Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Why do we want Forza 7 when we can now play Forza 1 on Xbox One?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

700 cars :eyepop:

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund

I said come in! posted:

Why do we want Forza 7 when we can now play Forza 1 on Xbox One?

Did the announce backwards compatibility for FM games?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

WienerDog posted:

Did the announce backwards compatibility for FM games?

No :/ so may not get to play it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

700 cars right out of the gate is pretty incredible, the roster for this game is going to be amazing after all of the DLC.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Xbox BC will probably trap the same kinds od games in the same licensing hell so you're probably never gonna play Forza 1 on an Xbox One.

Good thing, too, because "decent first effort" is the best thing you can say about it.

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund
Just read:

• 30 tracks/locations with 200 different layouts
  • The return of Mugello, the track’s first appearance since Forza Motorsport 4

Glad to see Mugello back, I was always a fan. But FM6 had what? 26 environments, plus Miami and VIR DLCs? So with the new Dubai feature track that's it then?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

WienerDog posted:

Just read:

• 30 tracks/locations with 200 different layouts
  • The return of Mugello, the track’s first appearance since Forza Motorsport 4

Glad to see Mugello back, I was always a fan. But FM6 had what? 26 environments, plus Miami and VIR DLCs? So with the new Dubai feature track that's it then?

I saw in the trailer what looked like either the main grandstand from Sepang in Malaysia or the back straight grandstand at Shanghai.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Really didn't miss Mugello. I had hoped VIR would come in the box this time around.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
are they adding more economy class cars because that would be awesome racing rb swapped sentras against supercharged accords

horizon 3 really burnt me out on exotics tbh

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Thief posted:

are they adding more economy class cars because that would be awesome racing rb swapped sentras against supercharged accords

horizon 3 really burnt me out on exotics tbh

I hope so but the truth is this is not what sells Forza. Most people want the exotics. We are the odd fans out on this one. The DLC will have badass cars like the series always does though.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Hot take Mugello is bad.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
it would be a cool dlc pack if they did a few economy cars. iirc all the honda civics are type r variants so lol maybe we can see a nismo sentra

wouldn't surprise me if car companies are against it because it might make them seem slow whatever

but they DID add the r31 in horizon 3 so i have hope for more nerdy poo poo. gimme a Nissan Laurel or JZX next plz :pray:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Maple Valley is back. Confirmed on a developer stream.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

cowboy elvis posted:

GOTY.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

so will this have cross platform play and will it support any wheel on pc?

dentist toy box posted:

Hot take Mugello is bad.

wrong

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

cowboy elvis posted:

I loving CUMMED EVERYWHERE

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE LEST MY HEART DISSOLVES IN SADNESS WHEN IT'S NOT IN THE GAME.

MAPLE SYRUP LAKE PLEASE TAKE ME HOME

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
put fujimi in you backwards fucks

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

So will this one finally be legit on PC?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

TescoBag posted:

So will this one finally be legit on PC?

Yes

They better have the god drat SW20. :argh:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

GTPlanet forums has a list of confirmed cars and tracks so far: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-motorsport-7-confirmed-car-track-list.356622/

Their community is very good about keeping this sort of thing updated, so keep checking that thread.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

ratbert90 posted:

Yes

They better have the god drat SW20. :argh:

i choose to believe they removed it to re-model it with correct proportions. i'm sure it'll be back.

i'm still really hopeful they include some kei sports cars, especially the az-1. that's like the one thing gran turismo has over forza. those cars are fuckin hilarious and wonderful.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I said come in! posted:

GTPlanet forums has a list of confirmed cars and tracks so far: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-motorsport-7-confirmed-car-track-list.356622/

Their community is very good about keeping this sort of thing updated, so keep checking that thread.

gently caress yes old timey cars

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

It makes me happy that when they add the classic F1 cars, even the 1967 cars which have been loving done to death by now they have a variety and it's not just the Lotus 49.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

I said come in! posted:

Well, I just have a laptop with a desktop grade GTX 1060 in it, so I don't know how good that will be for this game, but it won't hurt to check it out either way because of crossbuy like you said.

I'm pretty sure your 1060 generally beats GTX 970 performance and I have no problems running FM6A or FH3 on my mildly overclocked 970.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

I said come in! posted:

I loving CUMMED EVERYWHERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39HaM-mh7LM&t=14884s

It's at the ~4:09:00 mark

Edit: Exclusive Totino's content :lol:

https://gaming.totinos.com/

geeves fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jun 12, 2017

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Hey uhh so does this have driver swaps now? Trailer made it look like it.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I don't think Porsche is exclusive (again) (ugh), because Project Cars 2's trailer pretty prominently featured a few different licensed Porsche racing cars that they couldn't get other versions of.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Porsche have hit the point where they're in literally everything.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

njsykora posted:

And I'm glad

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

njsykora posted:

Good

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

geeves posted:

Edit: Exclusive Totino's content :lol:

https://gaming.totinos.com/

i love these dumb tie-in cars in forza. my pringles edition moata and nutrigrain edition ford gt are two of my most driven cars in forza 6. especially the gt since there are prolly fewer than 50 of them in the entire game and nobody even knows wtf it is when i pull it out in a lobby.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I just had the thought that I'd love a car that was just a Pringles can on wheels.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

njsykora posted:

I just had the thought that I'd love a car that was just a Pringles can on wheels.

Early formula cars got you covered. Just slap a livery on one.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Seems like a glitch, but I ordered the physical copy of the Ultimate Edition of Forza 7 off Amazon, and the Prime savings are $36, bringing the total from $99 to $63.

edit: When the game originally went up for sale, it was $79, so the prime savings might not have adjusted to reflect the new, correct price yet. Probably won't last long.

L_Harrison fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jun 12, 2017

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

L_Harrison posted:

Seems like a glitch, but I ordered the Ultimate Edition of Forza 7 off Amazon, and the Prime savings are $36, bringing the total from $99 to $63.

Digital or physical?

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

Digital or physical?

Physical. I can't confirm that it works on the digital.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

L_Harrison posted:

Physical. I can't confirm that it works on the digital.

Booo physical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Don't go physical with forza 7. Digital gets you PC and bone copy

• Locked thread