Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Vox Nihili posted:

and if he keeps it up, hes right

he is right, but he's also a lizard person

from what i have heard from people that know him, he's a hilariously ambitious guy, willing to say or do anything to win, who sees himself as a serious presidential contender. he's so far up his own butt he does his own colonoscopies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Concerned Citizen posted:

he is right, but he's also a lizard person

from what i have heard from people that know him, he's a hilariously ambitious guy, willing to say or do anything to win, who sees himself as a serious presidential contender. he's so far up his own butt he does his own colonoscopies

So how long has he been sitting on your resume without calling back, then?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Captain_Maclaine posted:

So how long has he been sitting on your resume without calling back, then?

back in '14, a guy tried to recruit me to work for honda but sadly i was unable to take the position although i very much wanted to.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/874322287469748224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyDjkPO8l0

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

He refused to endorse Clinton after he lost the primary back in the 90's as well :eng101:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

This interview with Gore Vidal is so, so good. Lots of good poo poo about Bad Dems and the Kennedys.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
jerry brown isn't actually less woke, the thing is that he's exactly the same. brown, who is a bit nutty, has always ascribed to a kind of malthusian philosophy that human beings are destroying the planet through conspicious consumption, and his obsession with constant belt-tightening is just an extension of that. it goes all the way back to his first presidential run in 1976.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

How is he still alive in 2017

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zegermans posted:

How is any of this poo poo happening in 2017?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

How is any of this poo poo happening in 2017?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

zegermans posted:

who knows, but we'll end up missing him when hes gone because Gavin "Bateman" Newsom has a 100% chance of being governor in 2018

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/874317983371362305

matt woke, so what?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

more of this needed, obama's circle has gone on to awful poo poo after leaving the WH

https://twitter.com/jamespmanley/status/874330446456344576

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
axelrod is my favorite of the obama people, because he just retired and now snark-tweets without going on to majorly cash in for corporate clients

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

a potent J/O crystal made from the souls of third strike offenders that died in prison

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

more of this needed, obama's circle has gone on to awful poo poo after leaving the WH

https://twitter.com/jamespmanley/status/874330446456344576

Spoiler: they've always been awful poo poo

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

another brilliant thread form joy reid, actively trying to alienate would be dem supporters

https://twitter.com/joyannreid/status/874343847756800000

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

another brilliant thread form joy reid, actively trying to alienate would be dem supporters

my aesthetic of owning slaves

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
fortunately my aesthetic is "slovenly fuckup" to begin with

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol they are so mad he won't put a D after his name on cspan

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

girl my aesthetic is way better than the drab couture the dems got going on from succin @ crit mass :nyd:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Dear Bernie supporters,

Shut up and donate to the DNC.

With love,
-Neoliberals

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

axelrod is my favorite of the obama people, because he just retired and now snark-tweets without going on to majorly cash in for corporate clients

He also offered constructive criticism of Clinton's campaign throughout the primaries and general, mostly ignored, but then so were many.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i hope bernie forms some vermont party that starts with a D for 2018 and demands that cspan drop the I for independent

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
The Democrats true aesthetic is of the white guy from Rent

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bernie jostled my throw pillows

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Me: "God drat it, who ate all my Cap'n Crunch?"
Bernie, crashing on my couch with crumbs around his mouth: "Uhhh.. the bankuhs?"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"They're good aesthetics, Bernouts." *points to the rentier class in debt*

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joy Reid gonna have a rude rear end awakening. Can't wait.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

senator bernard sanders drop-kicked and broke my favorite lamp

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

when u think about it, the left is like rick james to the dem's and charlie murphy's couch

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Bernie you need to use a loving coaster if youre going to... wait thats not coffee... are you drinking syrup out of my mugs you fucker

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
"gently caress You, Pay Me" - The Democrats

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bernie saw that i had a copy of hte wall street journal sitting on my coffee table because it got delivered to the wrong apartment and he tried to flush it and broke the toilet and both of my sinks

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Turn up for what

more like Bern up for what he shouts as he pile drives into my nightstand from ikea

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i hope bernie forms some vermont party that starts with a D for 2018 and demands that cspan drop the I for independent

There's already an organization that starts with a D :getin:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

can bernie start the vermont branch of the connecticut for lieberman party

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

joy let it slip that politics is mainly aesthetic for her

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

jerry brown isn't actually less woke, the thing is that he's exactly the same. brown, who is a bit nutty, has always ascribed to a kind of malthusian philosophy that human beings are destroying the planet through conspicious consumption, and his obsession with constant belt-tightening is just an extension of that. it goes all the way back to his first presidential run in 1976.

yeah, Brown's idea of "democracy with limits" is very weird and unique to him as a politician as far as I can tell. it's also exactly the right kind of weird needed to successfully govern CA and I have my doubts that his successors can make it work

he also should have got in earlier in 92 and saved us all a lot of trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shear Modulus posted:

can bernie start the vermont branch of the connecticut for lieberman party

Bernie already founded his own party which he then got kicked out of for being insufficiently radical

• Locked thread