Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

the obvious defense the right will give to the piss tapes will be endless memes with pictures of fetish clubs and weird looking gay couples with text saying things along the idea that the left are hypocrites because we're all about weird sex stuff. "the party of gay marriage is intolerant of people's sexualities?" i can see it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Listen, I may masturbate to Phyllis Diller + Andy Griffith fan fiction, but I have the decency not to do it out of spite, and not get filmed by the KGB

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
No one gives a poo poo if someone likes piss play or orgies or hiring hookers if the wife is into that sort of thing. It's just when it's done by the "party of family values" it reeks of a certain...something

Kind of like when someone (rightfully) gets mad and calls for a boycott when a restaurant kicks them out for a MAGA hat, and that same person cries "private business rights!!" when a gay couple complains about being kicked out of a business.

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jun 15, 2017

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The HMBOL will be the party that rants against gay marriage as being the gateway to bestiality and toaster-marrying will be the ones the get watersports enthusiasts declared a protected class.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Jose posted:

i don't understand this is takes hardly any time to vote and is an actual important vote unless you live in a heavily gerrymandered area

Laziness, inconvenience, and a complete lack of following politics. Not good excuses mind you.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Such disrespect for our esteemed president, Donald J Trump. We should expect this kind of perfidy from a land peopled by criminals and vicious fauna.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

bloom posted:

This unironically. Like if some random dude or dudette is into golden showers then whatever, if that's their thing then that's their thing.

Doing it in a bed the Obamas slept in as revenge is weird as hell though, and getting filmed by the FSB while doing it is extremely lol. Becoming president and getting blackmailed with said piss tapes is full on :hmbol:

Yes, Mr. Bloom, I completely agree with the gist of your opinion. Personally, I see many sexual fetishes as being unfortunate results of consequential events from early stage development, but I also understand that such things do happen. It is wrong to blame those that are exposed to deviant behavior for subsequent anomalous outcomes. Nevertheless, humans do grow to adulthood and do have, I believe, an innate sense of right, wrong, constructive, destructive. This is where I have always found reason to object to President Poopie Pants' behaviors. He has been immensely fortunate economically during his lifetime, and he's had every opportunity to do good works in his lifetime--yet he has chosen a path of ego enrichment and self proclamation. He has allowed some weird sort of inner insecurity to drive much of his existence. In my mind, he is probably not so smart. His mind seems to be somewhat askew and, perhaps, broken.

I feel great sadness for his wife; I sense the marriage is (and has always been) a sham, and she is left with a sexless, lonely existence while in the prime of her life. It's tragic, don't you think?

Thanks for your insights!

LOVE,
VITALIS

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The best response Trump could give would be to follow the lead of that Indonesian president who got secretly filmed loving a load of Aeroflot stewardesses by the Soviets. When the KGB confronted him with the film he asked for some copies, so he could show Indonesia their manly president doing the dirty with some hot Russians.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Careful Drums posted:

lol trump way to be so bad the country got better to compensate for your suck.

Making America great again, the 71D chess way :discourse:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

MikeCrotch posted:

The best response Trump could give would be to follow the lead of that Indonesian president who got secretly filmed loving a load of Aeroflot stewardesses by the Soviets. When the KGB confronted him with the film he asked for some copies, so he could show Indonesia their manly president doing the dirty with some hot Russians.

Alpha as gently caress

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

fishing with the fam posted:

While I have voted in Presidential elections, I have not once in my life voted in a midterm. You can sure as poo poo bet I will be voting in the 2018 midterm though. And I suppose I have Donald Trump to thank for that.

me too and i'll never miss another one

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Careful Drums posted:

Yeah never been more excited to see Midterm turnout. GA-6 special election is seeing record turnout and special elections are usually way lower turnout than midterms and presidential elections.

So that probably means that the 2018 midterms will see sick turnout which is really exciting.

lol trump way to be so bad the country got better to compensate for your suck.

