Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol how do i enter a tourny again.. been a few years..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theres a Search by Tourney Code button that should pop it up with this:

In Training posted:

IZ Open Classic

68-5090-2469-5739

I dont have any courses unlocked so its just 9 holes on Peach's course.

but im actually not too sure either.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ok i think i found it. it's under the Quick Mode option , thanks Nintendo.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Some overwatch tonight as it's my friday. Then Nier automata all day tommorrow

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today is my day off and I'm spending it playing XCOM 2. Its nice that this game actually runs at 60 frames now. It still takes like 4 minutes to load after a mission though which sucks.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Four day weekend bby. I'm gonna finish dq8 and start... I dunno. Maybe my annual ck2 game

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You must unify the iberian peninsula

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

You must unify the iberian peninsula

...as the Republic of Gotland! (That actually wouldn't be too bad a challenge, now that I'm seriously thinking about it...hmm)

As for myself, seeing as my internet connection is finally up again, (I've had issues for the last five weeks...according to Steam I've played 0.8hrs total, in the last two weeks :negative:) I think I'll celebrate by playing some Rainbow Six: Siege with a friend of mine. It's been far, far too long since I've played that game. It's kinda depressing, in a way - since right before I had internet issues, he had issues for about four weeks, too! So neither of us have played much at all, for a couple of months. So good to be back up and running now, though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

...as the Republic of Gotland! (That actually wouldn't be too bad a challenge, now that I'm seriously thinking about it...hmm)

As for myself, seeing as my internet connection is finally up again, (I've had issues for the last five weeks...according to Steam I've played 0.8hrs total, in the last two weeks :negative:) I think I'll celebrate by playing some Rainbow Six: Siege with a friend of mine. It's been far, far too long since I've played that game. It's kinda depressing, in a way - since right before I had internet issues, he had issues for about four weeks, too! So neither of us have played much at all, for a couple of months. So good to be back up and running now, though.

\THis Is EPic Bro... IBglad your back on the Gaming sOnline. Hood poo poo my Dude,. flmao Cghe3ck out Zeldathon will yam https://www.twitch.tv/supermcgamer https://www.zeldathon.net if u like zelda and wildlife go here

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
going to start ffxv tonight

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sonic CD all weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The hotel I'm staying at inexplicably has a USFIV cab in the lobby so I've been playing that periodically:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I bought the Friday The 13th Game.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Heavily Modded Skyrim

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

persona, fantasy life nd maybe some brigador. bought xanadu next in th gog sale, think ill load that up tomorrow

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably practicing doing a backdash cancel on both sides, a instant shining wizard and crouch block punishing in Tekken 7.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
Electric wind god fist into a corkscrew... tekken.......

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

diablo 3 at work to have something to do with my hands, overwatch all nite

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm trying to get through some of my nine million steam games. Played Abzu which was cool and charming, Jazzpunk which was funny and now I'm playing Never Alone which is... uh... there. The videos of foxes and polar bear cubs are good. I think I've had enough Indie AIDS for a while though

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Gonna continue Dragon Quest Heroes 2, and maybe some Gears of War 4 and Rising Storm 2: Vietnam if anyone else is playing later.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Rebel Galaxy when I get off work and then some Prey.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It turns out the machine is a MAME cabinet and somehow someone switched it to Die Hard Arcade but I can't figure out how to access the main menu, I wanna see what else is installed. But for now, I'm playing Die Hard Arcade.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just picked up my Switch, so gonna play some MK8 Deluxe with my brother. Maybe some overwatch after

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It looks like Mirage: Arcane Warrior is having a free weekend like 2 and a half weeks after launch so I guess I'm playing that instead.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

going to whatch the giant bomb lets play blade runner. thjat game was sick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My girlfriend is going out to get a haircut so I'll be able to do some sneaky gaming for an hour or two. Gonna be epic.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No gaming until Sunday probably, when I do it'll probably be Dragon Quest VIII and Rising Storm 2

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

Heavily Modded Skyrim
Same, also FF9 with the GF and some Project CARS

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Going to drink a whole mess of tequila and play a whole mess of Tropico 4.

Tropico 5 was kind of poo poo

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

adventuring in post-apocalyptic but beautiful Hyrule in the afternoon in Breath of the Wild, then late nite adventuring in post-apocalyptic but beautiful Eorzea in Final Fantasy XIV. good times with good coffee

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

watched the Street Fighter movie earlier. gonna unwind now with some Counter-Strike.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

FEAR and Metro Last Light. Both really cool games with great moment to moment firefight action.

The mutants in last light make me so stressed though, they're so fast and every shot you miss is another you won't be getting back.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My girlfriend is going out to get a haircut so I'll be able to do some sneaky gaming for an hour or two. Gonna be epic.

please enjoy games with your loved one, no need to be sneaky

tonight im going to play tenth line and im not ashamed

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm liking Mirage a lot even though I'm insanely bad at it (it took me like 3 matches to get my first kill) so I'm going to keep playing it today. I'll probably buy it once my next paycheck clears.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ffxv all drat day

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Forgot I downloaded gwent so I'm playing that

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

mycophobia posted:

ffxiv all drat day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The game changed again so I played a little of that one button sega mini game collection that I'm forgetting the name of. It looks like there's a Home button underneath the the lip of the cabinet, but it's boarded up. So the only way the game cycles is if the attract mode loops with 0 credits. And somebody dumped like 20 credits into the machine, so someone's gotta play a lot of that Sega game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night I played Competitive Overmeme whilst drunk for so long that I was eventually in a game full of teenagers on Summer Vacation and they were calling each other gay and making fun of each other with there high pitched voices and it was epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

MK8 200cc races, then the EA conference, then work.