Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

A rousing game of "Cheese or Mold?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/k63j3ea.gifv

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
frosted tortilla rolls

There is nothign wrong with the watermelon keg, that looks like a neat party gimmick, and in the end you just bust it up and let some flies have their own micro kegger in it :shobon:

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Admiral Joeslop posted:

A rousing game of "Cheese or Mold?"

Vegan feta, apparently!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ehh, would. Minus the rose, something stronger.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Skip the rose, substitute more vodka and I'm in.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Add coconut rum instead.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

whiteyfats posted:

Add coconut rum instead.

Yeah, this is the right thread for an that.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

eating only apples posted:

Vegan feta, apparently!
so mold?

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

gently caress yeah, this is actually a pretty neat party idea for the summer. But I agree with everyone else, mix that poo poo up with something stronger than rose.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
Minus the tap watermelons full of booze are a common lake/beach thing I thought.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Otana posted:

gently caress yeah, this is actually a pretty neat party idea for the summer. But I agree with everyone else, mix that poo poo up with something stronger than rose.

They chased the rose with vodka in this gif.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

I mean cheese is mold kinda anyway right? Sorta?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

worthless. posted:

Some varieties definitely are

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Goddamnit guys it's not Rose it's Rosé. Rose is a flower. Rosé (pinked) is the wine. You're killin me here.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

worthless. posted:

it's cheese curds plus mold, whereas vegan 'cheese' is going to be primarily yeast

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can't wait to eat this when I'm 87 and have no teeth. Then again it will be 2067 so I'm sure I'll just upload my electrical brain signature into the DataFarms at GoogAzon and enjoy the rest of my digital life in whatever "eternal being" package I could afford.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

The only thing more depressing than hospital food is nursing home food.

- years of experience in both now

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ceciltron posted:

Goddamnit guys it's not Rose it's Rosé. Rose is a flower. Rosé (pinked) is the wine. You're killin me here.

We don't come here to be fancy. We come here to be disgusted.

franco
Jan 3, 2003
Sad news for lovers of pizza anarchy...

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

good riddance

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

My roommate wanted a Hawaiian from dominoes today. I poo poo you not.

We were saved from drunken AFP due to the fact that all the Dominoes in our area don't deliver after like 10.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Picnic Princess posted:

have mercy! I beg you! Fancy people have feelings too!

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Hawaiian Pizza isn't my first choice in pizzas, but it can be pretty tasty nonetheless, so God bless you wonderful crazy bastard

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

This is just jungle juice. Nothin wrong here

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Where I'm from jungle juice is that grape punch you buy in milk jugs, all the leftover liquor and beers from last nights party, and whatever fruit you have lying around.

What I'm saying is I wanna party with Sociopastry. Her friends sound classy.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ceciltron posted:

Goddamnit guys it's not Rose it's Ros. Rose is a flower. Ros (pinked) is the wine. You're killin me here.

Actual physical keyboard, and to lazy to google an accented e. Go saute yourself. :smugbert:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

Drink some rosé and you'll be plenty disgusted.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Moulded ice cream, I reckon (and hope). Look at the condensation.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Carnival of Shrews posted:

:confused:

It's been covered & microwaved. And it's most certainly not ice cream, what is wrong with you.
Looks like pureed food made to look like the solid equivalent or something. So probably taken in a medium-upscale nursing home.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Carnival of Shrews posted:

That's pretty plainly a molded puree of peas, and that's not "condensation".

I will never stop bring mystified and delighted by the general ability of goons to mis-identify the gently caress out of food.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think it's less that and more really wanting to believe it's anything other than what it looks like.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

I think it's less that and more really wanting to believe it's anything other than what it looks like.

You're right, bright green molded ice cream served alongside mashed potatoes and something with gravy on it, which leaks over and gets on the ice cream, sounds alot better.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Are we sure those aren't just interestingly shaped pastries?

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!
It's called "smooth food" and molding it like that actually makes patients who need it feel better because it looks less like eating baby food.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

rosé is prime white poor gettin' drunk stuff. you can get a big ol' bottle of the cheap kind at walmart here for like five bucks.

Also jungle juice, from what I've experienced, is a bunch of liquid watermelon juice and whatever the gently caress booze (usually vodka, cheap wine, everclear, silver rum) you have, all mixed together. It will gently caress you up.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I wish I could find it online, but the clinic I used to work at got catalogues for a company that did frozen meals for seniors - they had pages of those molded smooth diet entrées. Everything from fish to fowl.

I mean, it's good for those on smooth diets not to just knock back Ensure all the time but it was kind of hilarious.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
:stonkhat:

Indeed, perform a citizen's arrest and call culinary authorities.