Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
where has sarah palin been during all this poo poo? keep waiting for piss baby to hire her to punch up his tweets.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Catastrophe posted:

Show these pictures to alt-righters and tell them it's from a liberal protest against a state passing a bill that bans abortions. Watch them laugh and rage and laugh at the idiot lubruls making a public space dangerous illegally with firearms and the police should imprison all of them.

Then tell them it was actually republicans there to defend a stupid statue against angry college kids with no actual power. Record the next 20 seconds on video please and post it here for us to hmbol at.

They'd love it because it'd mean hardcore liberal voters finally gave up on gun issues.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is he another one of those non-white white supremacists?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Hmbol

What is this? Some cosplay roman armor over a north korea workers suit while wearing a nazi armband? Best part is dude looks just as confused about it as i am.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

lol does this guy think Romans never got stabbed or something

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

I hope some antifa dresses up like a dacian and hits him with a falx

or you know just laughs at him cause lol look at that idiot

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Skypie posted:

lol does this guy think Romans never got stabbed or something

Not in the shoulders, at least.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Attitude Indicator posted:

Hmbol

What is this? Some cosplay roman armor over a north korea workers suit while wearing a nazi armband? Best part is dude looks just as confused about it as i am.

It's like the Ralph Wigman I dress myself line

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

"STOP IN THE NAME OF THE-GAAAAAAHHHH *clutches chest*"

That's the only way to get to Y'allhalla.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/HeyJebNiceGuac/status/873630009583435776

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Oh man this hit me good. This lol hit me like a heart attack.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
I used to think Caesar's Legion was one of the more farfetched aspects of Fallout New Vegas but nearly 7 years later it turns out that it is one of the most plausible

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Sand Dan posted:

I used to think Caesar's Legion was one of the more farfetched aspects of Fallout New Vegas but nearly 7 years later it turns out that it is one of the most plausible

Doubt most of these vigilantes would survive a day in the Legion.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol these dudes are armed for like an assault on a cave in afghanistan yet they're in a beautiful city park on a gorgeous day

lol american priorities

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
JFC these people.

https://twitter.com/evan7257/status/873588957753331713

https://twitter.com/evan7257/status/873595806560944129

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Madcosby posted:

lol these dudes are armed for like an assault on a cave in afghanistan yet they're in a beautiful city park on a gorgeous day

lol american priorities

lolling at all the tactical muffin tops

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

etalian posted:

tactical muffin top

Mods, namechange pls

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

These guys are taking LARPing to the next level. True visionaries.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Well, today is the last day of Infrastructure Week. I feel like the administration did a great job of conveying their plans and ideas about infrastructure.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/873643935993708544

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 10, 2017

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This has got to sting trumps fragile EGO

By a 20-point margin, 46 percent to 26 percent, Americans say Comey is more honest and trustworthy than Trump, with the remainder unsure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/poll-americans-trust-james-comey-over-trump_us_593c4814e4b0b13f2c6b1b69

lol

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

For the delivery service, they do intend to pay people. I just think it's going to be a portion of whatever they get hourly. Like if they have 4 packages to deliver and it takes them an extra 45 minutes to get home, they'll get 3/4s of an hour. So like 6 bucks lol

Oh, no gas expenses to pay as well. I'm sure a person making only a fraction of min wage is def not going to consider finding a 300 dollar console turned up missing . :ssh:

Min wage laws is the only reason parts of my family in appalacia are still not making 5 bucks per forty hours (but really 60 because you are a good employee and won't report because who really trusts those slick government fatcats??!)

Also, funnily enough some work in steel and are actually in unions which most of the country somehow hate ?? Sure, I'll go in and spray down the metal with etching chemicals with a mask filter that hasn't been changed I'm 2 years. You should be totally okay with that filter because it's so clogged up with those particles that it can't let more particles in!

Anyway sometimes the arguments Republican politicians make against unions and min wage should be something to piss their constituents off.l but doesn't for some reason.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

turn off the TV posted:

Well, today is the last day of Infrastructure Week. I feel like the administration did a great job of conveying their plans and ideas about infrastructure.

This is just really bizarre editing. There is no reason to have these weird cuts. Just say your drat lines and do it in one take.

My guess is they had to string several takes together because he kept wandering off or something? Mentioned the EC too many times?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bloom posted:

I hope some antifa dresses up like a dacian and hits him with a falx

or you know just laughs at him cause lol look at that idiot

I would just punch him in his fat face

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Archaic posted:

This is just really bizarre editing. There is no reason to have these weird cuts. Just say your drat lines and do it in one take.

My guess is they had to string several takes together because he kept wandering off or something? Mentioned the EC too many times?

It's literally this :hmbol:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Ugh, holy poo poo, lace up the chestline you douchecaptain afore you get stabbed in that gap.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Obsidianheart posted:

Ugh, holy poo poo, lace up the chestline you douchecaptain afore you get stabbed in that gap.

Someone should dress up as a "bring me another" centurion and beat that dork over the head with a staff.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

etalian posted:

Someone should dress up as a "bring me another" centurion and beat that dork over the head with a staff.

I'd be pretty okay with that even if they didn't dress up.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

under budget just means Donny T isnt paying any of the contractors. Jobs jobs jobs.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

If you're going to be a facist piece of poo poo wearing "Roman armor" in public on a sunny, beautiful day, at least lace it up properly so it isn't falling off your torso, you dumb idiot. :laffo:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Maya Fey posted:

for me to poupon

I appreciated this

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Avirosb posted:

Doubt most of these vigilantes would survive a day in the Legion.

def would not but I hope sects of delusional violent LARPers become real in the distant future

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Sand Dan posted:

def would not but I hope sects of delusional violent LARPers become real in the distant future

These dweebs anticipate a world where lines are divided by race and leadership is decided by brute strength like in prison gangs and also expect not to be made into the punk cocksuckers who are forced to wear koolaid lipstick in this new uptopian ethnostate.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Some of those people are really loving fat. If the donut supply is compromised or they have to jog half a mile with their guns the glorious insurrection won't go really far

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

enjoy your private toll roads and bridges, america

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I had a chuckle to myself when I remembered when trump secretly flipped the bird at the NATO meeting

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
SO I have a big big big big big big big big big big big big big issue with the "kekistan" flag. My issue with it is that it is a slightly altered version of the *swallows* nazi flag

how is that okay? that just strikes me as....anti-semitic and....nazi

its a loving nazi flag

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hmm, maybe there is something a little off about the alt-right

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Neukoln19 posted:

SO I have a big big big big big big big big big big big big big issue with the "kekistan" flag. My issue with it is that it is a slightly altered version of the *swallows* nazi flag

its a loving nazi flag

Let's go to our resident expert on race and equality, Yug. Yug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Neukoln19 posted:

its a loving nazi flag

it's slightly altered so they can say "triggered much?" and then point out how it's not the nazi flag, and you're stupid.