Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al Borland Corp. posted:

P sure he's talking about the Orange Julius Caesar thing

How has nobody referred to Trump as Orange Julius yet? :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Page 666

Did Sessions do a closed session yesterday?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

Yes, but Boston and DC are both coastal cities in eastern states. I'm struggling with the idea that dude actually thinks Washington DC is in Washington state or something.

That doesn't make sense, why are you bringing Canada into this?

Anchor Wanker
May 14, 2015
Lol at everyone in this thread who is sympathetic towards a man who will absolutely have a hand in killing thousands by helping to pass GOP legislation.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
"New York elites" can sometimes be, uh, a bit of a dog-whistle.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Page 666 - Hail Satan!

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Speaking of too soon and bad timing:

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/874993730809475072

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Anchor Wanker posted:

Lol at everyone in this thread who is sympathetic towards a man who will absolutely have a hand in killing thousands by helping to pass GOP legislation.

Where are you getting "sympathy" from "not wanting to have political murders committed"?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Gettin' in on the 666 because why not

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Going to be great when the shooter's motivation (most likely political, come on) is revealed.

Conservative: False flag.
Liberal: Part of vast left-wing conspiracy, shooter in direct contact with Obama and Senate/House Democrats.

Florida Ghost
Apr 5, 2011
Ahh the fun page.

Now let the ritual commence....

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hail Satan!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

mdemone posted:

I don't know, I just came up with it. But maybe because Orange Julius is usually good. Though it can give you a terrible headache and is probably bad for you.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

Because Orange Julius is/was the nickname of former Denver Broncos tight end, Julius Thomas.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
We should praise Jeebus on page 666 to protect against Satan.

Hail sat-Jeebus

Faustian Bargain posted:

Going to be great when the shooter's motivation (most likely political, come on) is revealed.

Liberal: Part of vast left-wing conspiracy, shooter in direct contact with Obama and Senate/House Democrats.

I super hope it's conservative.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

INFOWARS BREAKING: Obama personally kissed and inserted each casing as he hand assembled the bullets and lovingly placed them into the shooters gun by telepresence, whispering "merry Ramadan" into his ears.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Faustian Bargain posted:

With the aid of Satan, the accursed one, I predict that if it's a conservative they will first say "uhh that's not what Kellyanne said" and run with that for a while. Then they will shift to saying it was mental illness publicly while saying it was a false flag privately.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

A hundred years ago, we were dealing with bomb-throwing anarchists. poo poo happens and all of this has happened before.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Teddybear posted:

They were in Alexandria.

I know. I was responding to the "Well Actually lots of people carry guns around in their truck" chorus and my point was that no they don't in NOVA because if you need to go to DC or accidentally get lost and end up in DC, having an unregistered gun in DC is a huge loving deal.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Teddybear posted:

INFOWARS BREAKING: Obama personally kissed and inserted each casing as he hand assembled the bullets and lovingly placed them into the shooters gun by telepresence, whispering "merry Ramadan" into his ears.

Nice try, InfoWars, but like the first Matrix, it's too good to be true.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Teddybear posted:

Valerie Jarret prayed with the man before he left her apartment. Allahu Akbar

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope it was someone who hates Scalise because he wants there to be no funding for abortions in the AHCA.

Anchor Wanker
May 14, 2015

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Faustian Bargain posted:

Chatted about this with my conservative co-worker, said I didn't want to talk about it that much until we knew more about the shooter and he replied "Yeah, and we figure out who paid him" :ughh:

Hail Satan

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Satan was hailed.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
What happens if this is a republican voter who's child has an expensive preexisting condition?

Hail Satan.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Edit is not quote.

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?
Have any intrepid Twitter-goers dug up the GOP reactions to when Giffords was shot, probably exposing epic levels of hypocrisy in the process?

I think I recall a whole lot of hand-wringing over "politicization" of the attack on her life and I can envision literally no universe where this whole incident isn't massively politicized by those same people.

Oh yeah, uh hail satan and stuff

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Triskelli posted:

Chatted about this with my conservative co-worker, said I didn't want to talk about it that much until we knew more about the shooter and he replied "Yeah, and we figure out who paid him" :ughh:

Why do you all talk politics at work? It's a bad idea!

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Teddybear posted:

FAKE NEWS!!! The shooter dipped each bullet in aborted fetus blood and now Scalise can't go to heaven.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Hail Satan.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I hope the shooter was Jesus. Checkmate, Evangelicals

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Rich white men still statistically underrepresented in horrific gun violence.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

mdemone posted:

To be fair I've done that stone cold sober at noon.

I've done the same thing. Cop just pointed in a direction with the "you have disappointed me by your very existence" look universal to all police guarding federal property in the D.C. region.

It's more that sober drivers are sufficiently confused that they stand out so drinks have no chance of not doing something which gives airtight probable cause for a stop.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

I hope it was someone who hates Scalise because he wants there to be no funding for abortions in the AHCA.

My preferred theory right now is some guy who made a regrettable bet he couldn't take back on the outcome of the congressional baseball game and was trying to get the game cancelled

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

zxqv8 posted:

Have any intrepid Twitter-goers dug up the GOP reactions to when Giffords was shot, probably exposing epic levels of hypocrisy in the process?

I think I recall a whole lot of hand-wringing over "politicization" of the attack on her life and I can envision literally no universe where this whole incident isn't massively politicized by those same people.

Oh yeah, uh hail satan and stuff
Are you new to the "When conservatives do this, it's good. When liberals do this, it's bad"? Their supporters don't care about being hypocrites, just winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Covok posted:

I do expect Trump's approval to go up, though.

Let's hope it gives him an idea.

• Locked thread