Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Game: Let's Learn Meikyuu Kingdom 2
System: Meikyuu Kingdom
Format: PbP/Discord, Discord link
Players: 4-5 (Looking for one or more players)
Description: We are forming a second kingdom out of grassy gnoll's game with the excess applications. Looking for one more that can be semi-regularly hangout at 7pm est. New forum and discord channel will be made when the team is formed.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jun 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

USMNT Mafia, a newbie-friendly game for 16 players.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Game: Neo Tokyo 2247
System: The Sprawl
Format: PbP
Players: 4-6
Description: Corporate Sponsored Cyberpunk in the 23rd Century! Join a group of mercenaries working for (or against) the Corporations that control this cybernetic future!

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Game: Echoes of Eden
System: Pathfinder
Players: 5+
Description: Gather your friends and allies to stake a claim in what will become a much, much larger setting! World-building, enterprise, and tinkering are highly encouraged! Discord link for quicker discussion, but feel free to ask questions in the thread, too!

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Game: Reboot Archie Sonic: Make My OC Canon
System: Fate Core
Format: Discord Voice Text Chat
Players: 3-4
Description: Play as a team of adventurers in the world of the reboot Archie Sonic comics. Make the OC you never knew or always knew you had! Reputations! Changing World! Here's a link to the Discord, too.

Mikedawson fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 5, 2017

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Game: Clone High
System: Monsterhearts 2.0
Format: Play-by-Discord
Players: 4-5
Description:

Tonight, on a very special episode of Clone High…

Way way back in the 1980s.
Secret government employees
Dug up famous guys and ladies
And made amusing genetic copies…

...but something went wrong. Genetic mutation, a bug in the system, an act of God — call it what you will, something went horribly, terribly wrong.

Now the clones are sexy teens now… with dark, dark secrets.
They’re gonna make it if they try… even if that means acting on their innermost desires.
Loving, learning, sharing, judging… hurting, haunting, manipulating.
Time to laugh, and shiver, and cry… lots of that last one.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Game: Bells of War
System: Let Thrones Beware - playtest version five
Format: Asynchronous discord and forum PbP
Players: 3 current - seeking 1 (or 2!) more
Description:
Let Thrones Beware's niche is streamlined traumatic fantasy 4e d&d (yes, with grids), and I'm running an adventure with the fifth iteration of its playtest rules to see what breaks and what's rad.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Game 4th Edition DnD Homebrew World
System 4th Edition DnD
Format Discord + Fantasy Grounds (no license required)
Players 3-7 (goons get first spots)
Description The link above is to a non-SA thread where I am recruiting as well. If you want to play, join my Discord here and shout out and I'll add you to the chat channel there. Details on the game are in that post, and as I don't want to paywall players from other forums, I won't be making a thread on SA for the game.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Game: The Order of St. Caliphas
System: 4th Edition DND
Format: Discord + Roll 20
Players: Recruitment open for 1

Description: A couple of dropouts, one's already been replaced from outside but we now need a DEFENDER to join the cause.

Maxwell Lord fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jun 20, 2017

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...

P.d0t posted:

Game: The Next Project (4th playtest)
System: The Next Project (Beta 4) (homebrew)
Players: 3+
Description: Roll up your murderhobo and let's poke holes in orcs, kobolds, trolls, and this lovely D&D clone (by me, P.d0t)

Looking to get this rolling again/add some new players, so I'm giving this recruit a bump.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Game: Clash of the Titans
System: Black Crusade
Players: 4 - 5
Description: Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n' Roll and Chaos! Be the next big thing in music in the 41st millennium - jam and kill your way to the top of the charts!

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Game: Unbound
System: Unbound
Format: Roll20
Players: 3-5
Description: Unbound is a game where the players collaborate to build a setting then play a series of stories in that setting, each revolving around a slightly different premise -- maybe this time you're soldiers, next time you're a bunch of animals, the time after that servants of an unspeakable elder god and/or a giant corporation, and so on.

