Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/874080376104173568

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dat crunch, tho

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HE NEEDS THE CRONCH

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Griffin is a dumbass and I love him

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I hate the cronch with my life

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I have given in to the Cronch's warm, wet embrace

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Griffin. Griffen no. Griffen honey, please don't. No. Put the banana down.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
if i hear that sound ever again in my life you'll probably have to have me committed to a loving asylum

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also, I like how Griffin almost segues into a Yahoo on the new Cool Games and Nick totally catches him.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Waffleman_ posted:

Also, I like how Griffin almost segues into a Yahoo on the new Cool Games and Nick totally catches him.

I think Griffin is living in an eternal podcast hell of his own design. He's tried to go into a Yahoo on other podcasts too.

also CHUNCH THAT NANA

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/12/15780168/skyrim-switch-e3-2017-bethesda-the-elder-scrolls-v-legend-of-zelda

Spooky

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Yeah the whole point is the 10 minute arguments to come up with a lovely plan they can't execute that result in them getting mowed down. Then the next round they go with an entirely different lovely plan they can't execute.

If you don't listen to them argue two sides of the worlds shittiest coin it wouldn't be funny to see them get murdered.

And then there's the once an episode occurrence that their plan half works and they get two kills and act like they're gods.

One of the best parts of the last stream was (I think) the final run where they had absolutely everything they could possibly want vests, backpacks, rifles, scopes, med kits. Then someone they didn't see coming jumped them and killed them all in like 5 seconds.

They're so bad. It's hilarious.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
This is the earliest MBMBAM I've ever seen. Griffin is burning that midnight oil.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
It's E3, he and Justin aren't sleeping all week.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Nick's composure during/after The Cronch is amazing.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

zimbomonkey posted:

This is the earliest MBMBAM I've ever seen. Griffin is burning that midnight oil.

he's become an energy wolf due to being so excited for e3

i wonder when poolgames inc will drop ...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

zimbomonkey posted:

They probably had it recorded and edited before E3 and Griffin just had it scheduled to upload on Monday.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Since we are talking about good Awful Squad moments, when Pat witnesses Griffin get executed I had to stop the video and replay it 2 times because the timing of it and where the camera was played it out perfectly.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
I want very badly for the Polygon PUBG crew to play the Friday the 13th game with Russ as Jason and have him lose hilariously every single time.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Kenny Logins posted:

I want very badly for the Polygon PUBG crew to play the Friday the 13th game with Russ as Jason and have him lose hilariously every single time.

"Russ, you get to play the role of the nigh-unkillable homicidal maniac trying to kill all of us while we try to escape."
"Oh, cool. Are any of you guys hiding in the lake? Can Jason swim??"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Can Jason swim?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
gently caress, I'm reading its random each round who Jason is. Still, it would be fitting if Russ loving got everyone killed in that setting too.

Who What Now posted:

Can Jason swim?
Asked and answered in the original film (sort of).

E: and basically every other film in the franchise, up to and including Freddy v. Jason

Kenny Logins fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jun 12, 2017

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

It would be Peak Russ for him to (unironically) have no clue that Jason Voorhees' singular weakness/fear is water/drowning.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Jason can indeed swim in the Friday the 13th game. He's quite good at it actually!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Well, gently caress.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Also that fear of water thing is mainly only in Freddy Vs Jason.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

Also that fear of water thing is mainly only in Freddy Vs Jason.
The fact that child Jason died drowning in the (backstory of the) original would suggest he's not a strong swimmer.

Now that I think about it, it's a fun move because most new players would probably make the same assumption I did and get surprise-ganked thinking they're safe.

E: I'm also seeing he could swim in the original NES game I played as a kiddo, go figure

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Kenny Logins posted:

The fact that child Jason died drowning in the (backstory of the) original would suggest he's not a strong swimmer.

Now that I think about it, it's a fun move because most new players would probably make the same assumption I did and get surprise-ganked thinking they're safe.

E: I'm also seeing he could swim in the original NES game I played as a kiddo, go figure

Ah but did he really die? His body was never recovered from the lake after he drowned. And if you listen to the old-timers in town, they'll tell you he's still out there, some sort of demented creature, surviving in the wilderness, full grown by now... stalking...

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm not a huge F13 person, haven't seen most of them actually, I was way more into Freddy myself, but I thought Jason was always emerging from the water to kill people and stuff. I actually remember a lot of people bitching when Freddy vs Jason came out that him being afraid of water was pretty out of character.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
This was addressed in the F13 game thread, the whole Jason fear of water thing was really just in the dream world, sort of an internalized childhood fear

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Making sense of the F13 franchises continuity is sort of impossible. It just comes down to what lies you want to tell yourself

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

So I've been slowly going through The Adventure Zone after being resistant for so long because I have no interest whatsoever in D&D, and I just got to the battle wagon race episode.

Clint yelling "ACE IS THE PLACE OF THE HELPFUL HARDWARE MAAAAAAAN!" had me laughing so hard I woke up my wife and dog.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
TAZ is really more of a podcast that happens to include D&D in it sometimes than it is a D&D podcast.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
justin is looking thinner in his e3 vids

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

justin is looking thinner in his e3 vids

Well, obviously. He's turning his body into a weapon.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
And like, not eating fruit or some other stupid fad diet poo poo.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Alleged/suspected date rape during BiP taping, involving DeMario from this Bachelorette season and a recognizable woman from the last Bachelor (not using her name, but it's out there). I don't know if they'll address it on RB, but sounds like there won't be a show to recap once Bachelorette ends.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Not Operator posted:

And like, not eating fruit or some other stupid fad diet poo poo.

Slow carb

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Not at all surprised by the BiP news. I don't watch those shows, but I occasionally listen to Rose Buddies, and it sounds like the show has been playing with fire for a long time by bringing on unstable male contestants.

Also, I know those shows are staged, but drat, the report on this one has this nugget:

quote:

Last Sunday -- the first day of production at a Mexican resort -- DeMario Jackson and (victim) were told by producers one of the story lines would be the 2 of them hooking up ... especially entertaining because both are considered villains from previous shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Well, I bet Mr. Maximus Fun is really glad he bought into this hot McElroy product when he had the chance.