Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Anyone interested in helping me with a hot-swap later tonight? Man, I could really use some more RAM over here.

;-) ;-) ;-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Don't say pussy. You could throw a rock anywhere and hit 3 pussies.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I didn't think that one was that good, just middling.

Next episode is May 29th :(

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

limp_cheese posted:

Don't say pussy. You could throw a rock anywhere and hit 3 pussies.

Ding.. Ding.. Ding..

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

The_Doctor posted:

I didn't think that one was that good, just middling.

Next episode is May 29th :(

This staggered schedule made me forget it even came back. I just bought the last two episodes on iTunes.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Finally!

Bazooka Steve
(Season 12, Episode 12)
The town turns on Steve after he convinces the star quarterback of the arena-football team to quit playing; and to pay off her gambling debts to him, Roger orders Hayley to take a job as a cab driver.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

this episode sounds amazing

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The_Doctor posted:

Finally!

Bazooka Steve
(Season 12, Episode 12)
The town turns on Steve after he convinces the star quarterback of the arena-football team to quit playing; and to pay off her gambling debts to him, Roger orders Hayley to take a job as a cab driver.

I'm down for more mentions of the Langley Falls BazookaSharks.

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Go Bazooka Sharks!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/865271300897427456

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

The episode last night was alright but nothing amazing.

Good ole Johny Concussion stealing the show.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Steve's right. If anyone's going to spray his A, it should be his father." LMAO

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Camp Campawanda
Steve is upset when Snot threatens their summer camp fun by becoming a counselor-in-training; Hayley and Jeff are suspicious of Roger when he organizes a `Burning Man' reenactment for their anniversary.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Camp Campawanda
Hayley and Jeff are suspicious of Roger when he organizes a `Burning Man' reenactment for their anniversary.

This is going to be great.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

You can't quote an album on BBcode.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
E: disregard

BattleTech fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jun 6, 2017

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Congratulations Klaus, you're high as poo poo.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
what the ever loving gently caress was that episode? Was it one long acid trip?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Pretty much, yeah!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
I was disappointed that the brief 'Goodfellas' narration gag was in the hands of an inexperienced writer ill-equipped to make a sweet self-deprecating 4th wall joke about it, because any longtime Dadder would know it was the entire framing device of S3's "Meter Made"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The camp stuff was really accurate to my experience. I was one of the first campers to have no Tuck Shop, so everyone had to bring junk food in.

Ah! I'm covered in ants!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Good episode....also a random Rosie O'Donnell voice appearance?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Was the townie bar and bartender an American Dad version of Moe's Bar and Moe?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Was the townie bar and bartender an American Dad version of Moe's Bar and Moe?

yeah, the bartender was even named Meaux

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Oh yeah.

I could have used more Burning Man stuff and less camp, honestly. Stan and Francine getting into the Burn was a great gag all on its own.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Julia Rogerts
When Stan hurts his feelings, Roger takes off to a small town disguised as a Julia Roberts character; and Steve sets up a meeting after learning that Jeff and Barry have never met.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Yessssss

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
OMG Jeff and Barry sounds amazing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That is so perfect.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That episode sounds like it'll be classic. It's great that the writers still know how to use the characters in fresh ways after so long.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

If anyone is looking for American Dad and its not on TV this Youtube Channel plays it 24/7.

ClassH
Mar 18, 2008

limp_cheese posted:

If anyone is looking for American Dad and its not on TV this Youtube Channel plays it 24/7.

Down for copyright claim already.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

ClassH posted:

Down for copyright claim already.

drat, At least I got a few hours of the current season.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Already taken down, I'm afraid.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SeANMcBAY posted:

That episode sounds like it'll be classic. It's great that the writers still know how to use the characters in fresh ways after so long.

Yeah, that was one of the all time best I think. Every aspect clicked so well. I'm excited to see the stunning conclusion to Jeff meeting Barry too.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I need to know what their project is

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Was there a particular movie American Dad was making fun of with Roger in the crow town or was that just the pure distilled every Lifetime movie of a women scoured and starting over?

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe

BexGu posted:

Was there a particular movie American Dad was making fun of with Roger in the crow town or was that just the pure distilled every Lifetime movie of a women scoured and starting over?

I haven't had a chance to see the episode yet, but the plot summary mentioned Julia Roberts which immediately brought to mind Sleeping With the Enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

limp_cheese posted:

Hmmm another one has appeared. Is this a thing now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqRJGRMc9s

ed. its been set to private. This last episode was truly an instant classic. That tunnel to the fudge shoppe was priceless... Roger eating fudge was too good.

RugClockVexx fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 14, 2017