This is why, even if you're a leftist and hate Trump, voting for Trump was still the better choice

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Vitalis Jackson posted:

I feel great sadness for his wife; I sense the marriage is (and has always been) a sham, and she is left with a sexless, lonely existence while in the prime of her life. It's tragic, don't you think?

Thanks for your insights!

LOVE,
VITALIS

It's hard to feel bad for Melania, Trump has had two very public prior divorces, she either knew or could've known but didn't bother to find out exactly what kind of person he was with his wives. Also regardless of the Twitter gossips being right about her boning down with the Tiffany's security guy in Trump tower, I feel absolutely certain she's got an arrangement with easy D. She may have to curtail it for a bit while she's actually living in the white house, but I'm sure she can find a discreet secret service agent if she wants

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is why, even if you're a leftist and hate Trump, voting for Trump was still the better choice

Well said Ozymandias.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

do u know jenny posted:

No one gives a poo poo if someone likes piss play or orgies or hiring hookers if the wife is into that sort of thing. It's just when it's done by the "party of family values" it reeks of a certain...something

piss

it reeks of piss

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is it just me or does Rueben draw trump's face to always have the "gratefully awaiting a stream of piss" mouth?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

we're gonna nuke Australia lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I swear i just read that trump just sold billions of arms to qatar, a country a week ago he labeled as a terrorist nation

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Madcosby posted:

I swear i just read that trump just sold billions of arms to qatar, a country a week ago he labeled as a terrorist nation

Yes, yes he did.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lol i thought i saw it scrolling through the nytimes... didn't think i read the headline correctly

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

nooneofconsequence posted:

we're gonna nuke Australia lol

What's the point.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Madcosby posted:

It was a contract made under the Obama administration for some fighter jets.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Deezy 2 Treezy saying "Nice" in the traditional NYC "Nice Job, Dipshit, now were stuck in the tunnel for two hours." in a tweet regarding his impending special counsel investigation is just SOOOOO Trump that I'm kind of having a hard time letting it go.
Also HMBOL at the Australian PM. "I kind of know that!"

Thanks for keeping it light

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Avirosb posted:

What's the point.

yes, how would you even know

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

"Vision" has surfaced? What the gently caress does that mean? Is that what Aussies call recordings? That's so incredibly stupid that, if I didn't know better, I'd assume it had been said by President Donald J Trump

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

haljordan posted:

If I ever want advice on how to cheat on my wife while she's dying of cancer, I'll give Newt a call. Otherwise, can he pls gently caress off forever thx

:iceburn:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
To those who got mad that I was probated: While I appreciate your solidarity with me when I got probated for the crime of calling a retarded person a retard, calm down lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Madcosby posted:

it was a good deal

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Yes I very worried about the guy who's username is a keyboard mash.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I hope we get video of more world leaders mocking Donald

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Chomp8645 posted:

Yes I very worried about the guy who's username is a keyboard mash.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I was at the gym

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope it happens during addresses to the UN General Assembly.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

You poor cunts.

:lol:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

FuturePastNow posted:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

turn off the TV posted:

It was a contract made under the Obama administration for some fighter jets.

Well sure, but that didn't stop Trunk from bragging about the gazillion dollar arms deal with Saudis. If he can claim that, he should also take ownership of the Qatar deal.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Avirosb posted:

What's the point.

will spiders survive nuclear holocaust?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope every country's leader takes their best trump impression on the road and mocks him in public, the UN, on diplomatic visits (to each other, we're a pariah nation, obviously), everywhere. I hope every single trump voter has to hold the following two thoughts in their brain: I voted for donald trump to make america great again. Literally everyone the world over thinks my retarded orange leader is a loving joke and laugh about him to his face even though he has nukes.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

They will only grow stronger

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

according to the bible they mutate into giant megaspiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

To those who got mad that I was probated: While I appreciate your solidarity with me when I got probated for the crime of calling a retarded person a retard, calm down lol

Despite your lack of contrition, I still forgive you