Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Wolf is a national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
The SSW Twitch recall is pretty much still the best for similar reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxnFluq27GM

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

these are so loving amazing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Syndra's the worst. I don't even know what's happening there.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

the kkoma ward is so fuckin good.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
my team's Riven one trick says this is the right time to bust out some J4 top lane and her opponent is pantheon

death to the west

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
She disgraced the art of war :(

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wow at the loser that played 1k+ Pantheon games.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Very cool handsome people play Pantheon and you should have no qualms about it

Also dorans rings nerfs are pretty cool because pro players turned cool tank junglers into boring as gently caress tanks toplane. Top continues to ruin the game for everyone.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-712-notes

Patch notes etc irl

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
1100 pantheon games since December is... what

The dude plays like 5 ranked Pantheon games a day every single day without fail

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

everyone just a reminder that a marauding gang of dickheads and trolls - probably from the dota thread - have came in and hosed around like the hooligans they are and destroyed the threads rating. please remember to vote five to counter their nefarious schemes.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Maybe someday you'll be in gold too

edit: Gold 5 Manbabies

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Heck yeah, some Rek'sai QoL stuff. I'm mostly excited about making R not suck; the extra armor, AD, and scaling are just icing. I'm already clearing/ganking at basically 100% HP and only using 1 pot.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

Maybe someday you'll be in gold too

edit: Gold 5 Manbabies

after being matched with multiple lcs players and routinely trouncing diamond 2 players in lane goku has now became a laughingstock and a pity case. the washed up league of legends player took up heroin and hookers in an attempt to heal the pain, but it was only momentary

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Wait, shield/heal boosters haven't been affecting Rakan's passive

the gently caress

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
im sad that you can't stack heat on rumble for level 1 kills anymore

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

kingcobweb posted:

the gently caress

They were just setting you up to kill it on Rakan post patch, think of it as a weighted belt imo. Not as bad as sona w autos doing nothing (or w. E the bug was) I guess.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

kingcobweb posted:

the gently caress

Yeah, this came out last week. It's why they reverted his buffs on the pbe.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I have no idea what to make of the new Athene's. It was a first-item rush for Ivern, and the patch notes say it's better on him than it used to be... but part of the reason it rules so hard is that it has 20% CDR, and he's trying to get to 45% for the least gold possible. Now he can go Athene's -> Redemption -> Censer without overcapping CDR I guess???

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I always love finding out about hilarious bugs from the previous patch that get fixed.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Knight's Vow giving 10% CDR is huge, item seems great now

Zeke's Convergence just looks loving bizarre. I'll give it a shot because it's so weird that there's like a 20% chance it's just absolutely busted, in either a "instant-game-winning" sense or "literally doesn't work" sense

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I voted the thread a 4.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Top Rek'Sai might be a good thing now that she has an actual ult and can escape ganks easily if you set up tunnels

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Top Reksai was insanely good on release

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hey gang. together, you gave my spirit bomb your energy by voting five. we raised the rating from 2.68 to 3.29 but we can not give up here. we can not let the nazis win. remember, think back to when you needed someones help the most in your life. well now the something awful league of legends thread needs your help.

E: these are not just your regular nazis either. these are pedophile nazis. this situation is dire as it gets and only by voting the thread 5 can justice prevail.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

hey gang. together, you gave my spirit bomb your energy by voting five. we raised the rating from 2.68 to 3.29 but we can not give up here. we can not let the nazis win. remember, think back to when you needed someones help the most in your life. well now the something awful league of legends thread needs your help.

E: these are not just your regular nazis either. these are pedophile nazis. this situation is dire as it gets and only by voting the thread 5 can justice prevail.

goku's power is waning the thread is now at 3.21 :ohdear:

who will save us future trunks

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just looked at the new honour initiative thing for 7.13 and it looks pretty great. My only complaint is that it adds yet another screen transition thing that will force window focus and thereby introduces another place for the game to get stuck loading forever.

I can't think of a better way to do it, I just wish the League client wasn't built of papier mache and duct tape.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

kingcobweb posted:

Knight's Vow giving 10% CDR is huge, item seems great now

Zeke's Convergence just looks loving bizarre. I'll give it a shot because it's so weird that there's like a 20% chance it's just absolutely busted, in either a "instant-game-winning" sense or "literally doesn't work" sense

That thing seems crazy for Alistar or Rakan. Dive in, pop ult, profit?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

CubeTheory posted:

That thing seems crazy for Alistar or Rakan. Dive in, pop ult, profit?

