Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

lol i live in this country, we're screwed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

"He didn't do anything" I thought he fired him??

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

AEMINAL posted:

That is grim :(

As a compassionate human being I can't help myself but to think how hard my ancestors fought for the kind of life we all enjoy here now, and I'll do my damnedest to preserve it.

It hurts me when richer countries than us live like they're some 3:rd world nation with the lower than livable minimum wage, and somehow people defend it.

Going bankrupt over medical bills must be super cool, maybe I'm just retarded or something tho.

Lol if you think Americans care about preserving their heritage beyond keeping the boot firmly on the necks of minorities.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/JudyWoodruff/status/874397738108145665

hmbol

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/874406787293773824

lol if this actually happens

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Hihohe posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/873237215471575040
Lollin at trump and lollin at trump supporters

Mods change my username to Muscles of MAGA, k thanks

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Change my name to #rippedtrump

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

hey guys i live in america and right now we have a pretty silly president, you should look him up -- it's a laugh riot

edit: Tormp or something i forget

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
lol that cabinet meeting, the president of the united states a thin skinned adult baby and millions of people actually voted for and are ok with this! lol!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

He was on that reality TV show where he got to say "YA FIRED" and make people go away. He thinks he's Boss Of The Government and can still pull that move. I WANT him to fire Bob Mueller only to have him get appointed back to his previous position just so Trump knows how cornered, screwed, and powerless he is in this specific situation. Even better if Mueller meets Trump at some point soon after that and gives him the "slowly drawing a knife across my neck" gesture.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

It's really funny because Trump is a huge pussy in real life and has pretty much never actually fired someone face to face

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

angryrobots posted:

Democrats really need to turn the conversation about minimum/living wage away from it being all about fast food workers. Ask any skilled tradesman (plumber, electrician, carpenter) who works for a company in the non union south if they are fairly compensated.

But no, all we hear about is McDonald's employees not deserving $15/hr. Democrats are completely unable to steer the conversation, and that's a shaking-head LOL.

Democrats are so bad at playing politics they got Donald Jebediah Trump elected as President of the United States and handed both seats of the legislature to Republicans.

LOL!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Heh so I guess that whole push back and discredit Comey plan isn't really working huh

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

This oval office is in the loving news every loving night here. He makes for good tv I guess.

Obama was pretty loving chill.

:lol:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

National Geographic did that thing where they made a recreation of what Jesus could have looked liked based on an average of a whole bunch of faces from the area

He looks like a Middle Eastern man

FAKE HUES!!!!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

For the love of orb he'd better do this

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/ladycocomae/status/874420509957554178

fashion icon

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Democrats are so bad at playing politics they got Donald Jebediah Trump elected as President of the United States and handed both seats of the legislature to Republicans.

LOL!

Everyone got him elected. We all suck, bitch.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Heh so I guess that whole push back and discredit Comey plan isn't really working huh

Nope.

Trump has this weird following of 32% of Americans that believe what bullshit he says no matter how stupid. On the flip side the other 68% don't believe anything he says anymore. As result he can't control the narrative for anything but infowars and fox, though even fox has been saying some negative stuff against him from time to time.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Honestly in terms of comedy it's great that Cheeto-In-Chief can dismiss the special investigator.

But seriously speaking, why is that even a loving option? The whole point of the SI is to have someone with an outside, unbiased, objective perspective. Under no loving circumstances should the President even be allowed to interact with him unless he's undergoing deposition.

But whatever, Donald Junie Trump is president, loving lol.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/drskc/status/871551073093390338
https://twitter.com/JeffreyToobin/status/874078635589857280
https://twitter.com/JeffreyToobin/status/874078902343397377

lol Trump's hosed

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Let's pretend this: Trump's tax returns = Obama's birth certificate

Birthers scream and cry because they can't come to terms with the fact that a non-white is president. They DEMAND Obama's birth certificate. He refuses. Someone investigates his country of origin and he fires them. A special investigator is called in to investigate it. He publicly states he's considering firing them too. Still refuses to show his birth certificate.

Every city in the country would sound like the depths of Hell from all of the Republicans wailing and raging.

And then it turns out that every single appointee and associate of Obama's somehow has some secret, suspicious ties to Kenya. When asked about this, he says he never had anything to do with Kenya then appoints 10 more people who are on the payroll of various Kenyan businesses.

The Earth would have detonated from the outrage. Now, the president just grins and goes on another golfing trip while Republicans shout "Yeah but what about Clintons?!" the entire time.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lmao. I really hope Trump does this because he'll be hilariously nuclear angry when Congress brings Mueller back right away.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/874402146665582592

I have a feeling this is going to be a week full of lols.

Though I guess most of them have been so I'm not really going out on a limb there.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

Even better if Mueller meets Trump at some point soon after that and gives him the "slowly drawing a knife across my neck" gesture.

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

Life imitates art.

Jeff Sessions reminds me of Dana Carvey doing Ross Perot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8suiJ-lDI

ZeroPrimal fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 13, 2017

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a hard dance move

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

NotWearingPants posted:

Maybe if they want to pull the heartstrings of Megyn Kelly they should try a lighter skin tone.

:drat:

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Maybe Donnie Jumanji isn't his biological father?

It's James Comey, obviously. It explains so much!!

lmbo

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

That's a hard dance move

That's Trump dancing.

This is Comey.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 13, 2017

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Donald Trump fucks Barron in the rear end! He rapes him, in the rear end! *sweats profusely * Donald's cock, veiny and hard as Barron cries and Ivanka and melania watch!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Now it's just transparent

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

:eyepop:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Classy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is in very poor taste. everyone knows donald only rapes other people's children.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Aristocrats!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

happyhippy posted:

But they can talk about McDonalds, you just have to frame it the right way.

I can not understand why people do not mention profits when minimum wage is mentioned.
McDonalds make $5.68 BILLION in PROFIT last quarter. QUARTER. So $20 BILLION a year in PROFIT.
And yet they bitch and moan about how it would ruin them if they increased wages by a dollar or three.

It is loving madness how US companies don't give a poo poo about their employees.

Yeah, but did you ever consider McDonald's could make double that profit if we didn't have a minimum wage?

Gotta think about the important things, c'mon man smdh 🤣

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump America

quote:

According to The Verge and Vice, members of the online alt-right and white nationalists movements are upset that Nazi and KKK villains in the new Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus game are portrayed negatively. They are also calling the game and Bethesda Softworks, the company that created it, “anti-white” in favor of “political correctness.”

In comments on the trailer for the game and threads about it on 4chan and Reddit, alt-right users expressed anger over the portrayal of Nazis as villains, and one anti-Semitic commenter on the YouTube trailer claimed that “nationalism and heritage is bad” unless it comes to Jewish people.

The complaints didn’t stop there — one 4chan user claimed Bethesda is “trying to destroy [the] gaming industry with political correctness f*ggotry.”

Still others were upset that the game featured a black female character, and used both racist slurs and dog-whistles decrying the “Black Lives Matter overtone” of the game. One scene featured the character calling a white villain “white boy,” and a Youtube commenter with an Alex Jones avatar claimed it was proof of the “racist agenda against white people.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
THAT PART.