Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Everyone has their own sexual fetish. Watersports isn't even in the top 100 of weirdest things.

This unironically. Like if some random dude or dudette is into golden showers then whatever, if that's their thing then that's their thing.

Doing it in a bed the Obamas slept in as revenge is weird as hell though, and getting filmed by the FSB while doing it is extremely lol. Becoming president and getting blackmailed with said piss tapes is full on :hmbol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

quote:

It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it’s very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out.

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009

Madcosby posted:

Trump has a 30-40% approval rating with the American people. Yet the Republican majorities in house anf senate constantly have to defend him and vouch for him

I like how those approval ratings dont apply at all to congress

Congress has a higher disapproval rating than Trumpster. 74% according to Gallup.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ayn Randi posted:

ah saud, or some say saudi. do you hear our tweets? as you once did for the vacuous don, grant us orbs, grant us orbs!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/...%3D3479%23pti28

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rip all those women who died after being accused of being a witch

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...genumber%3D3480

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jose posted:

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Jose posted:

So is this a time for unity or... ? lmao

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Im not bad, theyre the bads! -An adult who just celebrated a birthday!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Look just because you hang out with the devil it doesn't make you a bad person ok?

Nothing against the devil has ever been proved in a court of law.

Emails!

*looks at phone clearly switched off* I gotta take this call. *walks out*

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Did newt just learn the term deep state? Like when trump learned about Mosul and said it 6 times in the debates?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

red19fire posted:

Did newt just learn the term deep state? Like when trump learned about Mosul and said it 6 times in the debates?

If I ever want advice on how to cheat on my wife while she's dying of cancer, I'll give Newt a call. Otherwise, can he pls gently caress off forever thx

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Gingrich -- primary mission
Advocate of civilization
Definer of civilization
Teacher of the Rules of Civilization
Arouser of those who Fan Civilization
Organizer of the pro-civilization activists
Leader (Possibly) of the civilizing forces
A universal rather than optimal Mission
This retains a primary focus on
elected political power as
the central arena and fulcrum
by which a free people debate their
Future and govern themselves

This will never stop being one of the funniest things I've ever read

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Linda is the perfect obedient little fascist-enabler.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Donald's lovely birthday just got worse

Senate Votes To Limit Drumpf's Power To Lift Russia Sanctions
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/15/53301...ontent=20170615

bahahahahahaha

His own party thinks he is guilty

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ayn Randi posted:

ah saud, or some say saudi. do you hear our tweets? as you once did for the vacuous don, grant us orbs, grant us orbs!

Silhouette posted:

We are born from the hmbol, made men by the hmbol, undone by the hmbol.

Fear the old hmbol.

These are both top tier, wonderful posts. Bless us with lols, bless us with lols

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
holy poo poo is trump hosed?

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Les Os posted:

I hear he's fine

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Les Os posted:

I don't know if Putin is going to be that upset by this. I mean, yeah, he backed Trump in exchange for lifting sanctions but he got a breakdown in US international relations and a country paralyzed by scandals. OTOH, I hope he starts really harassing Trump; midnight calls while he's at the Kremlin urinal, hundreds of unlabled video tapes mailed to the white house.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/bfraser747/status/875325999818260480

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Raged posted:

Donald's lovely birthday just got worse

Senate Votes To Limit Drumpf's Power To Lift Russia Sanctions
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/15/53301...ontent=20170615

bahahahahahaha

His own party thinks he is guilty
the white house is losing control of its own foreign policy lmao the united states is a third-world country in the process of regime collapse HEYO

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the white house is losing control of its own foreign policy lmao the united states is a third-world country in the process of regime collapse HEYO

lol even this is was remotely true, you think that is a good thing? hahahahaha i know most folks aren't accelerationist but are you one? If so, hello friend.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Random Stranger posted:

I don't know if Putin is going to be that upset by this. I mean, yeah, he backed Trump in exchange for lifting sanctions but he got a breakdown in US international relations and a country paralyzed by scandals. OTOH, I hope he starts really harassing Trump; midnight calls while he's at the Kremlin urinal, hundreds of unlabled video tapes mailed to the white house.

I'm pretty sure the plan was to mess up Hillary's presidency by turning Trump into a right-wing media personality who'd be endlessly making GBS threads on her with crazy tweets and conspiracy theories.

Would've loved to see the reactions in Putin's office on election night. "Holy poo poo comrade, they actually elected him?" followed by hours of laughter while the piss tape loops in the background.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

open the relationship

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

lol even this is was remotely true, you think that is a good thing? hahahahaha i know most folks aren't accelerationist but are you one? If so, hello friend.

maybe these are just jokes on comedy webforum somethingawful.com

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Speedboat Jones posted:

lmfao America is now a country whose leader gets loving roasted by other world leaders like they don't give a poo poo

https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status...4b0d318548700bc

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
So has the poo poo storm of the last 6 months changes anyone else's opinion where it comes to civic engagement?

I am 30 years old, and while I have voted in Presidential elections, I have not once in my life voted in a midterm. You can sure as poo poo bet I will be voting in the 2018 midterm though. And I suppose I have Donald Trump to thank for that.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Who knew Obama could obstruct Republicans while water skiing with celebrities

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Trump has got to be making GBS threads his pants right now.

Not for any real reason. He's just old and shits his pants.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

Does this look like an av of a poster making jokes?

No, clearly this man is an accelerationist.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

Lol nice one

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

haha that's the stuff. :discourse:

Gimme more tweets this retarded you dumb bitch.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fishing with the fam posted:

So has the poo poo storm of the last 6 months changes anyone else's opinion where it comes to civic engagement?

I am 30 years old, and while I have voted in Presidential elections, I have not once in my life voted in a midterm. You can sure as poo poo bet I will be voting in the 2018 midterm though. And I suppose I have Donald Trump to thank for that.

Yeah never been more excited to see Midterm turnout. GA-6 special election is seeing record turnout and special elections are usually way lower turnout than midterms and presidential elections.

So that probably means that the 2018 midterms will see sick turnout which is really exciting.

lol trump way to be so bad the country got better to compensate for your suck.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

That's a loving LOL

We are getting burned by the loving Aussies, goddamn, America is so over

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In other news that makes trump look bad

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/875229382838595584

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fishing with the fam posted:

i don't understand this is takes hardly any time to vote and is an actual important vote unless you live in a heavily gerrymandered area

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Anyone got those 100 tweets from Seth Abramson in a readable format? I'm not going through 100 twitter comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Whew! All this winning has got my jerk off hand getting cramps!