Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

2d.

I can't get the Mario Odyssey trailer music out of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

the 2D one's coming in September, it's by MercurySteam (Castlevania Lords of Shadow) but it looks fine

they announced Prime 4 but it's just a logo and doesn't sound like they've really started development, they also confirmed Retro's not making it so who knows what they've been doing for like 4 years

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I would buy a remake of any nintendo game.

I would pay 29.95 for a 3ds version of quest 64.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nintendo is incredible.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Finally getting around to watching Nintendo's E3 stuff, hell yeah this rules.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I would buy a remake of any nintendo game.

I would pay 29.95 for a 3ds version of quest 64.

I actually enjoyed Quest 64 way more than any reasonable person should so I would def buy a remake if they did more than just pretty up the graphics

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The Yoshi and Kirby concepts look great. I wish they had 20 different teams they could just put on pumping out these sorts of games over various genres/ips

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1v_AXeBZE

arrekz saw 40 minutes with the guys at capcom, talks abot most of the changes in worlds. mmostly sounds like good poo poo, im hype as hell

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm not hype about no news on XX for the west though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im fine with it, generations kkind of sucked and this sounds like a cleanly better game. besides, im sure we'll hear somethin eventually

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

MH World looks cool but I'm dying over my monkey's paw wish of getting the perfect Monhun machine and then monhun going to every other platform instead.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

im fine with it, generations kkind of sucked and this sounds like a cleanly better game. besides, im sure we'll hear somethin eventually

I'm not fine with it XX looks insanely good. And I need it on Switch

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm not fine with it XX looks insanely good. And I need it on Switch

im bummed that im not gettin it on switch but it i didnt like arts and the singleplayer in generations was a pain in the rear end to get all the quests for, dont want to do that again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i might just get it on th JP eshop, its not like its that hard to do

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i might just get it on th JP eshop, its not like its that hard to do

playing in japanese sucks though. i guess its back to filling out capcom surveys for me, lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

im bummed that im not gettin it on switch but it i didnt like arts and the singleplayer in generations was a pain in the rear end to get all the quests for, dont want to do that again

Here's the thing: your gens save would move on to gens x or whatever they would call it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Here's the thing: your gens save would move on to gens x or whatever they would call it.

oh i didnt know about tht. i mean i still hope we get it, maybe well hear somethin over the summer. also

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
nintendo just held a e3 pokken tourney, and then had the winners of the tourney do a match against some devs of the game, and the devs destroyed the players lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That's how you know that Pokken is good

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

elf help book posted:

nintendo just held a e3 pokken tourney, and then had the winners of the tourney do a match against some devs of the game, and the devs destroyed the players lmao

Lol awesome

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aioXn0ut6gE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
new yoshi on now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otmXUsVWlDA

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

square enix trailer reel n 10 minutes or so. probably not gonna be much but maybe therell be somethin on octopath

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

nice

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

square enix trailer reel n 10 minutes or so. probably not gonna be much but maybe therell be somethin on octopath

nvm this is a big bucket of sht so far

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this game for babies is an absolute delight

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fungah! posted:

was i am sestuna any good?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump_fn posted:

havent played it yet but it looks fine. probbly not worth 40 bucks or whatever

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

bump_fn posted:

it's Gameloft Chrono Trigger