Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Gyges posted:

Aizawa is our Kakashi. It's either Midnight or Cementos who are Orochimaru.

Does that mean Bakugo is Sasuke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?

Gyges posted:

Aizawa is our Kakashi. It's either Midnight or Cementos who are Orochimaru.

Well we know 1 of those is interested in young boys so....

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
All Might is All Right: The My Hero Academia Season 2 Thread: Nobody is Sasuke

E: anime-only people come back and check this out in about 3 days.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I saw it in active forums

E: people should avoid page 2 of the subforum

Namtab fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 15, 2017

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Namtab posted:

I'm sasuke

It's actually not okay for you to be sauce. You are a person.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

I hope somebody colors that edit so it looks like a still from the anime once it gets there.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

This checks out

https://twitter.com/_tunabelly/status/874889559670239233

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh, man, the new thread title. :allears:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

holy poo poo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Is this the anime thread or the manga thread cos I am now confused thanks to sauxke based jokes

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Anime

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I had to look at the subforum, myself. ADTRW is anime.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Anime has the Western Garbage tag, manga has the Manga.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

lmao

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Is that actually funny? I don't think I get it.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i'm pretty sure that music track that kicked in when the fight started literally had "WE ARE loving SUPER STRONG" for the lyrics

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

PSA: This week's episode has a couple scenes after the credits that aren't the preview.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I guess Bakugo is okay when him being constantly angry is funny instead of annoying.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

paragon1 posted:

Todoroki will win because otherwise Bakugo will experience an emotion that isn't 100% pissed off and thus turn into a corn cob.

lol

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jun 17, 2017

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I appreciate that it's gonna take more than 5 minutes of an Inspiring Anime Conversation to break Todoroki out of the baggage he's been carrying his whole life.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Sakurazuka posted:

I guess Bakugo is okay when him being constantly angry is funny instead of annoying.

Also it's a bit of an extension of Bakugou's arc, with him wanting to prove himself now that he's not the big fish in a small pond anymore. He can't truly win against someone who was holding back, especially when they just used their full power against your rival that you thought was literally nothing for your entire life.

Thus, he pissed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

We aren't even through the first cour of this season yet. Things are gonna get really good. :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

We aren't even through the first cour of this season yet. Things are gonna get really good. :allears:

While the Sports Festival is considered to be the weakest (but still good) arc, what's coming next is some grade-A stuff.

I wonder if we're gonna get a new OP for the new arc or whether they'll wait til the cour break.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jun 17, 2017

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

All hail the King.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

While the Sports Festival is considered to be the weakest (but still good) arc, what's coming next is some grade-A stuff.

I wonder if we're gonna get a new OP for the new arc or whether they'll wait til the cour break.

Are you talking just about the arcs likely being adapted this season or from the whole series? Cause i'd say there's definitely some weaker stuff.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The back half of that is a discussion for the manga thread but, yeah, this season is definitely going to be on a hell of an upswing before the end.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
tournament arcs are good the sports festival arc is double extra good bakugou is the best and sasuke is banned from campus there are no sasukes allowed at UA

that's my hot take on the matter

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bakugou is a good boy with anger issues. He's all right, I tell ya what.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
What are the chances that no pro heroes want Bakugo as an intern because his anger just makes him a liability

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Pakled posted:

What are the chances that no pro heroes want Bakugo as an intern because his anger just makes him a liability

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i want everyone to be happy and have successful super hero careers including bakugou

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
After a few weeks of seeing how he thinks and dwelling on it a bit, I'm a lot more into the explosion boy. As far as he's concerned, he's finally in the big pond and the universe is conspiring to undermine him at every opportunity. And so his reaction to that is to take every single thing 1000% seriously. He was the only person besides Midoriya (and Aizawa I guess) to take Uraraka seriously, and he observes and sizes everyone up just like Midoriya does with his notebook, even though he knows full well he has a bunch of raw talent to draw from. He's such a tryhard that he get mad if everyone else isn't tryhard-ing too.

Life comes at you fast I guess.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
The sports festival is considered weak? What the hell is coming up next? Don't answer that

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Susano-maku da! posted:

The sports festival is considered weak? What the hell is coming up next? Don't answer that

You already know what is coming up.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Bakugou goes 1000% at everything he does because he has no issues with crushing people he outclasses and DOES have issues with potentially losing ever. The fact he's actually super serious about what he does is like his one positive feature.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Well, one of the most important defining things about the Symbol of Peace is that they must never, ever lose. In terms of an outwards persona to the masses, Bakugou would at the moment be a better Symbol of Peace than Deku, because Bakugou is loud, brash and arrogant. He just, uh, needs to work on that family-friendly charisma.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Where's the PR campaign pic of Bakugo kissing a baby

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

As a manga reader when I saw this post (and a few others) I started laughing. It was amazing how some people were so close, and yet so far here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Nice jobbing there, Todoroki. Silver Surfer would be proud.

lost to an angry guy who smells like nitroglycerin 100% of the time, probably just turned him into the unabomber

go cry to your mom about it maybe she'll make you some tea

• Locked thread