Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Gyrene in a rucksack

I know

I know

It's serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Mr. Nice! posted:

Stealth shapes and coating is about contractor provided hookers following sales pitches not about audible sound.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
I remembered where I had scene that boat before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8BKiigBsa8

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/vpkivimaki/status/872023352873029633

:finland: :hf: :sweden:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Those boats look weird but this was linked in the previous video and boyo those are some loving fast boats.

https://youtu.be/7i2W5I8AmGE

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Derek Dominoe posted:

HEISSE FÄLLE, COOLE DRINKS

God bless dumb German subheadings for every loving thing.

Also, every wrestler ever had a cameo in this for extra authenticity.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Blind Rasputin posted:

Those boats look weird but this was linked in the previous video and boyo those are some loving fast boats.

https://youtu.be/7i2W5I8AmGE

Those look like they'd be a lot of fun for inner tubing

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Derek Dominoe posted:

At 1:15 you can see where the current president of the united states permanently imprinted during a JO session, which ultimately decided how he chose his third wife

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

That had to be intentional.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Genocide Tendency posted:

It might not be...
the first time I threw a practice grenade I hosed it up much like that, it hit a branch and bounced down right in front of the position. In my defense you don't throw them like a baseball and its super awkward.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Genocide Tendency posted:

It's the Bundeswehr. Stupidity is not optional.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ded posted:

It 'looks' like its supposed to be some stealth bullshit but its loud as gently caress.

Eh probably works fine for harassing North Korean ships and whatnot.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.

Richard Bong posted:

It might not be...
the first time I threw a practice grenade I hosed it up much like that, it hit a branch and bounced down right in front of the position. In my defense you don't throw them like a baseball and its super awkward.

When throwing I have a subconscious urge to hit things rather than not hit them, which would be the tree in this case.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

soy posted:

Eh probably works fine for dumping dead hookers and whatnot.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Richard Bong posted:

It might not be...

They teach you to throw in a pretty retarded way though, I could never hit anything doing that stupid shot putt technique they teach you.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 8, 2017

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That chart looks like a good way to end up full of shrapnel unless he's dropping it into a hole.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
no no you punch the grenade through the air, aka 'throw with a natural motion', obviously

Maybe it's the only way they could get people who've never mastered the fine art of catch to throw consistently.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

no no you punch the grenade through the air, aka 'throw with a natural motion', obviously

Maybe it's the only way they could get people who've never mastered the fine art of catch to throw consistently.

hard to play catch when you don't know who your dad is

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Every time I got yelled at for NOT THROWING A GRENADE PROPERLY and did it the dumb way, it went about as far as I can piss maybe a little more. That poo poo is the most retarded way to throw. And I always heard the argument YOU'LL DROP IT ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE THROW IF YOU DON'T DO IT THE ARMY WAY.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Cricket bowl best grenade throw

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

There is only one way to throw a grenade

EDIT: gently caress i can't find the gif of Buck Compton hucking a grenade like a baseball into a nazi's skull as it explodes.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The pro-word for that is whatnot.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

MA-Horus posted:

There is only one way to throw a grenade

EDIT: gently caress i can't find the gif of Buck Compton hucking a grenade like a baseball into a nazi's skull as it explodes.

Best 'quality' i could find (I think this is the one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCo6Dh08ayQ&t=18s

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Down here they literally tell you to throw it like a cricket ball or whatever, cos I guess too many people were just lobbing it straight upwards or something :shrug:

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

MA-Horus posted:

hard to play catch when you don't know who your dad is

:vince:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Randomly found this picture of my PSG and section sergeant from my first deployment on a weird GIS.

ReebTop
May 17, 2003

Pesticide20 posted:

Randomly found this picture of my PSG and section sergeant from my first deployment on a weird GIS.

I assume the really loving brolic dude with the .50 is your PSG.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ReebTop posted:

I assume the really loving brolic dude with the .50 is your PSG.

Yeah. Guy behind him with the binos was my section sergeant and took over as PSG when my PSG got reassigned to a platoon that was being run by an E5 after they lost their leadership in an attack.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm just wondering where everyone else's hearing protection is at.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You should be wondering why everyone isn't wearing helmets and eyepro.

That picture was taken when some rear end in a top hat with a Dragunov was about 800 meters out and trying to shoot at a couple of guys in one of the guard towers. SFC .50 Cal missed the dude with the shots he took, but did scare the piss out of the guy, based on the footage the TOC saw

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm just wondering where everyone else's hearing protection is at.

Well now we know why they were being shot at, whitey there thinks it's ok for his hair to touch his ears > : (

Edit: Grenade chat, the Navy teaches us to pretend our arm is like a catapult and release at the top of the arc. It doesn't work very well.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/C2Mhud/status/873476428091863040

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
"AUW I BLEW MUH LEG OFF!!"

...no? It didn't end like that guy? Aww, too bad.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

You should be wondering why everyone isn't wearing helmets and eyepro.

That picture was taken when some rear end in a top hat with a Dragunov was about 800 meters out and trying to shoot at a couple of guys in one of the guard towers. SFC .50 Cal missed the dude with the shots he took, but did scare the piss out of the guy, based on the footage the TOC saw

I'd have been trying to kill the dude just to get my hands on his dragunov

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
What are the rules for keeping captured guns and such? I imagine it's "you can't" because war trophies are too cool to be a thing in 2017.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The only time I ever heard of that happening was the cool guys with beards who don't follow the rules doing it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ZzJo61Yy8

This man came back with trousers a few pounds heavier.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

my kinda ape posted:

What are the rules for keeping captured guns and such? I imagine it's "you can't" because war trophies are too cool to be a thing in 2017.

the rule is you hide it in something so customs agents don't find it when they do their half-assed search

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
*robs a bank with a front plate on his getaway car, leaves iraqi AK47s in drop ceiling and goes on leave*