Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Holy poo poo this is a revolution.

Mind you, I can't find a source for it at the moment. It sas mentioned in one of the Yle live-shows. Apparently he cited old age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antti posted:

The Greens should be licking their chops, they may be able to poach a bunch more liberals who are habitual Kokoomus voters when Kokoomus keeps sitting in government with these guys.

No-one who has ever even considered voting Kokoomus has literally a single moral bone in their bodies.

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

Våldtarbetare Putkonen is due to quit at the end of the year anyway, haven't heard anything about him quitting right now. Halla-aho at the helm might just speed up things, given how strongly the party machinery was behind Sampo Terho.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I also read it in Yle or somewhere that Matti "Lepakkomies" Putkonen is retiring. It's happening.

Jerry Cotton posted:

No-one who has ever even considered voting Kokoomus has literally a single moral bone in their bodies.

I think there's still a bunch of people who vote kokoomus because they don't know better. I'd like to think that there aren't actually over 20 percent of voters who vote for the full kill-the-poor package. Of course you could argue those people will not be cognizant enough to get upset at collaborating with the new persu party.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

kokoomuksenmoraalisetluut.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxYOQS6ggk

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

HerraS posted:

kansa on puhunut

Yes but democracy has good points too.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Antti posted:

I also read it in Yle or somewhere that Matti "Lepakkomies" Putkonen is retiring. It's happening.

That is a blow against TF. Say what you may about his moral fiber, but losing a Machiavellian tactician like him do them no good. With him, they lose his social knowledge of blue-collar unionists. You know, the voter base Social Democrats used to have.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

She's basically aping every cultural meme the US Republicans are spouting. Creatonism? Check. Harsher and longer sentences on par with the American judicial system? Check. Finnish flags to class rooms? You betcha! Rampant anti-Islamism? You darn tootin'! She used to live in the land of the free to learn from The Greatest Nation on Earth, and assimilated to the local culture. Now she's bringing a piece of America to this godless commie country. No wonder then that she's a huge Trump fan. Yeehaw, cowboy!

jos sillä ei ole rekkaria niin mitä vittua se tekee halla "hitler" ahon puolueen johdossa

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Ratpick posted:

Hello my fellow Helsinki left green bubblers let's have a goonmeet right now at Sideways just ask everyone you run into if they have stairs in their house this is literally what I'm doing right now

You are 1 year too late goonsir, I was there last summer to see PJ Harvey. Nice outing but booze lines were way too loving long. Festivals suck for this reason.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
hompanssifoorumi kaatui

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
opin muutama päivä sitten uuden termin:

rajakki

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Vau, nyt on persuilla kovat tyypit nousseet johtoportaaseen. Mestari, Huhtasaari, Eerola, Hakkarainen. Voiko parempaa toivoa.

Kun he yhdistävät voimansa heidän älykkyysosamääriensa summa on yli 200 pistettä.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Vara PJt eivät päätä mistään, joten homma on Mestarin käsissä nyt. Halla-aho ei ole tyhmä, viisaus on se mikä häneltä puuttuu. It's interesting how his awkward stylings and vampire persona is so popular, but like I said before here, it's a part of the charm. This loving guy will actually say what he thinks and do what he says, even if, or maybe even because, he's a weird nerd.

Dudes, this is a description of how he is seen, not who he actually is (I got nothing on that).

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Kokoomus sirpaloituu!

http://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005249319.html

Soi-hah
May 21, 2005

Le raqueur de munes.

Before, I killed just like that, but since I got out of jail I've been a lot more laid back.

doverhog posted:

Halla-aho ei ole tyhmä,

lol

doverhog
May 31, 2013

What is intelligence? How do quantify it? These are some questions for you to think about.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"This party of literal Nazis is not the same party of literal Nazis we went into government with."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Who was it that said Huhtasaari probably isn't as bad as Hakkarainen?

quote:

Laura Huhtasaaren tiukat teesit: "Suomi irti EU:sta, puolueelle mallia ruotsidemokraateista"

She's a literal imbecile and a dangerous fascist.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

doverhog posted:

Vara PJt eivät päätä mistään, joten homma on Mestarin käsissä nyt.

I dunno, if Halla-aho is in Brussels all the time, wouldn't that naturally make Huhtasaari more influential than regular vara-PJs?

