Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Donald Hamnana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sounds like a crazed antifa just took a shot at a Republican congressman. Media coverup inbound. Smh at these liberal thugs...

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

But guns are good

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Took these retards long enough to recognize the value of the second amendment. Shooting politicians you don't like is the entire reason it exists.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yup

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Sounds like a crazed antifa just took a shot at a Republican congressman. Media coverup inbound. Smh at these liberal thugs...

False flag event to enforce gun-grabbing agenda.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Harrower posted:

Took these retards long enough to recognize the value of the second amendment. Shooting politicians you don't like is the entire reason it exists.

pretty much

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
And very conveniently no pictures of the shooting or the shooter. They really think we will believe this one? We know it's all crisis actors.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Bholder posted:

But guns are good

do you know this yourself or did someone tell you guns are good

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The congressman, who said he took refuge behind a batting cage, described the attacker as a middle-aged white male "a little on the chubby side". 

I think the cops need to dragnet the bad Trump thread

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
nothing of value was lost this day

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

The mods need to start banning for disgusting rhetoric like this

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think the cops need to dragnet the bad Trump thread

Feel free to send them the tip

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol the bad Trump thread is up to a solid page of praying for death it's pretty messed up

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

what? it's true, he's not dead. nothing of value was lost!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
in before it's the "these are good memes!" guy

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Toadvine posted:

do you know this yourself or did someone tell you guns are good

But the penis is evil

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol the bad Trump thread is up to a solid page of praying for death it's pretty messed up

I've said it many time and I'll say it again

Death to America

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I've said it many time and I'll say it again

Death to America

Shut up Belgian bitch

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Only Americans get to say that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's acceptable if your country or people are getting hosed over by America. Unacceptable when your freeloader country gets billions in free services from America

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
death 2 amerikkka

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Teikanmi posted:

yeah apparently everyone is gonna survive

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

Lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

i wish we'd all just die, everyone on the planet, humans don't deserve this world

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That explains your behaviour.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Teikanmi posted:

i wish we'd all just die, everyone on the planet, humans don't deserve this world

:agreed:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

Actually there is no inherent justice or meaning in the world, beyond what humans create. And I say humanity is good and deserves the best.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

:same:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Calling it now. Some random retard an FBI under cover agent convinced to do a terrorism, but they lost track of him over the weekend after arming him heavily.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Where's the bad trump thread? I thought this was the only one left

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Harrower posted:

Calling it now. Some random retard an FBI under cover agent convinced to do a terrorism, but they lost track of him over the weekend after arming him heavily.

I think perhaps it was an alien shapeshifter wearing a human victims skin as a disguise

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

So what's the over-under on the dudes cheering for the death of their political opposition getting long probations?

Taking all bets.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tallgeese posted:

So what's the over-under on the dudes cheering for the death of their political opposition getting long probations?

Taking all bets.

Depends entirely on what side they're on

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

Taking all bets.

lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Actually I think you'll find that the situation is the reverse and the accused gunman was acting in self-defense against a violent and crazed politician. The MSM isn't reporting on that and the mods don't want us talking about it, so you'll have to research it yourself!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Depends entirely on what side they're on

The bastards gassed it just as I was about to reply to FAU saying "Different people would be upset" at Democrats getting shot with "I don't think mods are people."

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

Taking all bets.

If you don't catch a ban for gleefully laughing at a mass shooting

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Tallgeese posted:

The bastards gassed it just as I was about to reply to FAU saying "Different people would be upset" at Democrats getting shot with "I don't think mods are people."

Can't have the narrative around here getting challenged you know? I'm pretty amused at how quick they shut it down too, being a ongoing news story and this being GBS where such things are usually discussed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*thread talks about antifa* THEY NEED TO GET GUNNED DOWN IN COLD BLOOD

*congressman get a flesh wound* :qq: all violence is wrong when will it end :qq:

• Locked thread