Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

This is loving stupid. Don't slut-shame anyone, not even a fascist. Her dress fits poorly because all women's clothing, no matter the size, is cut for B-cup breasts, and she, like most women, does not have b-cup breasts. Nothing short of getting clothing custom made can prevent that problem, so quit ascribing lascivious or vain motives to it.

TB ITT asserting that Ivanka Trump doesn't have her clothes custom-made.

edit:

There's no way in hell Ivanka Trump is buying off-the-rack clothes.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Sessions wouldn't agree to a public hearing if he wasn't ready to just continue lying like usual.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
cool goons criticizing a woman's looks AND some moron complaining that TV shows nowadays are too PC. GBS is that-a-ways ->

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

This is loving stupid. Don't slut-shame anyone, not even a fascist. Her dress fits poorly because all women's clothing, no matter the size, is cut for B-cup breasts, and she, like most women, does not have b-cup breasts. Nothing short of getting clothing custom made can prevent that problem, so quit ascribing lascivious or vain motives to it.

And tailor made clothing is obviously out of the reach of the white working class from the Heartland. Coastal elites can't understand how billionaire socialites from Manhattan have to buy their clothing at Walmart.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

HappyHippo posted:

Yeah this makes the most sense I guess.

I hope he says something that causes Trump to fire him.

Trump already wants to fire him because of the weird way he fixates on perceived slights. This is definitely going to make Trump finally do it. I really can't see it playing out any other way.

And that's great.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Chilichimp posted:

edit:

Having clothes that aren't custom made to order by machines is going to be a thing that makes our time period seem really really weird and olde timey in photos in like 30 years. Kids are gonna be looking at our old facebook photos of their mom and wondering why she seems to be constantly wearing things that don't fit.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

glowing-fish posted:

And tailor made clothing is obviously out of the reach of the white working class from the Heartland. Coastal elites can't understand how billionaire socialites from Manhattan have to buy their clothing at Walmart.

I feel in this moment, where both glowing-fish and I are responding with the same sarcasm to a TB post... that I've gone wrong somewhere in life.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

ReidRansom posted:

Trump already wants to fire him because of the weird way he fixates on perceived slights. This is definitely going to make Trump finally do it. I really can't see it playing out any other way.

And that's great.

Yeah exactly, I'm hoping this is the final straw

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I can always count on this thread for the most loving insane derails.

Get ready for 9 hours of "Are you middle class if you order custom shirts from china?"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ivanka Trump has her clothes custom made for her every morning in her basement sweat shop.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Old James posted:

Well, after the Portland train stabbing, if I saw someone being threatened by an out of control bigot, my first reaction would be violence before they could knife me.

Although in reference to the Portland train stabbing: remember that this was probably a pretty crowded train, because it was rush hour, and it might have been moving. A gun probably wouldn't have been a viable form of self-defense.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

ReidRansom posted:

And that's great.

HappyHippo posted:

Yeah exactly, I'm hoping this is the final straw

What would Sessions say that gives Trump some excuse to fire him? He could always just burn him for perjury but that wouldn't look so good. And who would replace him as AG?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Chilichimp posted:

I feel in this moment, where both glowing-fish and I are responding with the same sarcasm to a TB post... that I've gone wrong somewhere in life.

(he didn't actually think that was how mountains work, it was a really fun gimmick)

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Pellisworth posted:

And who would replace him as AG?
Somebody worse.

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Crows Turn Off posted:

Somebody worse.

Trump Thread III: There's always more, and it's always worse

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
ya guys and did you see that one dude whose clothes didn't fit!?!

crazy!

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Crows Turn Off posted:

Somebody worse.

Someone who's a worse crony, sure, but I can't imagine Sessions' replacement could be more dedicated to enforcing white supremacy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

theflyingorc posted:

(he didn't actually think that was how mountains work, it was a really fun gimmick)

Thanks for the affirmation there. I was always dubious about the veracity of the mountain derail.

But the Ivanka's mountains derail is slowly rising like a volcanic range from the pacific basin.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Pellisworth posted:

What would Sessions say that gives Trump some excuse to fire him? He could always just burn him for perjury but that wouldn't look so good. And who would replace him as AG?

This is Trump we're talking about, anything other than fawning loyalty will be seen as a betrayal. He's already soured on Sessions for recusing himself from the investigation.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

eyebeem posted:

I can always count on this thread for the most loving insane derails.

Get ready for 9 hours of "Are you middle class if you order custom shirts from china?"

I miss the wild boar derail.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

skylined! posted:

crazy!