I'd like to play this game on a regular weekly basis via the magic of internet chat; maybe you would too?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Game: Something Awful's Bizarre Adventure
System: Custom social game
Format: Discord
Players: Variable
Description: Players with supernatural abilities attempt to escape a time loop by discovering and achieving victory conditions. No knowledge of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure required.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Game: From cradle to grave
System: CYOA
Format: PBP
Players: Anyone who is willing to post.
Description: A CYOA following a character from birth to death. Beyond that, anything is game.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Game: Storm Clouds over Vancouver
System: Urban Shadows, a Powered By the Apocalypse game
Players: Anyone is accepted, from newbie to veteran.
Description: Urban Fantasy adventure set in Vancouver, characters will be dirtying their hands with competing factions

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Game: Codebreaker II
System: Survivor/Mastermind (original)
Players: 11
Description: In this game, there is an overall "code" made up of twelve code segments, each in its own line. Each player is given one of the twelve segments at the start of the game. A player's code segment is revealed to all participants when he or she is eliminated from the game. The first person to submit the correct code is the winner!

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled
Game: The Stars are Right
System: PDQ
Players: 8ish
Description: A PDQ game with a spark of divinity. Starting small as an exceptional mortal with a destiny that cannot be denied. Each unique character comes from another world or place giving additional flexibility in the character and history.

Edit: recruit ends on the 29th of June. American est.

I am Communist fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 26, 2017

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Game: The Outfit
System: Mafia
Players: 13
Description: Mafia is a game system of rampant speculation and personal attacks. This game's story is that of conflict between a small group of independent criminals and a much larger criminal syndicate. Also there are demons. Loosely based on Darwyn Cooke's Parker series.

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Game: Persona: the Awakening
System: Mage: the Awakening 2nd Edition
Format: Discord
Players: 4?
Description: Mage 2E game incorporating some homebrew, inspired by Persona 5, to be played over Discord. Cool teens fight dream monsters and get powers from friendship. Probably pretty anime.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Game: Superstition
System:Monster of the Week Revised Edition
Format:PbP
Players:6...ish?
Description: Pretty basic - you're a group of monster hunters brought together by circumstance in investigation of a mystery...which may lead to deeper mysteries! Newbie friendly as I am fairly new to the system myself!

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
Game: Tales of Rokugan
System:Legend of the Five Rings 4th Ed
Format:Chat with slight pbp
Players:more!
Description: Stating up a Five Rings Online clone, so big rear end living game that is always directed by the players. We are doing a pre-season game that will test out rather or not this will work. So come join and break stuff.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Game: [Con-X 2E] The guy from the History channel was right!
System: Conspiracy X 2nd Edition
Players: 4 - 6
Description: In the 1940's, aliens made themselves known to the world when a spacecraft belonging to a race of aliens named 'the greys' crash landed at Roswell, New Mexico. We learned then we weren't alone in the universe, and shortly after we learned of other extraterrestrial races with interests in our planet that put us at risk.

Since then, the US government has founded an organization known as AEGIS, whose goal is to keep intact the veil of secrecy over the alien conspiracy, while fighting back against the beings who would destroy our world for their own ends, while also safeguarding us from paranormal threats that have since begun to sprout around the world.

Con-X is basically a mix of X-Files, Men in Black, X-COM, Supernatural, and Ghostbusters; each player is a member of either an American organization or a liaison from a foreign power's own supernatural and extraterrestrial research and defense team, working to protect the planet from aliens, ghosts, monsters, and the humans who would conspire with them for their own personal gain. It's mostly a d6/d10 system so it's super easy to learn, and is very narrative oriented; right now, the current apps mostly want to focus on investigation and the less combat oriented threats.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
Game: Tall Pines
Players: 5 max
Description: Troubles, probably-queer teens stuck in a lovely backwoods town with nothing but trees for miles. There's a sweet abandoned mill, though -- ignore the DO NOT ENTER sign, it's what we all do.

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

Game: Sword-Lords of the Apocalypse
System: Badass Kung Fu Demigods (playtest)
Format: roll20 voice
Players: 1-3 (two off-forum recruits already)

Description: Looking for some folks to join in for a multi-session playtest of Badass Kung Fu Demigods. You'll play as heroes(?) empowered by the ancient World-Breaker Swords, in the blasted remnants of an ancient magi-tek empire. Wield immense power, blow things up, kick improbable quantities of butt.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
Game: The Side Gig Economy and You
System: Dungeon World
Description: The last generation of adventurers completely hosed everything up and now it's your turn. High magic/high tech fantasy. Setting is heavily inspired by The Culture series and NieR: Automata.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Game: The Lady of the Dungeon
System: Homebrew
Format: PbPCyoa
Players: 5-7
Description: Sequel game to the Lord of the Tower, though no familiarity is required. Delve deeply into a dungeon in search of Your Hearts Desire. Many challenges await, do you have what it takes?

