how the salt bae guy is "probably dead now" loving murdered me.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Dias posted:

Basically, Heihachi is very much the least devil gene'd Mishima of them all.
If someone told me that Heihachi told the devil gene to get the gently caress out of his body then ejected it via snot rocket, I would believe them.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Heihachi was so paranoid about making sure he didn't have it he fathered a new Swedish son with someone else for the sole purpose of checking that it didn't come from him.

EDIT: Didn't see anything about it here yet but 3v3 DBZ fighter by Arcsys sounds amazing.

EDIT2: Oh god the amount of wrong stuff in this video is assaulting my senses
Heihachi is totally the good guy though.

HGH fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jun 10, 2017

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/873699057063120896

(mostly posting cuz i get hype whenever anyone posts Chavo del Ocho stuff)

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Mae's encounter with the Sky Cat in NitW is probably going to rank as my top moment of the year in gaming and the LP did it justice, whoo

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

have they not done slot car racing or did i miss it

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Pretty sure Pat's initial reaction to the slot car stuff was "gently caress that"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkannoyed
Oct 31, 2003

If you're dissatisfied, disappear.
It's a shame Woolie didn't sit on that bridge a little longer; he's missing out on some deep conversations with Rabies.