Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Lurdiak posted:

Opposite of reality dot jpeg is getting old.
They've been saying "it's nothing" since before he opened his mouth. They figure if they just keep saying it until this is all over nothing will change.
They're probably right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

The Trump strategy is just to declare victory no matter what.

Like, if all the stars aligned and Trump got impeached, removed from office, and marched out of the White House in handcuffs, Branco and Garrison would be making cartoons of crying liberals begging a smug Trump to finish his term.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Lord Hydronium posted:

The Trump strategy is just to declare victory no matter what.

Like, if all the stars aligned and Trump got impeached, removed from office, and marched out of the White House in handcuffs, Branco and Garrison would be making cartoons of crying liberals begging a smug Trump to finish his term.

You better believe when a dem takes the white house by 2020 there will be a huge amount of "Miss me yet?" with Trump's smug face plastered next to it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Internet Webguy posted:

The Intercept does suck but evidence shows she would've been apprehended anyway even if they didn't handle this as badly as possible. Not like that will stop Rall from complaining about journalists.

Ted Rall has a point though, you can't be a good journalist and/or political cartoonist if you're secretly being paid by a government.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ularg posted:

You better believe when a dem takes the white house by 2020 there will be a huge amount of "Miss me yet?" with Trump's smug face plastered next to it.

Did that billboard ever exist?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ularg posted:

White Conservative Pride on Facebook posted:

Remember when we had a president who actually LOVED America? Not like this DUMBocrat who hates freedom.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ularg posted:

When a corporatist dem takes the white house in 2020 and 8 years later we get President Spencer that meme will run like wildfire in liberal facebook groups, more like it. Maybe Ellen will have Trump on and paint him in a favorable light. Who knows! Nothing matters anymore.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Taintrunner posted:

When a corporatist dem takes the white house in 2020 and 8 years later we get President Spencer that meme will run like wildfire in liberal facebook groups, more like it. Maybe Ellen will have Trump on and paint him in a favorable light. Who knows! Nothing matters anymore.

Your kind spread disease, defeatism, and desertion!

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Lurdiak posted:

Your kind spread disease, defeatism, and desertion!

And yet you'll spend a whole two years demanding maps and saying Arzy again.

King Superman
Nov 14, 2016
New Rowson:

Not sure what the goat's about, but I like Corbyn's rescue fox friend. I'm also glad/dismayed that that nightmare horse is going to be a regular fixture from now on.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Ratzap posted:

Very scary people. I remember seeing news of the troubles as a kid in the mid 70s which was pretty nasty then this dreadful loud mouthed 'Reverend' would give an interview and you realised this was going to continue for a long time when there's so much hate involved. When Ian Paisley died the world became a much brighter place.

The locals here in Scotland near where I live still hold Orange marches too. After being stuck by a couple blocking roads you learn to avoid going out when they're on. Just wearing the wrong colour can get you beaten up (green for example).

The Tories like their evil but they can't hold a candle to the shear malevolence of the DUP.

Don't put "Reverend" in scare quotes when you talk about Ian Paisley, he was an ordained minister.

Paisley got defanged pretty well by Dave Allen, who used to tell a story about Paisley giving one of his fire and brimstone sermons and giving it the old "and there will be much WAILING and MOANING and GNASHING of TEETH!" A little old lady in front said "But Reverend, I don't have any teeth." Paisley's response: "TEETH WILL BE PROVIDED!"

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I adore how grotesque British cartoonist's caricatures always seem to be.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
It'll be interesting to see how long the conservative strategy of telling boldfaced lies that your base wants to hear, a strategy that political cartoons are a big part of, will work.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Jedit posted:

Don't put "Reverend" in scare quotes when you talk about Ian Paisley, he was an ordained minister.

Paisley got defanged pretty well by Dave Allen, who used to tell a story about Paisley giving one of his fire and brimstone sermons and giving it the old "and there will be much WAILING and MOANING and GNASHING of TEETH!" A little old lady in front said "But Reverend, I don't have any teeth." Paisley's response: "TEETH WILL BE PROVIDED!"

That's loving hilarious right there.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Gonzo McFee posted:

That might be Secundus.

No, that's what THEY want you to think.

Now Jefferson Beauregard Sessions? I think he might be Secundus.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

King Superman posted:

Not sure what the goat's about

I think it's a reference to how the Queen's Speech (the thing wot starts a new government) was delayed because they apparently have to write it on parchment (i.e. goat skin) instead of normal paper for ~~reasons~~. This is obviously total bullshit, the real reason it was delayed is because the Tories can't actually put together a government, but hey it's the official reason.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jun 13, 2017

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

AGC?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Varvel is only ever anti-Trump because he would kill a thousand puppies if Trump could be impeached and replaced with Pence.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Lmao, look at Hillary's shoulders, just look at them. Also, Garrison clearly wanted to draw 70-year-old cleavage.

Farage's exile seems to be working out for him, but I thought Milo got fired.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'd mainly ask Benny boy "Wait, so you're going to defend the guy who defends pedophilia still?"

Considering his audience, yes, he probably endorses it.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Is this the same one from a while ago or is it changed?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

That one is fairly old iirc.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Shugojin posted:

That one is fairly old iirc.

For some reason I don't remember Farage or Putin being there before but Farage is even less relevant nowadays so yeah, I think it's just the same old one.

Speaking of Garrison

​"Legacy Media Extinction Event! "

Garrand fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 13, 2017

King Superman
Nov 14, 2016

Crazycryodude posted:

I think it's a reference to how the Queen's Speech (the thing wot starts a new government) was delayed because they apparently have to write it on parchment (i.e. goat skin) instead of normal paper for ~~reasons~~. This is obviously total bullshit, the real reason it was delayed is because the Tories can't actually put together a government, but hey it's the official reason.

Ah, thanks. That given, there's a mystifying lack of colossal fur cups in this cartoon. They've been absent from his last few as well, and there aren't globs of piss and poo poo around. This election snafu has truly put us in uncharted territory.

Duckbag posted:

Lmao, look at Hillary's shoulders, just look at them. Also, Garrison clearly wanted to draw 70-year-old cleavage.

Farage's exile seems to be working out for him, but I thought Milo got fired.

I think this one's from a while back. That said, I recall at least one pro-Milo cartoon from Garrison post-pedophilia apologism (I believe it was an edit of that that gave us the current thread title).

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Ularg posted:

I'd mainly ask Benny boy "Wait, so you're going to defend the guy who defends pedophilia still?"

Considering his audience, yes, he probably endorses it.

"Actually, its technically hebophilia" peoples actual defense of Milo.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Garrand posted:

For some reason I don't remember Farage or Putin being there before but Farage is even less relevant nowadays so yeah, I think it's just the same old one.

Speaking of Garrison

Noted television station: ISIS.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like how most of them are just smugly smiling and Alex Jones is loving screaming like the doom guy leaning on the trigger.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Garrand posted:

I like how most of them are just smugly smiling and Alex Jones is loving screaming like the doom guy leaning on the trigger.

Was about to point out that even supportive cartoonists apparently depict Alex Jones as a raving lunatic.

That thing really deserves to be an avatar.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Garrand posted:

Speaking of Garrison

I could imagine a world where these people think they could bring down the MSM but how could they ever think anything they say or do has any bearing on ISIS?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Garrand posted:

Speaking of Garrison

My progression:

Laughing at the comic in general
Laughing really hard at the ISIS dinosaur
Laughing even harder at the Louder With Crowder mug

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

santanotreal posted:

"Actually, its technically hebophilia" peoples actual defense of Milo.

You scoff, but it's important to use precise and nuanced language when discussing the ethics of child rape.

Also, man the ISIS and CNN dinos sure have some funky chests/shoulders. Whoever said Garrison is awful at posing is dead on. Dude legit doesn't know where limbs go or how joints work. He sure can draw smug white heads in three-point perspective though.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Garrand posted:

Speaking of Garrison

This would take effort but I would love to tweet Garrison the viewer count/money made of the "MSM" vs all those fringe weirdos. Because I'm sure those people getting $0.01 a view on youtuber before they get their ads pulled and not having a single advertiser want to come near you will compare really well against these huge media corporations.

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

King Superman posted:

New Rowson:

Not sure what the goat's about, but I like Corbyn's rescue fox friend. I'm also glad/dismayed that that nightmare horse is going to be a regular fixture from now on.

Why are the DUP depicted as a horse in particular?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Garrand posted:

Speaking of Garrison

Even taking into account Garrison's hosed worldview, I really like how actual RWM outfits like Breitbart or Drudge are tiny meteors in the background, and piddly-poo poo blogs run by guys who I don't recognize but who presumably gave Garrison money are front and center huge and fiery and v important everyone

Food for thought: where is Fox News??? It's not a dinosaur, and it's not a comet. What is it?

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Laughing really hard at the ISIS dinosaur

I'm the pointy shoes

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Garrand posted:

Speaking of Garrison

The one and only woman is blonde, blue-eyed, and does not get to say anything, but all the dudes look like pedos. (esp. "Spork Yourself Out" guy)

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
If it wasn't signed "Ben Garrison" I'd believe that was a Kelly cartoon. Change the style, throw in a crying lady liberty, and you're good to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Lawl at using PJW's univerally mocked catchphrase as some kind of own from space.

• Locked thread