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Game: Monster Hunting Fun
System: Fate w/ homebrew hack
Format: Pbp
Description: Support your community while your hunt titanic monstrocities in a broken world, using their corpses to upgrade your equipment and expand your small community. Features fun, exitement, crawling on giant monsters and stabbing them, and ripping off shadow of the colossus.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Mikedawson posted:

Game: Reboot Archie Sonic: Make My OC Canon
System: Fate Core
Format: Discord Voice Text Chat
Players: 3-4
Description: Play as a team of adventurers in the world of the reboot Archie Sonic comics. Make the OC you never knew or always knew you had! Reputations! Changing World! Here's a link to the Discord, too.

One of our players dropped. If you submitted a character before and would like to join, or if you're new and missed the original deadline, contact me on either the SA thread or through the discord server!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Game: Project ARISE
System: Masks
Description: After decades of war and its catastrophic end, it's time for a new generation of heroes to rise. Come play a teen hero in the post-post-apocalypse.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Game: Phi Kappa Monsta
Players: 6
Description: You used to be a sexy teenage monster. But now you're off to college where absolutely nothing can go wrong right?

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Jul 8, 2017

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Game: Roll +Powerful to Hack The Gibson
System: The Veil
Format: Discord PbP
Description: "Whether you’re working against the system from the inside, upholding the only social contracts that keep us from tearing each other apart, pitting corporation against corporation, breaking into crystalline, technological towers full of secrets, diving directly into the digital world to put back what was broken, or searching for the only true words left in the world, you’re trying to break free and you’ll need help to do it."

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Game: Zeitgeist Adventure Path
System: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition
Format: Fantasy Grounds + Discord text based, no voice chat
Description Keep hearing about that awesome Adventure Path, Zeitgeist? Come check it out yourself! This time, not as a PbP, but as a live, text based game.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Game: Zenith Academy
System: Masks
Description: It's your hero academia as you take the role of an incoming freshman class at the world's premiere superhero academy!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Dogs of the King
System: Ninja Crusade 2nd Edition
Format: Roll20 (dice, maps) + Discord (voice chat)
Description: Join the Izou Army and the protect the Empire against the forces of anarchy and chaos, the ninja!

Covok fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Aug 6, 2017

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Game Wolheim
System Fate Core
Format probably pbp
Players 4-5
Description Travel in a weird land of fantasy adventure. Take quests, maybe grow some extra arms, fight a bear with tentacles!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Game: Trail of Cthulhu The Armitage Files
System: Trail of Cthulhu
Format: Skype/Discord/Roll20 on Sunday evenings
Players: 4-5
Description: Mysterious letters from the future begin showing up detailing an apocalypse. It's up to the players to investigate the letters and possibly prevent the end of days.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826353&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Game: Transformers: Rebirth of Cybertron
System: :effort:
Players: ?
Description: Let's bash some bots! Looking to flesh out some stories about what happens on Cybertron in the millions of years that the G1 characters are away. Pseudo-Ghostbusters RPG mechanics with the Tech Specs of the toys. Hit me up in Discord if you have any questions/need a shoulder to cry on!

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself
Game: The Ashes of Creation
System: PDQ variant Godgame
Players: 6-8
Description: You are gods that have survived a long and terrible war with a massive and powerful being. Everything has been destroyed and it is time to rebuild the Planes.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Game: You done hosed up, now you are in Australia
System: Shadowrun Anarchy
Players: Like, about 6 maybe or more?
Description: You did something pretty bad and need to avoid attention for a while. Like, maybe you ran over the President's cat or something, who knows. Lack of judgement means you made a trip down to Australia. Try not to get eaten!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Game: Exalted, for newbies
System: Exalted 3rd ed
Format: Discord, voice
Players: 4-6 players or so
Description: It's exalted, but specificly to try to get people new to the game or at least not very familliar with it to come try it out. The game will involve punching gods and demons, fighting for creation, defeating slithering things from beneath the foundation of creation, during calibration, the craziest, halloweeniest time of the year.