Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

I regularly converse with several tons of dumbass on this here forum I hope you would never hold it against me

so like 5 or 6 posters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Do you call them for advice and give them access to your house?

Your mother calls me for advice and gave me a spare key

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Toadvine posted:

She says thank you for cleaning their septic tank

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

She says thank you for cleaning their septic tank

It feels right but you gotta stop flushing your posts

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jesus Christ posted:

gently caress yeah trump :D

Jesus Christ!

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

hmm Snatch Duster got 3 days for this but you're not a terrible poster so you might just skate!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Anyone else feel they need to "ramp up" before even trying to catch up on this thread?

Anyways, what *was* the official explanation for the pizza-map handkerchief?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prorat posted:

*pulls up twitter while waiting to protest Trump for putting gays in camps*

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/874309930232184833

This is a pretty lame attempt on your part considering some of your more retarded conservative brethren (and maybe you, yourself?) spent the last 8 years talking unironically about Obama declaring martial law and herding everyone into FEMA camps and plastic mass grave liners.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Anyone else feel they need to "ramp up" before even trying to catch up on this thread?

Anyways, what *was* the official explanation for the pizza-map handkerchief?

lead in the bloodstream

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hoo boy my sides are hurting from all these laughs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/873636522838421504

This but the gay nightclub victims

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Junior Jr. posted:

At least he's not always an rear end in a top hat like everyone's thinking nowadays, he cares every now and then.

When somebody takes away Trump mobile phone.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Reminder that Trump calls Alex Jones for advice and granted infowars WH credentials. And that Alex Jones / infowars claimed the pulse shooting was a false flag.

What does he mean by "false flag" smarty pants

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That it was faked

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Who knows what this deranged guy means? He called sandy hook a "hoax", claiming there were no victims and calling the parents "crisis actors".

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That the victims weren't actually gay.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Who knows what this deranged guy means? He called sandy hook a "hoax", claiming there were no victims and calling the parents "crisis actors".

So you just say things without actually knowing what you're talking about

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yeah what the gently caress dude, make sure you come correct about Alex Jones' intentions in this, the lol trump's fine thread.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
We have a lot of fun here but Alex Jones is no laughing matter, he's a true patriot fart

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He claims the government orchestrated the pulse shooting to later impose a gun grabbing agenda

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Alex Jones thinks the Pulse nightclub victims are actually dead but that it was a death squad of jihadis under the direction and protection of Obama so he could declare martial law. :eng101:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taivhe7I0IE

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

Alex Jones thinks the Pulse nightclub victims are actually dead but that it was a death squad of jihadis under the direction and protection of Obama so he could declare martial law. :eng101:

This was pre-big bowl of chili now he thinks it was aliens

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

He claims the government orchestrated the pulse shooting to later impose a gun grabbing agenda

You got a quote for this?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

3 posts above

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I can't watch it right now but I'm pretty sure his take is "The government creates situations where things like the Pulse shooting are inevitable, leading to loss of freedoms"

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2XuYND9heI

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I can't watch it right now but I'm pretty sure his take is "The government creates situations where things like the Pulse shooting are inevitable, leading to loss of freedoms"

lol is this "ironic" Alex Jones support

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

you say the same thing I did dumbass

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I thought Alex Jones is a real american entertainer, a comedian and if anyone takes him seriously they just fell for the troll trap.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
nah his take is literally "oh my god the government sent in CIA hit squads and crisis actors to take away our guns and let the UN in because one world government NWO illuminati mind control!"

Bholder posted:

I thought Alex Jones is a real american entertainer, a comedian and if anyone takes him seriously they just fell for the troll trap.

he is, you have to be a complete moron to not understand he's a crazy person, and if you give him any credibility either way you're a loving moron

the dude is an AM radio host the people legitimized and now here we are

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Alex Jones is a story teller, he mixes truth with exaggeration. But there's real knowledge mixed in too. Like"The Daily Show" isn't a real news program, but it kind of is too

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The government created gays and nightclubs so really something like this had to happen sooner or later.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

nah his take is literally "oh my god the government sent in CIA hit squads and crisis actors to take away our guns and let the UN in because one world government NWO illuminati mind control!"

yeah he also says stuff like that when he has too much chili and get brain-fogged. He's not very consistent

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So we can agree that Spunky's a retard

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

he is, you have to be a complete moron to not understand he's a crazy person, and if you give him any credibility either way you're a loving moron

the dude is an AM radio host the people legitimized and now here we are

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Alex Jones is a story teller, he mixes truth with exaggeration. But there's real knowledge mixed in too. Like"The Daily Show" isn't a real news program, but it kind of is too

:thunk:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

but the problem is a bunch of broke brained people on the right went "it's all true!" and then a bunch of sad brained people on the left went "crazy people take him seriously, ergo we think he's way more influential than he really is" and a poo poo goblin got a national stage as a result

remember, he only got national prominence after Piers Morgan had him on CNN and he lost his poo poo, he was just an idiot on the internet prior to that

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Infowars drops truth bombs you'll never hear anywhere else

Like I learned my mayor Rahm Emanuel's father was a loving terrorist who really participated in actual false flag bombings

You don't learn that poo poo anywhere else

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
DMT Machine Elves (nefarious) are manipulating our greedy amoral leaders into opening up portals between our worlds is my favorite Alex Jones conspiracy.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

DMT Machine Elves (nefarious) are manipulating our greedy amoral leaders into opening up portals between our worlds is my favorite Alex Jones conspiracy.

There's some truth there though, you'd never hear about our leaders being greedy or amoral anywhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Infowars drops truth bombs you'll never hear anywhere else

Like I learned my mayor Rahm Emanuel's father was a loving terrorist who really participated in actual false flag bombings

You don't learn that poo poo anywhere else

you know that picture with the yarn connecting the newspaper clippings on a wall

the stuff in the newspaper clippings is true, the yarn is what makes it insane

• Locked thread