Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RoboRodent posted:

Once he attacked a bear and won.

God drat :catstare:. You can't just leave the story at that, we need details!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

a kitten posted:

Walt's owner posts (used to post? I haven't looked in ages) in the yospos cat thread, here is Walt when he was still a feral kitten before being rescued.

and after

Walt

Walt-er

Goons. They're everywhere...

Neddy Seagoon posted:

:agreed:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Is there anything better than puppies running through leaf piles? I say no.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Last summer, my stepmom went to go let him out in the morning. Of their three cats, Sam is the only one who's allowed outside unsupervised, because outdoor cats in the woods lead short lives, but it's hard to turn a previously feral cat into a 100% indoor cat. Too late she realised there was a bear sniffing around in their carport, and tried to close the door, but Sam bolted. He leapt, snarling, onto the bear's back, and sank all his claws and teeth into it. The bear panicked and tried to run, Sam rode it down the driveway, it crashed through some juniper bushes and tried to leap the fence, failed in this but managed to break the fence and shake Sam loose, it got up and clambered over and took off through the neighbour's property at a run, probably off to poo poo itself in the woods.

Sam came back to the house extremely pleased with himself. We're talking black bear, not grizzly, but still. He got extra treats that day.

He is a good catte.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RoboRodent posted:

Last summer, my stepmom went to go let him out in the morning. Of their three cats, Sam is the only one who's allowed outside unsupervised, because outdoor cats in the woods lead short lives, but it's hard to turn a previously feral cat into a 100% indoor cat. Too late she realised there was a bear sniffing around in their carport, and tried to close the door, but Sam bolted. He leapt, snarling, onto the bear's back, and sank all his claws and teeth into it. The bear panicked and tried to run, Sam rode it down the driveway, it crashed through some juniper bushes and tried to leap the fence, failed in this but managed to break the fence and shake Sam loose, it got up and clambered over and took off through the neighbour's property at a run, probably off to poo poo itself in the woods.

Sam came back to the house extremely pleased with himself. We're talking black bear, not grizzly, but still. He got extra treats that day.

He is a good catte.

Woah now, that's hosed up. Sam isn't a good catte.

Sam is the best catte :catstare:.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

RoboRodent posted:

He is a good catte.

Holy flipflops you have the coolest cat!

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

RoboRodent posted:

He is a good catte.

I think your stepmom might have adopted Greebo.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

citybeatnik posted:

I think your stepmom might have adopted Greebo.

Entirely possible.

Rest assured that when I visit I take every opportunity to bury my face in his fluff and cuddle him like a baby.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

a kitten posted:

Walt's owner posts (used to post? I haven't looked in ages) in the yospos cat thread

He still posts, albeit not as regularly as he used to. Posted some Walt just a few days ago, if I recall correctly.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
For Walt's story it's probably best to just go through JZSG's posts in that thread. Walt shows up on page 10.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527&userid=85772&perpage=40&pagenumber=10

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/ItsRibbit/status/873751416418050049

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Trig Discipline posted:

For Walt's story it's probably best to just go through JZSG's posts in that thread. Walt shows up on page 10.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527&userid=85772&perpage=40&pagenumber=10

Walt is an awesome Meth Cat :allears:.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Excellent, more Walt is a great goodness.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Meet Bard and Miko. I don't think I could ever get them to sit still enough for a shot like that again.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

RoboRodent posted:

He is a good catte.

omg TERMINAL SWEETIE PIE

I always like to think my cats would defend me, were I disabled in some way and threatened, but every time the house so much as creaks we all go :catstare:, well, I doubt it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pastry of the Year posted:

omg TERMINAL SWEETIE PIE

I always like to think my cats would defend me, were I disabled in some way and threatened, but every time the house so much as creaks we all go :catstare:, well, I doubt it.

This cat wasn't necessarily protecting the human either. He just knows if you let the bears hang around the next thing you know they are in the house eating all the food and playing piano. gently caress that noise.

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

This is Tonks. He was hit by a truck as a baby and is kind of dumb and has cat anxiety. He's wearing a felted top hat I made him out of his own fur and holding onto his most prized possession, his mouse. (As I type this from my phone I'm being led around while he chirps and yells while still holding the mouse.)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Tux passed away this morning before I came home from my shift. Thank you for the happy silly cats, they help rather a lot.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Tux passed away this morning before I came home from my shift. Thank you for the happy silly cats, they help rather a lot.

I am so sorry.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Little goblinoid bastard who answered more to "DAMMIT!" than his actual name. The apartment is way too quiet now with his constant talking.
E: i think i unfucked the pictures?

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 07:17 on Jun 11, 2017

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Trig Discipline posted:

Proclick

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Here's my tux being furious that it's several hours before dinnertime.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:3: mine would do the exact same thing, but with more :byodood: complaining.
His name was Sergeant Tux, I feel I should fully explain. My sister's boyfriend at the time named him.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/tatuya01/status/873461981759459328

https://twitter.com/saitamakita/status/865481496546521088

StrixNebulosa has a new favorite as of 10:13 on Jun 11, 2017

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/QbOfuEQ.mp4

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

They looked so guilty but they were only... coveting...

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Horsey McHorseface posted:

Hey cute thread,

I don't want to monopolise the thread with personal bullshit that doesn't belong here, but I would greatly appreciate any/all forms of fat cats or cats being walked on leads.

(I shall contribute with my own cat, who is neither fat nor on a lead, when I get home from work. I'm pretty sure she fits the Cute Thread profile nonetheless, but I will let you guys be the judges.)

Also, I would like to point out that those cats in hats are simple wonderful. :kimchi:

I'm late but here's Scoops on a walk.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

this is me every day x2

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Dick Trauma posted:

They looked so guilty but they were only... coveting...

The guilt of knowing what they want is Forbidden. :3:

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Megabound posted:

I'm late but here's Scoops on a walk.

Never too late to post good cattes, but thank you for taking the time to do so :) I love Scoops.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope these pics of my house windowsill cat help a little.

A true hunter (she saw a bug).

Lagnar
Feb 23, 2013

Blackie isn't this most noble creature, but I love her all the same!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Talbot's favorite, "Human, I shall let you live" stare...

Lying down on the living room floor about to start doing my crunches and this happens...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/dh04k66.gifv

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

RoboRodent posted:

He is a good catte.

Cats are scared of everything except bears for some reason.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
We had to take Mugs, aka Moo, to the vet because he wasn't eating. Turns out his front teeth were too crowded and causing him pain so they have him the full hillbilly:

And here's Xena, who has apparently gone full berserker on a blanket:

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I love how lions are just gigantic house cats and house cats are just tiny lions. :3:

"Der Studiokatze!"
https://youtu.be/lV3GI-tIdWs

Three-Phase has a new favorite as of 17:32 on Jun 11, 2017

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I don't have a preamble. It's a good one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlDPtFTuZ7I

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/xUXj7VN.gifv

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

Now this is a game the baby goat understands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/DogSolutions/status/873668685751361541

https://twitter.com/kemurito/status/873695904728965120

StrixNebulosa has a new favorite as of 02:44 on Jun 12, 2017