Huhtasaari's an endless font of ludicrous idiocy, I wonder if she's the Foreign Minister pick.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

PS is deciding on its presidential candidate now.

Gonna be hilarious if they decide to back President Niinistö instead of having their own candidate.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I thought there was dna proof that Kock women and Halla-aho fit together?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

"Wishing rape on someone's wife is ok if you clarify later that you didn't really mean it, t. feminists."

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

throw to first drat IT posted:

"Wishing rape on someone's wife is ok if you clarify later that you didn't really mean it, t. feminists."

Nah

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

I just realized Niinistö has retired to Kultaranta for the summer. Is Sipilä going to walk all the way to Naantali? :ohdear:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

quote:

Valinnan jälkeinen tunnekuohu näkyi vahvimmin perussuomalaisten ex-kansanedustaja Raimo Vistbackan reaktiossa. Toimittajajoukko kysyi häneltä mielipidettä siihen, miten hän suhtautuu Halla-ahon näkemyksiin Perussuomalaisten Tukisäätiön toiminnasta.

Vistbackan mukaan Halla-aho ei ymmärrä säätiöön toimintaa.

– Haistakoon paskan, Vistbacka sanoi.

Perussuomalainen puoluekokousosallistuja puuttui puheeseen:

– Vistbacka, sä olet menneisyyden mies.

– Olen mä vielä hengissä, Vistbacka vastasi.

Vistbacka johtaa puhetta varakkaassa tukisäätiössä. Hänen mukaansa Halla-ahoa ei oteta säätiön hallitukseen.

W E L P

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
gently caress Halla-aho and all that, but I really feel good about how crushed Soini must feel. He spent over 20 years on this project and didn't accomplish anything. I really hated seeing his ugly mug in the papers and now I feel good that he's out of the game.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kemper Boyd posted:

gently caress Halla-aho and all that, but I really feel good about how crushed Soini must feel. He spent over 20 years on this project and didn't accomplish anything. I really hated seeing his ugly mug in the papers and now I feel good that he's out of the game.

I bet he's got enough sweet sweet nakkimuki moneys stashed away to last him a life-time (which, in his case, may not require a whole lot of money).

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

throw to first drat IT posted:

tämä on vähän samanlaisen keissi kuin antifasistit ja muut fasistit, eli ainoa ero on merkit lipussa

haha

toivottavasti persujen toimisto muuttaa muualle

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 11, 2017

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Kemper Boyd posted:

It'll be interesting to see what the SMP-wing will do next. I think they still have Perussuomalaisten Tukisäätiö in their control.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Jerry Cotton posted:

I bet he's got enough sweet sweet nakkimuki moneys stashed away to last him a life-time (which, in his case, may not require a whole lot of money).

If only money would matter to him, he'd have jumped ship to SDP back in 2005-2006 when SDP was courting him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kemper Boyd posted:

If only money would matter to him, he'd have jumped ship to SDP back in 2005-2006 when SDP was courting him.

He knew the SDP would never allow him to run for president. (So yeah, not only money but also money because he's a greedy fucker as evidenced by the way the whole thing is set up now.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He's the rötöslord now.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Prediction: government breaks up, new elections are scheduled in tandem with presidential and provincial elections. In a surprise landslide, Halla-aho becomes PM and Hakkarainen is our 13th President.

And let's be honest, Teuvo can't be much worse than Sale.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It's not like the president does anything in Finland

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Andrast posted:

It's not like the president does anything in Finland

True, even Kekkonen had to travel to Novosibirsk to gently caress Finland up.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
President Sauli Niinistö just commented that human dignity must be protected and that the new leadership of TF have not expressed "deep enough remorse" for their crimes of agitation against minorities. That's probably the harshest comment you can get from the president.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jun 11, 2017

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Rexroom posted:

President Sauli Niinistö just commented that human dignity must be protected and that the new leadership of TF have not expressed "deep enough remorse" for their crimes of agitation against minorities. That's probably the harshest comment you can get from the president.

Saatanan tunarit sounds worse IMO

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

olisi paljon kokoomuslaisempaa viedä minoriteetit hiekkakuopille

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/riikkauo/status/873963526997643264

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug