Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

:siren: Swags!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Just because you can't post toot toot toot, doesn't mean you should continue posting garbage.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Disgusting

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Ginette Reno posted:

BACK TO BACK BABY

HECK YEA

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Honk! Honk! Honk!

THE DARKEST TIMELINE!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
HAGELIN!!!!!!

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha and they get the ENG to clinch the Cup on a ridiculous bad bounce

:allears:

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
We've waited over 300 days for this moment

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Congrats Pittsburgh fans

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
haha, most decided ENG ever

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

This is the United States. Rape always wins.

:smithicide:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Oh geez, we gonna have an actually tragedy visa vi awful fans.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Me too Mario. Me too Mario.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

THE WORST TIMELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. THROW ALL THE poo poo ON THE ICE. CLOCK CROSBY IN THE HEAD WITH GARBAGE

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
put them in the fuckin ground

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
The penguins win the Stanley Cup!!!!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Nashville should riot

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
wow, gently caress that poo poo

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

Honk! Honk! Honk!

THE DARKEST TIMELINE!

:siren:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

The most undeserved Cup win I've seen as a fan. I don't give a gently caress if that comes off as salty. They rode a hot goalie until he sucked, then got the good goalie back, were grossly outperformed in games frequently, did just enough to win.

Umm lol LOL SUPREMELY LOL u sound salty lol suck my dick hahahahaha Lmao lol hahaha

There I wrapped all the responses into one

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Pens at and I hope you don't wake up

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

beetlo posted:

So does Murray have a shot at MVP with back to back shutouts?
of course not.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
I'm sorry you couldn't win your 1st cup Nashville. At least you have your first Blood Grievance

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
YOUR BACK TO BACK STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS, THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Letang is gonna reinjure his neck lifting the cup and I don't even care

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Murray, haha!

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

the hit reel of stunned faces is gonna own

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
~~~ THE DARKEST TIMELINE TRUNDLES ON ~~~

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

What's the PAS complaint going to be? They didn't win in 5 or 7 to do it at home?

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
As a Pens fan, I recognize that it is a drat shame that the Preds goal was whistled dead.

But drat what a game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

beetlo posted:

So does Murray have a shot at MVP with back to back shutouts?

Gotta be Malkin doesn't it?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
The only hope now is to keep throwing stuff on the ice so that the general can never be completed

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That early whistle cost Nashville this game and that sucks, I'm sorry Nashville fans :(

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

can't believe they loving did it again wooooo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nashville throw everything on to the ice

Owner and rescuer of the franchise? But but but the franchise never needed saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Duke Chin posted:

~~~ THE DARKEST TIMELINE TRUNDLES ON ~~~

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
I agree, Pens. gently caress management

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

CBJSprague24 posted:

The most undeserved Cup win I've seen as a fan. I don't give a gently caress if that comes off as salty. They rode a hot goalie until he sucked, then got the good goalie back, were grossly outperformed in games frequently, did just enough to win.
lol you fuckin mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Seems like they won in 6 games. Not even 7. Maybe Nashville should have won the games where they brutally outplayed the Penguins.

• Locked thread