Yeah, exactly! And it builds out of Aegis and Glacial Shroud, which are fantastic component items for supports, since you just buy defensive stats 300-450 gold at a time. The item as a whole is 96% gold efficient, and the triggered ability seems like it'll absolutely smash face when it goes off.

Also, the changes to Redemption and Athene's make it seem like they'll be even better on supports that are more gated by mana than they are by cooldowns, like Nami and Lulu.

edit: league really needs to have triggered abilities be an official thing, because that ability isn't passive

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i hope these buffs can finally make nami and lulu viable

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
zeke's convergence is just going to be absurdly loving broken on taric

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
10% CDR is going to turn Knight's vow from a pretty good item to a busted item.
Zeke being worth bringing alongside it is going to be good too, pop it and have a cait 1k headshot burn for 500 magic damage.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Someone on Reddit brought up a good point: if you combine Gargoyle Stoneplate and the new Locket, you could potentially start hitting people with 1000+ point shields with ease if you're building pure tank.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Teikanmi posted:

Top Rek'Sai might be a good thing now that she has an actual ult and can escape ganks easily if you set up tunnels

Stefan Prodan posted:

Top Reksai was insanely good on release
That was because her base numbers/scaling on Q were insanely strong AND because her passive was even more sustain-y.
code:
Release Q
15/35/55/75/95 + 0.40% bonus AD per hit
TOTAL: 45/105/165/225/285 + 1.20% bonus AD

Release Passive
MAX FURY -> 25 HP + 25 HP per level over 5 seconds
code:
New-New Q
15/20/25/30/35 + 0.40% bonus AD per hit
TOTAL: 45/60/75/90/105 + 1.20% bonus AD

New Passive
MAX FURY -> 20 HP + 10 HP per level over 3 seconds
Mind you, she can hit max fury with fewer abilities/autos now, but her still seems like she'll be a much stronger jungler than laner. Knock-up does provide useful CC in top if your jungler is like... Yi, though.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Vermain posted:

Someone on Reddit brought up a good point: if you combine Gargoyle Stoneplate and the new Locket, you could potentially start hitting people with 1000+ point shields with ease if you're building pure tank.
Locket on Cho, Sion, or Willump will be amazing

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I finally purchased and tried Aurelion Sol and wow he seems super powerful. When I landed my star and got in range i felt like a god. If course, most of the time I missed everything and floundered around, but I may be playing more of him. He doesn't really feel like you're playing the same league as everyone else.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Streaming again in diamond, come for the bad gameplay, stay for the relaxing music.
https://www.twitch.tv/a_wizard_did_it

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Mikujin posted:

That was because her base numbers/scaling on Q were insanely strong AND because her passive was even more sustain-y.
code:
Release Q
15/35/55/75/95 + 0.40% bonus AD per hit
TOTAL: 45/105/165/225/285 + 1.20% bonus AD

Release Passive
MAX FURY -> 25 HP + 25 HP per level over 5 seconds
code:
New-New Q
15/20/25/30/35 + 0.40% bonus AD per hit
TOTAL: 45/60/75/90/105 + 1.20% bonus AD

New Passive
MAX FURY -> 20 HP + 10 HP per level over 3 seconds
Mind you, she can hit max fury with fewer abilities/autos now, but her still seems like she'll be a much stronger jungler than laner. Knock-up does provide useful CC in top if your jungler is like... Yi, though.

Yeah but also since her E doesn't scale with Fury anymore and has base damage you don't need to push or attack the wave to do damage with it, so you're not gimped without full fury for E

also her ult damage is insane now, so level 6 she can dick people pretty hardcore, even when they flash away

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Does new zeke's passive have a cooldown? If not I am spamming support Kog'Maw to give my team anivia ult red buff as much as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Camel Camus posted:

Does new zeke's passive have a cooldown? If not I am spamming support Kog'Maw to give my team anivia ult red buff as much as possible.

I wonder if Udyr's Phoenix Stance works on this

• Locked thread