Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

bring back old gbs posted:

RLMipedia says it wasnt a leaf blower it was a shop vac set on reverse

I thought they said in the commentary that it was a leaf blower but it's been a while since I've seen it.

e. I don't know why I'm surprised there's an RLM wiki. Of course there is. There's a Doobie wiki ffs.

HoAssHo fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jun 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HoAssHo posted:

I thought they said in the commentary that it was a leaf blower but it's been a while since I've seen it.

e. I don't know why I'm surprised there's an RLM wiki. Of course there is. There's a Doobie wiki ffs.

thats what u get for dropping out of the patreon. now u dont know fuckin ANYTHING

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

bring back old gbs posted:

thats what u get for dropping out of the patreon. now u dont know fuckin ANYTHING

The proper way to support their Patreon is to give $2 a month so you get updates and then a couple times a year when you've been drinking, bump it up to $15 and watch all the extras and outtakes videos you've missed the last few months and then change it back.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

poo poo, these aliens can mind control you in a second if you don't wear this special hat. It's imperative your hat never falls off, soldier!!
*plops special hat on head with no chin strap, something the military has no concept of*
*hat falls off instantly*

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Marble hornets was so bad it destroyed the creators friendships and killed Roger ebert

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Raserys posted:

the creation of slenderman is both the worst and only legacy this dead forum will leave behind

that and giving birth to 4chan and Lets Plays

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

that and giving birth to 4chan and Lets Plays

SA's like WW1. It's important because it sets up the next century for disasters.

edit: VVVV Jay? Jay, we're rolling.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Remember when Lowtax was offered money for Slenderman and he turned it down and insulted the people who offered, calling them terrible for even asking lol?

Oh, and here's the donation link again.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

HoAssHo posted:

Remember when Lowtax was offered money for Slenderman and he turned it down and insulted the people who offered, calling them terrible for even asking lol?

Haha what a scamp

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

HoAssHo posted:

Haha what a scamp

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HoAssHo posted:

Haha what a scamp

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

Haha what a scamp

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Senpai noticed us :syoon:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

ACTING!

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

jay is tiny

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I always feel bad for people with big ugly hosed up teeth like Jay who self consiously cover then up when they laugh. It's all like geeze they can't even fully enjoy the most fundamental of human experience of laughter without being reminded of their hideous deformity

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

I wonder if they just walked into a Dollar Store or something with a camera under their jacket and quickly filmed this scene before anyone noticed?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Jay's only hideous deformity is his manletism.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Trunko posted:

I always feel bad for people with big ugly hosed up teeth like Jay who self consiously cover then up when they laugh. It's all like geeze they can't even fully enjoy the most fundamental of human experience of laughter without being reminded of their hideous deformity

Rich could lose every tooth in his head and it wouldn't slow him down one bit.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I just assume people are massively intimidated by my gigantic unitooth and so I walk around with my jaw hanging open and my head askew.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Fartbox posted:

jay is tiny

My husband calls him "Your Tiny Baby Boy"

Vastarien posted:

I wonder if they just walked into a Dollar Store or something with a camera under their jacket and quickly filmed this scene before anyone noticed?

It's the hardware store Jay used to work at. They filmed a bunch of stuff there.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Oldschool hobbit Jay is kinda adorable.

Nuschool hot Jay is way better tho.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Have a feeling Jay heard a lot of "You're sweet, but..." from the girls he tried to date.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HoAssHo posted:

The proper way to support their Patreon is to give $2 a month so you get updates and then a couple times a year when you've been drinking, bump it up to $15 and watch all the extras and outtakes videos you've missed the last few months and then change it back.

never even considered minmaxing my patreon subs

................before now

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Do dames like little baby men because of their mothering instincts?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Trunko posted:

They don't like little baby men. Jay's gonna have better luck at The Manhole.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Yug posted:

Have a feeling Jay heard a lot of "You're sweet, but..." from the girls he tried to date.

But I don't get how a bad movie could be.... funny.

*Jay scowls and abandons the fancy Italian restaurant*

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

reignofevil posted:

But I don't get how a bad movie could be.... funny.

*Jay scowls and abandons the fancy Italian restaurant*

"Oh I get it, you like those movies ironically."

*Jay stares at her coldly and tips his plate of food on the floor*

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trunko posted:

The idea that women never find men under 6' attractive comes from terrible rear end in a top hat women on dating apps. I've always been partial to little dudes though I married a big one.
e: sorry, this has nothing to do with what you asked - the answer to your question is maybe

Yug posted:

They don't like little baby men. Jay's gonna have better luck at The Manhole.

You're wrong.

HoAssHo fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 15, 2017

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

HoAssHo posted:

The idea that women never find men under 6' attractive comes from terrible rear end in a top hat women on dating apps. I've always been partial to little dudes though I married a big one.
e: sorry, this has nothing to do with what you asked - the answer to your question is maybe

You're wrong.

Translation: I had to settle for a manlet and feel resentful.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the whole sequence with it crawling through corridors was straight out of a video game. if you wanted to get me why not take one of the shots when it's on the cargo rig cuz that's when it looks best.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Yug posted:

Translation: I had to settle for a manlet and feel resentful.

I just said I married a big guy.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HoAssHo posted:

im gonna tell a tall lady shes pretty tonight wml

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

HoAssHo posted:

For you.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

HoAssHo posted:

The idea that women never find men under 6' attractive comes from the undeniable reality that men under 6' aren't actually men or even human when you get right down to it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'm over six foot but i gotta laugh when i see women who are like 5 foot flat on tinder say don't swipe right unless you're over 6 feet tall!!! i mean c'mon.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm over six foot but i gotta laugh when i see women who are like 5 foot flat on tinder say don't swipe right unless you're over 6 feet tall!!! i mean c'mon.

Yeah, you should not swipe right on those women because they are garbage. I mean, unless they're super hot and you just wanna bone and nothing else, in which case go for it.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

Short women are still attractive but short men are never attractive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's more the vast difference in height. an average height guy is still gonna tower over em.

• Locked thread