Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

US intelligence is capable of overthrowing foreign governments and has done so many times

irrelevant, that wasn't in the heart on NYC in the days following a massive terror attack or false flag or whatever the gently caress. Everyone, including the media was hypervigilant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

"Lol I love rolling in trash you're the gross idiot for getting trash juice splashed on your pants by my wallowing."

Zajajaja
Jan 10, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Trump should travel ban saudis

Should be doing a fuckload more then just travel banning them.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

I'm going to be completely honest: I'm just going to be a huge rear end in a top hat to you all until I get banned because I don't care about this lovely forum anymore but I spent my fifteen bucks on it so I'm getting my money's worth until someone puts a stop to me.

I have no idea how my terrible posts haven't gotten me banned yet so hopefully just outright saying it will speed that process along.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

irrelevant, that wasn't in the heart on NYC in the days following a massive terror attack or false flag or whatever the gently caress. Everyone, including the media was hypervigilant.

Thank god there was a huge terrorism training scenario happening that day and they already had a command center set up

quote:

When the September 11, 2001, attacks began, Operation Tripod was immediately canceled as attentions turned to the real ongoing emergency. Because Pier 92 had been set up ready for the exercise, OEM staff were able to move there and quickly convert it into a large emergency operations center when their original command center (in WTC Building 7) was evacuated and later destroyed. Thus, within 31 hours of the attacks, OEM had a functional facility able to manage the search and rescue effort, just four miles north-northwest of the WTC site.[16] The exercise was later rescheduled and took place on May 22, 2002.[17]

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tiny Deer posted:

I'm going to be completely honest: I'm just going to be a huge rear end in a top hat to you all until I get banned because I don't care about this lovely forum anymore but I spent my fifteen bucks on it so I'm getting my money's worth until someone puts a stop to me.

I have no idea how my terrible posts haven't gotten me banned yet so hopefully just outright saying it will speed that process along.

if you want to get banned trolling this thread won't do it prolly, I don't think any of us are in the reporting game

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Zajajaja posted:

Should be doing a fuckload more then just travel banning them.

But it's not going to happen because trump sucks Saudi cocks and fondled their orb

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

if you want to get banned trolling this thread won't do it prolly, I don't think any of us are in the reporting game

Oh I'm not trolling. I really think you're all retarded bitch babies who double downed yourselves into ironically un-ironically lusting for a fascist apocalypse because minorities make you mad.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Thank god there was a huge terrorism training scenario happening that day and they already had a command center set up

lol so they had set the explosives up before the attacks and then didn't ignite them when one of the towers fell, which would be a very convincing time to do so?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tiny Deer posted:

Oh I'm not trolling. I really think you're all retarded bitch babies who double downed yourselves into ironically un-ironically lusting for a fascist apocalypse because minorities make you mad.

ok that's cool

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

I have tried empathizing and being reasonable and working real hard not to contribute to polarization but gently caress it, you all do deserve this president. You really do.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tiny Deer posted:

I have tried empathizing and being reasonable and working real hard not to contribute to polarization but gently caress it, you all do deserve this president. You really do.

Good, cuz I voted for him

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
thread still producing meltdowns

very nice 👍

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tiny Deer posted:

Ma'am this is the internet

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tiny Deer posted:

ok fine

Zajajaja
Jan 10, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

But it's not going to happen because trump sucks Saudi cocks and fondled their orb

Hence the issue here, the weird conspiracy mindset has diluted the fact that Trump legitimately hates his own country and the people within it, as does Hillary. Neither of these candidates actually give a good god drat about the working class (the vast majority of the country) only about donors and further methods of profit generation.
A real solution would be a military that would oust BOTH of these parties in order to help shore up the issues within the U.S (like universal healthcare for a start.) Instead whats more likely is that these strange power hungry despots will quibble for the last scraps of wealth until the whole system collapses.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is Bernie would've won, also would've been our last hope for humanity, and I can only hope the dudes in dubai suffer a lonngggggg SLOOOWWWW DEAAAATH

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Yeah, you guys don't get to be smug about me calling you all retarded while SPH screams JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS, sorry.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tiny Deer posted:

Yeah, you guys don't get to be smug about me calling you all retarded while SPH screams JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS, sorry.

you are entitled to your opinion and no one wishes to take that right from you

in fact I encourage you to share your thoughts because a proper discourse of varied ideas is vital for a healthy society

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tiny Deer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdcMb5D9gM

They couldn't even get a simulation to mimic the building falling, it was a D+ paper written the night before. So bad that a high school teacher literally called them out on it and they had to revise it lol

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
9/11 conspiracies, Russian conspiracies, Alex Jones, and piss tapes.

Thread owns.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Spunky what's your opinion on vaccines causing autism and chemtrails?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tiny Deer posted:

Ah yes the racism angle good

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Spunky what's your opinion on vaccines causing autism and chemtrails?

None

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

:(

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Ah yes the racism angle good

He;'s not wrong lol

Little babbies cry all day about "Islamic Terror", clutch pearls when someone claims the Trump vote was about racism lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Tell me more about the racisms, o white savior

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

He;'s not wrong lol

Little babbies cry all day about "Islamic Terror", clutch pearls when someone claims the Trump vote was about racism lol

reminder that Hillary used African American prisoners as labor and initially assumed they had low IQ's lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Tiny Deer is a female I think, not a he. We could use Ze to be safe

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Tiny Deer posted:

That's where you're wrong :smug:

You shouldn't lump us all in together as believing the same things, the continued rending of American brains unites us, not a shared ideology.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Tell me more about the racisms, o white savior

I'm actually cherokee/apache

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Go on...

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Sorry I don't have time to post, I just sold my company for 80 trillion dollars.

*posts incessantly*

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Man talk about a rollercoaster itt

Pizzagate...real

Bush did 9/11...real

Sandy Hook...possibly in doubt?

Multiple ties between trump's campaign and russia, trump admitting on tape he fired comey over it, sessions recusal...democuck fake news deep state psyops

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

I'm actually cherokee/apache

Ok Pocahontas.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Ok Pocahontas.

See? Racist.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Many many people are telling me I am probably the least racist person, I love the minorities, very great people.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bigly

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

God, I can't believe people were crying about waterboading these people

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-a7066956.html

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Waterboarding them won't put out the fire that's not what the word means

Adbot