Dat Goon Life.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Chilichimp posted:

edit:

Don't get smug about something you don't know the first loving thing about, rear end in a top hat, especially when you're defending slut-shaming. That dress isn't custom-made or off-the rack, because fashion actually has other options that you've never loving heard of, which is why you should stop flapping your mouth about it. Maybe go back to how "liberals are the real racists," you love that one.

glowing-fish posted:

Look how loving idiotic you shitpiles get when somebody says you can't slutshame your favorite republican jizz doll. Jack off to her all you want, just don't call her a slut for making your stubby lil dick hard.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Pellisworth posted:

If the rumors are true, Trump is angry that Sessions hasn't been able to end the Russia investigation and considers Sessions' recusal a personal betrayal and keeps fixating on that. If he gets in that chamber and says anything that hints at any impropriety at all or in any even minuscule way causes the investigation to deepen or gives credence to any of the existing allegations, it's over for him.

e: maybe not even that. If he's unable to decisively end it right then and there, that may be enough to get him sacked.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Look how loving idiotic you shitpiles get when somebody says you can't slutshame your favorite republican jizz doll. Jack off to her all you want, just don't call her a slut for making your stubby lil dick hard.

I said she was stunning. That doesn't mean I'm jerking off to her. And I wasn't defending slut-shaming, I was reacting to you portraying her as some middle-class woman who just can't find anything that fits at the JC Penny because her form is a-typical.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jun 12, 2017

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

skylined! posted:

crazy!

It'll definitely make time periods recognizable if there is a decade where custom made cloths for lower incomes come back. Normal women especially have no clothes that fit right. But that is a plausible business model in the future to fix.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

In other news, Putin doing what Trump wishes he could

https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/874272754836488192

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chilichimp posted:

[Ron Howard voice: He had]

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

ReidRansom posted:

If the rumors are true, Trump is angry that Sessions hasn't been able to end the Russia investigation and considers Sessions' recusal a personal betrayal and keeps fixating on that. If he gets in that chamber and says anything that hints at any impropriety at all or in any even minuscule way causes the investigation to deepen or gives credence to any of the existing allegations, it's over for him.

e: maybe not even that. If he's unable to decisively end it right then and there, that may be enough to get him sacked.

Or it could go like this:

Dem Senator: "If Trump ordered you to fire Mueller as special prosecutor, would you do so?"
Sessions: "Even I'm not that stupid."
Trumpy: "FIRED"

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Chilichimp posted:

edit:

As weird as the fixation on women's fashion is in general, I'm pretty sure there were just stories the other day about how Ivanka had a $3000 dress on one day and a $35 dollar dress from Target the next. So, yeah, she doesn't have everything she wears custom-made and sometimes the dresses have unfortunate seam work.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
They're called darts, you goony bitches, and they're in lots of really good dresses. You just wouldn't know because you're currently wearing a burlap sack over your festering, overweight blobbody.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

WHOOPS posted:

As weird as the fixation on women's fashion is in general, I'm pretty sure there were just stories the other day about how Ivanka had a $3000 dress on one day and a $35 dollar dress from Target the next. So, yeah, she doesn't have everything she wears custom-made and sometimes the dresses have unfortunate seam work.

Don't get smug about something you don't know the first loving thing about, rear end in a top hat, especially when you're defending Target. That dress isn't custom-made or off-the rack, because fashion actually has other options that you've never loving heard of, which is why you should stop flapping your mouth about it. Maybe go back to how "Target is better than Walmart," you love that one.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
hey just fyi in a year of ample harvest, it's low-hanging rotten fruit to attack a noted horrible person for their clothing and how it sits on their form, especially when that attack involves sexualiszing them

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/874293744442408960

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Georgetown University needs to fire this motherfucker yesterday.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/06/11/comey-shows-americans-law-not-apply-elite/

After ranting about how basically every Democrat he hates should be in prison, he says this:

And after all is said and done, Mr. President and Judge Sessions, if you fail to do your constitutional duty, or are prevented from doing it, the gangster-elite will quickly come to understand why the Lord allowed men of ingenuity and skill to create the AR-15.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

TildeATH posted:

They're called darts, you goony bitches, and they're in lots of really good dresses. You just wouldn't know because you're currently wearing a burlap sack over your festering, overweight blobbody.

I just learned something! This thread has the best derails!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TildeATH posted:

Hahahaha, it's true, I'm wearing a literal sack over me rn.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

TildeATH posted:

i had this sack custom made

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I just learned something! This thread has the best derails!

Affluent hunter gatherer society was basically non-stop eating the best freshest seafood and orgies involving the most beautiful people with no tooth decay or acne.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Sessions already offered to resign and Trump turned him down, I would be surprised if he just suddenly decided to fire him after all of that

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Self criticism sessions will be the next Trump innovation.

e: Oops, this was posted before my last post but I missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

skylined! posted:

hey just fyi in a year of ample harvest, it's low-hanging rotten fruit to attack a noted horrible person for their clothing and how it sits on their form, especially when that attack involves sexualiszing them

Dear loving god this man.

Also, who cares what's on Ivanka's outside. Her inside is rotten and that's what matters.

• Locked thread