Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/MyUVVIH.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I think Japan is gonna take this

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Tons of BOTW influence in Mario odyssey

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

This followed by "they're a team of evil wedding planners" :tviv:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I keep thinking the commentators are saying "toxicness" and not "Toxic Mist."

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Barry Convex posted:

Rabbids is a 30fps game with what look like fairly linear levels viewed mostly from a top-down perspective that demands very little in the way of draw distance, whereas the latter is 60fps and has huge, open levels with a ton of verticality. But still.

But still, what

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Can someone explain to me why people think a standard virtual console is coming still?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Well, why wouldn't it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Because the Nintendo version of Netflix announced?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
Some people like the illusion of ownership.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/SocksyBear/status/874767706716852224

The Western XX dream is dead.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Capcom can suck my dick from the back

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Metroid 2 remake and Prime 4 = best E3 I could ever have hoped for

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

That pisses me off because it's literally right there to be played with whst cant be a tough localization and I have zero desire to play world, and it can't be played on the switch anyways.

It's just leaving money on the table.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yeah dis part is good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

whoa. capcom is pure hate

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

C-SPAN Caller posted:

That pisses me off because it's literally right there to be played with whst cant be a tough localization and I have zero desire to play world, and it can't be played on the switch anyways.

Maybe they don't have the money or manpower to localize both games, and World is on PC/PS4/XBX so that's way more potential players to hit than MHXX so I guess Capcom just looked at the numbers and went World's first.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I love MH but if this is true then I think I'm kind of just done giving Capcom my money.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Same, World's reveal video was doing nothing for me. I thought it was a weird Turok MonHun clone kinda thing until the Rathalos appeared.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Let's also not forget you know, all the fans in the West have been playing MH on Nintendo for forever and flipping them the bird is a recipe for disaster for MHW. Capcom is loving up so hard lol

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
It's going to come out in the US just later than Japan that's literally how it always is jfc

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lol the new MH looks dope as gently caress you nerds

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Lemming posted:

It's going to come out in the US just later than Japan that's literally how it always is jfc

Where's your evidence of this since atm capcom hasn't announced an official release

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

And not on the Switch while MH has been almost solely on Nintendo systems outside of Japan since 2010.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I have little faith in capcom to reinvent the wheel

Check out marvel vs capcom infinite. Different teams, but capcom can and has made some truly baffling decisions in pursuit of larger userbases.

Anyways, I still think that they'll bring over xx, I give it a 20% chance that capcom just capcoms it up and doesn't bring the game over

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Where's your evidence of this since atm capcom hasn't announced an official release

They brought out all the other ones usually much later

They might certainly *not bring it over but it'd be uncharacteristic for it to be simultaneous so for them this would be normal

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Monster hunter sucks anyway. No big loss

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Castelian 2 looking pretty good.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Monster hunter sucks anyway. No big loss

*head rotates 180 degrees* the gently caress you say

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Lemming posted:

boring ps2 graphic boss rush game on 2017 consoles, lacking in everything dragon's dogma improved upon.

sorry to break your heart fellow goon bro.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Lemming posted:

*cups hands* MONSTER HUNTER SUCKS FYI

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I have started dragons dogma on 5 separate occasions and I just can't stick with it. What am I missing

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Zelder posted:

I have started dragons dogma on 5 separate occasions and I just can't stick with it. What am I missing

Throw more barrels, climb more monster backs.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Switch confirmed best system since the Wii U.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I like Dragon's Dogma more than Monster Hunter and I am glad I get to buy both on my PS4.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm gonna get monster Hunter on my ps4, but I'm already fatigued at the idea of a non portable monster hunter haha

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

FiestaDePantalones posted:

Does anyone have that effort post about has been heroes? Ten dollars was a good price point for me to try it, and I'm actually liking it a lot. I suck though. So, so bad.

I made one or two effortposts about it earlier in the thread but I have no idea how to search them up. Is there a way for a user to see their own posting history?

I enjoyed the heck out of the game but it stops getting harder after you've beaten the boss seven or so times.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Mister Facetious posted:

boring ps2 graphic boss rush game on 2017 consoles, lacking in everything dragon's dogma improved upon.

sorry to break your heart fellow goon bro.

The controls are tight, animations have good weight, the core combat is very good and there's a really good sense of progression in terms of you getting better as a player. The gear progression is also fun because making pants out of monsters is good

It has been literally the exact same game for 13 years so barring some significant change I've played my fill of it but they're still good games

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Zelder posted:

you can kick the ox to make it go faster

Also what Boxboy should I get since they're on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Hammer Bro. posted:

I made one or two effortposts about it earlier in the thread but I have no idea how to search them up. Is there a way for a user to see their own posting history?

I enjoyed the heck out of the game but it stops getting harder after you've beaten the boss seven or so times.

Click the "?" under your avatar to view forum specific posts of yours.

• Locked thread