Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Shear Modulus posted:

warriors fans shook as hell for a team that's up 3-1 lmao

It's like a Cavs parade after winning one game though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

AggressivelyStupid posted:

yeah, its cheating i know

1st quarter league

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TildeATH posted:

I'm just playing, no one has ever come back from 3-0 and this Kardashian cursed team isn't going to be the first.
That's a low rent comment

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

That Cavs shooting was unbelievable

In terms of control of the game and keeping it from being a poo poo show the reffing was a loving train wreck, don't think it had much effect on the result though

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the Great Ones tell the kardashians "not today"

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

"KARDASHIAN SHAMING needs to stop." -- Jeff van Gundy

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I have a coworker who always argues with me how much the NBA is rigged. Monday should be fun after tonight.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
The reffing was strange to the point of it being suspicious yeah

https://streamable.com/ysiat

or maybe they just used the worst refs they have I really don't know

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/NBARefStats/status/873392506892730368

~Where amazing coincidences happen~

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EvanTH posted:

Nah I'm thinking about stopping by for a browse myself it'll probably be fun :haw:

I'm banned from there for inviting them to imbibe of my nutsack when the Grizz blew them out in the playoffs a few years ago. i was also completely shithammered i think MV probated me that night so i went looking for my posting jollies elsewhere

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

yeah the refs made the cavs shoot 53% from 3

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
God drat the Cavs hit so many threes! Holy poo poo

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

this was one of the accusations Tim Donaghy made that I kinda believe. He said he would place bets depending on who was reffing games.

the Cavs would've won this without the awful reffing because they were draining every three and Curry did his shrinking thing, but still, really bad look

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm banned from there for inviting them to imbibe of my nutsack when the Grizz blew them out in the playoffs a few years ago. i was also completely shithammered i think MV probated me that night so i went looking for my posting jollies elsewhere

an honorable proposition imo

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Bad refs are bad and make bad calls

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Wade is deffo staying in Chicago.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

LeBron putting TT on a poster
https://twitter.com/SInow/status/873373263321288704

Props to TT for playing it cool though

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

RaySmuckles posted:

an honorable proposition imo

My mistake the Grizz got destroyed it was a different evening

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

the ol' Guzzle n' Grind

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

EvanTH posted:

this was one of the accusations Tim Donaghy made that I kinda believe. He said he would place bets depending on who was reffing games.

the Cavs would've won this without the awful reffing because they were draining every three and Curry did his shrinking thing, but still, really bad look

You know you're loving up rigging a game when the the TV announcers including Doris are calling that poo poo out

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

draymond was allowed to continue playing the game with 2 technicals but thankfully the most blatant favoritism ive seen in any sport was undone by earl smith junior and kevin Wesley love

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

NickRoweFillea posted:

I will never sign up for that site because it's a dang honeypot and the votes, especially the news subreddits, are very clearly manipulated by overly interested third parties with an agenda, but the NBA page is great for clip accumulation. I will find you some salty posts okay

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

JVG's refs suck rant was great but soon to be outdone by his Taco Bell plug

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The game owned I don't care about the refs THAT GAME WAS loving LIT

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

JVG's refs suck rant was great but soon to be outdone by his Taco Bell plug

JVG was in top form from tip off with the kardashian stuff

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
anyone got a video of the zaza stepping on lebron's foot?

seemed like a classic zaza dirty play and i read somewhere else that he did a double take to get his foot in the right place

edit: here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtZi8M-A75c

from the front it doesn't look bad at all, but from the side it does seem pretty suspicious that he puts his foot so far back.

hard to call, but i say "gently caress zaza"

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 10, 2017

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
bump

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/873395265532645377

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/martinrickman/status/873399049608716288

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

nothing wrong with a little rear end eating :colbert:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
LeBron did the tmac and I'm still mean mugging

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/DrewShiller/status/873401660613074944

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

it's 2017 who don't

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Lebrons +/- +32
Kyries +/- +7

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

and this means what for the rest of the game???

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Why is it not surprising that it's sponsored.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

This might make sportscenter

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yoooo that's my boy Marty sharing that tweet with the world!

So can we talk about how loving funny it was that KD was trying to step to LeBron?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

sexy mouse posted:

and this means what for the rest of the game???

Well the lead held so it means anything the refs did was negligible, unless you believe the refs awaited until the warriors were just about to go off to start calling poo poo but that is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/873382271629365248

• Locked thread