Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

I suppose I would pay to see certain people beat up.

I'd fly anywhere on earth to see a Trudeau/Trump boxing match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Kazinsal posted:

I'd fly anywhere on earth to see a Trudeau/Trump boxing match.

Trump wouldn't do it. Something that physically intense wears out the body and uses up too much of the limited amount of energy a person is born with, like a battery.

Don't you wish I was joking with that statement? I mean it is still a complete joke just not the way it should be because gently caress it, 2017.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Apparently the shooter used a Norinco SKS and a 9MM pistol. Judging by the first gun, who wants to bet :10bux: that the pistol was a Hi-Point?

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 14, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

MullardEL34 posted:

Apparently the shooter used a Norinco SKS and a 9MM pistol. Judging by the first gun, who wants to bet :tenbux: that the pistol was a Hi-Point?

Which shooter?

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Chichevache posted:

Which shooter?
James Hodgkinson

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

:siren:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/875119737977663488

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Fire him

do it you piss baby fuckman

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Suck it down!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Welp

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!! :razz:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hey! The president is not the issue here! Some madman is going around shooting congressmen here.
I recommend we give Glorious Leader full wartime powers to help sweep the scourge of liberalism from the land.

-likely response

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes: :bisonyes:

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

MullardEL34 posted:

Apparently the shooter used a Norinco SKS and a 9MM pistol. Judging by the first gun, who wants to bet :10bux: that the pistol was a Hi-Point?

Can you translate this? I have no idea what the implications are of that.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Best Friends posted:

norinco is makes garbage furniture for guns and an sks is a garbage gun. cheap plastic for a lovely gun with non removable magazine. Hi point is a famously lovely pistol manufacturer so its likely he had one to go along with his lovely sks.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

McCain is deeply disturbed

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hey fuckers my cousin robbed a bunch of blockbusters like 12 years with an SKS.

What I'm saying is people with an SKS don't make good decisions. My cousin would've made out better robbing a redbox.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Get hosed donnie

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
He wasn't under investigation

He then fired comey

He's now under investigation

Fuckin lol

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

fire mueller

loving do it

just go balls deep

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Best Friends posted:

The NorInCo SKS is a Chinese copy of a Russian semiautomatic rifle that existed as a stopgap until they could get the kinks in manufacturing the AK-47 ironed out. The Chinese and Russians surplussed them out by the boatload to their Cold War allies, and a lot of them eventually made their way into the hands of American importers. In the early 90s, they could be had for about $99 with a spam can of steel cased ammo from the average tractor supply store. The SKS in American hands is associated with trailer trash and others buying the cheapest semi auto they can find, and is often the host for absolutely horrid bubba style home gunsmithing jobs. It also had the tendency to run away and shoot off the whole magazine if the firing pin channel wasn't cleaned.

HiPoint is one of the notorious "Saturday night special" manufacturers along with Raven, Jennings, and the like, who make very simple, very affordable firearms out of plastic and zinc alloy. Again, primarily associated with people who, for various reasons, want the cheapest gun they can find and aren't overly concerned with fit, finish, or really anything else.

Reverand maynard posted:

norinco is makes garbage furniture for guns and an sks is a garbage gun.

Youre thinking of Tapco.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 15, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Someone change the thread title to get hosed donnie

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hey donnie get hosed

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I bet comey knew and was :smugdog: as gently caress through his testimony

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Two Finger posted:

I bet comey knew and was :smugdog: as gently caress through his testimony

"Mr. Comey, do you know anything about Russian banks?"

"Not in an open session. :smugdog:"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

He has the world's best loving poker face if so.

Also

https://youtu.be/JWRVyaKnGcA

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Eight years :D

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

fire mueller

loving do it

just go balls deep

TBH it would make the obstruction of justice case a lot faster.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

loving hell. Active shooter situation at Travis

https://twitter.com/Travis60AMW/status/875121206709469185

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

fire mueller

loving do it

just go balls deep

Come on now, we've learned how the hate mango works better than to try it this way. You need to take out advertisement air time on Fox so he'll see it then say Obama wasn't strong enough to do it and if Donnie doesn't do it then it's the deep state apparatus Obama left behind undercutting him here too.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Some Twitter dude had a decent point: Trump probably should fire Mueller because relying on a GOP-led Congress to approve another special investigation is safer than allowing a special counsel to snoop around unhindered.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

MullardEL34 posted:

A Berniebro has awful taste in guns? I'm shocked.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Derek Dominoe posted:

People still listen to Rush Limbaugh? Is this 1996?

I know this was a page back, but dear god yes.

Rush is still very much the voice of the Right in America.
Especially here in the flyovers.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I just want to say, that as a crybaby liberal millennial, nothing would trigger me more than President Donald J. Trump firing investigator Robert Mueller with his big manly hands.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Travis AFB clear, mistaken report of a shooting.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/875142239076450304

So at least some neutrally good news today.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I wonder if the Alexandria shooter bought his guns in Illinois, or if he got them at a gun show or something out of state.

Illinois is already poo poo about gun laws. Watch this add a day to the waiting period.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit beaten

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Where can I hire an army of twitter bots to goad him into firing Mueller?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

Where can I hire an army of twitter bots to goad him into firing Mueller?

Take out an ad on fox and friends like John Oliver does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

TBeats posted:

Hey fuckers my cousin robbed a bunch of blockbusters like 12 years with an SKS.

What I'm saying is people with an SKS don't make good decisions. My cousin would've made out better robbing a redbox.

Owned an SKS for about a year. Only high point was that it was cheap to shoot and a good intro to semi-auto rifles for me at the time. Though it wasn't a Norinco SKS, and I constantly had to endure people at the range asking if I was going to kit it out.

No regrets selling it either.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I wonder if the Alexandria shooter bought his guns in Illinois, or if he got them at a gun show or something out of state.

Illinois is already poo poo about gun laws. Watch this add a day to the waiting period.

Will laugh if he bought them in Virginia since you always see FWD:FWD: conservative emails about how gangs in Chicago ignore Illinois gun laws and just get them from other states. VA is pretty light on gun restrictions.

• Locked thread