Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

I don't know if any of you have ever hit a sufficiently low point in your life where you saw a Mrs. Freshly bun in a gas station and were like "yeah, that should be inside me," but let me assure you that the 1% xp is not worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

I think I found what is pretty much Cyan/Doma's theme from FF6, which makes this the best expansion.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Kanfy posted:

Hearing new music kick in at the appropriate time is one of my favorite parts of new content, listening to it ahead of time is an act of pure madness. Madness!

same and if i get spoiled on music im gonna beat up everyone in this thread

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

.....I have never heard of this brand in my entire life.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
looks like they fixed their poo poo patch servers too, getting 20MB/s patch download.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Saint Freak posted:

-Adjusted value of bees

Welp, time to unsub!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
anyone have a clue what the Sustaining Potions do? as far as I know the only existing reference to "sustain" in FFXIV is the now-removed Arcanist pet HoT.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

GIVE IN TO THE HUNGER
GIVE IN TO THE HUNGER
CAST OFF YOUR INHIBITIONS
LET PASSION RUN WILD

RISE HIGH
HIGH ABOVE YOUR RIVALS
SPREAD YOUR WINGS
SPREAD THEM WIDE
YOU CAN FLY

Guys I think I'm falling for this Snake Titty Goddess's trap.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jun 15, 2017

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

-Adjusted value of bees

poo poo

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Just fyi there's a spoiler subforum on catgirl bargains that chairman set up specifically for datamining spoilers, so it would be cool if people could post this stuff there.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Countblanc posted:

anyone have a clue what the Sustaining Potions do? as far as I know the only existing reference to "sustain" in FFXIV is the now-removed Arcanist pet HoT.

Wait. They removed sustain? gently caress.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Can we get a Tim Hortons cross-promo up in Coerthas Canada? I want my in-game timbits.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Tekne posted:

GIVE IN TO THE HUNGER
GIVE IN TO THE HUNGER
LET PASSION RUN WILD

You don't have to tell me twice, Soken. This ost is loving lit.

Toooniiiight~

This is Most Excellent and easily my favorite song out of the entire 4.0 collection right away.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

Just fyi there's a spoiler subforum on catgirl bargains that chairman set up specifically for datamining spoilers, so it would be cool if people could post this stuff there.

I'm not gonna loving sign up for a separate forum.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's really cool that people were freaking out about spoilers in an official trailer but now they're just posting poo poo out in the open that nobody is supposed to be seeing yet.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Fister Roboto posted:

It's really cool that people were freaking out about spoilers in an official trailer but now they're just posting poo poo out in the open that nobody is supposed to be seeing yet.

I expected nothing less

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
Enough! Spoilers are good.

Lemon King
Oct 4, 2009

im nt posting wif a mark on my head

Rainuwastaken posted:

There is, and I am incredibly excited about that as well. I had it glammed for a huge chunk of Heavensward.

https://ffxiv.dlunch.net/model.html?language=2

I hear it doesn't play nicely with Chrome, so if it won't load properly try it in another browser.
Hive Rapier is all kinds of freaky looking.
Shire Rapier looks like a space ship from a sci-fi movie.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
holy poo poo this music is good

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I'm not gonna loving sign up for a separate forum.

Then stop posting the lyrics. Just say

Thumbtacks posted:

holy poo poo this music is good

and leave it at that.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
Oh my god, I'm going to be singing along at the top of my lungs during that fight. I think this is my new favorite song. Sorry Brute Justice and Shiva!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

It's a Primal song that you'll barely be able to hear in game mid fight and armor that has already been in live letters and trailers.

Also the people crying about trailers RUINING EVERYTHING aren't the people posting poo poo 100% (IE I am doing the latter but didn't do the former)

ALSO also, you could just not read the thread of poster hype to see and talk about things in the new expansion if you want to not see people post or talk about the new things just yet. Sorry if that's harder for you than getting everyone to sign up for your forum so they can post in a manner that you see fit. Like the reasonable solution to this is to just not read the thread for a day and not try to moderate it yourself.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 15, 2017

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Fister Roboto posted:

More Amdapor nerfs??

Technically it just says 'adjusted' we don't know which way.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
guys holy poo poo

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's a Primal song that you'll barely be able to hear in game mid fight and armor that has already been in live letters and trailers.

Also the people crying about trailers RUINING EVERYTHING aren't the people posting poo poo 100% (IE I am doing the latter but didn't do the former)

ALSO also, you could just not read the thread of poster hype to see and talk about things in the new expansion if you want to not see people post or talk about the new things just yet. Sorry if that's harder for you than getting everyone to sign up for your forum so they can post in a manner that you see fit. Like the reasonable solution to this is to just not read the thread for a day and not try to moderate it yourself.

You're getting way too angry about a simple request, friend. Please stop posting datamined stuff.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Thumbtacks posted:

guys holy poo poo

Finally I can be angel from KoF.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Maguoob posted:

FFXIV Launcher can now start downloading the update. Total size is 2556.02MB.

I'm downloading 6GB over here, boss.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

You could just not read the thread if you don't want to deal with people being annoyed at datamined spoilers for something that's dropping tomorrow. :confused:

Like yeah, a lot of people are hyped, but alot of those people are good to just hype about the stuff we know and has been revealed in the patch notes. Like the thing everyone seems to boast about FFXIV over other MMOs is it's story, and bosses.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Leofish posted:

If Stormblood was this, and only this, it would still be good:

OH MY SWEET JESUS

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Yeah I really don't think it's a crazy request for spoilers to not be posted openly before the expansion is even out, even if you personally think they're innocuous spoilers.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
if you post spoilers I will cyber bully you until you Actually Cry

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
5 am right? Also is it going to be a staggered log in?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Joke's on you, I'm always crying.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
The new music is very disappointing so far. Battle theme is boring, boss theme is okay, Lakshmi music sounds like it comes from a Dreamworks movie. Lame.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

soken too good

:worship:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

hauchefront comes back from the dead and murders all the scions

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Holyshoot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Holyshoot posted:

Except Riol because they make out.

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
when can we see the lamest living scion, urianger, get killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
If people were dumping MSQ or similar spoilers I would understand a bit more, but "the rapiers look real neat" and "whoa look at this mount that exists" are pretty small potatoes when it comes to spoilers.

drat that Yoshi P guy for giving us videos with SB music in them before the game came out, how will I cope.

• Locked thread