Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

But everybody has an accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
whatever, still would

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yawgmoth posted:

whatever, still would

badass

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That seems like a pretty important PS.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Dem titties ain't racists!

I wonder is she refers to herself as 'woke' because she is aware of her racism, which makes her better then other people who are subconsciously or systematically racists.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Literally every speaker of a major language has an accent.

You would say that, with your presumed rally English

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Man, really burying the racist lede on that one.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Man, really burying the racist lede on that one.

No kidding. I read all that thinking "what's so bad about- :staredog:"

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

She sees less from one eye :pwn:, get some lasik racist lady then you can use hot nerd girl fake glasses.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Desperado Bones posted:

She sees less from one eye :pwn:, get some lasik racist lady then you can use hot nerd girl fake glasses.

Of all the weak burn attempts...

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Yeah that's some reddit level roastme quality burn you got there.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
look at those disgusting nasolabial folds

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

IM SO SORRY THREAD

-cries-

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

nerdz posted:

this guy's a pro.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

nerdz posted:

She'd fit in with incels what with being racist and unrepentantly terrible.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

My aunt spreading some doxxing for a guy driving like an rear end in a top hat, I guess.

My aunt posted this right after that rep got shot. I was curious as to what the meme was from, so I investigated:

aha.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
like we should trust Jackson on important issues

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Midnight Voyager posted:

My aunt posted this right after that rep got shot. I was curious as to what the meme was from, so I investigated:

Conservatives seem to get really triggered when celebrities start making political statements... unless they after with those statements.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
LOL at certain types of white people and driving a truck.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Conservatives seem to get really triggered when celebrities start making political statements... unless they after with those statements.

Bruce "Born in the veteran-neglected USA" Springsteen was suddenly better off staying out of politics, when the politics he talked about was about LGBT rights.

Funny how that works.

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

So, this isn't a fake made to embarrass the actual pictured girl?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BigglesSWE posted:

Bruce "Born in the veteran-neglected USA" Springsteen was suddenly better off staying out of politics, when the politics he talked about was about LGBT rights.

Funny how that works.

Of course I'll never get tired of people who think Born In the USA is a jingoistic pro-America rally song to blare out of open windows with the flag flying.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Data Graham posted:

Of course I'll never get tired of people who think Born In the USA is a jingoistic pro-America rally song to blare out of open windows with the flag flying.

See: most 40K/Judge Dredd fans as well.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Aramek posted:

See: most 40K/Judge Dredd fans as well.

Wait what's wrong with Judge Dredd :(

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

hanales posted:

Wait what's wrong with Judge Dredd :(

Fans who don't understand satire.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

It's true. Same with Punisher.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

SwitchbladeKult posted:

It's true. Same with Punisher.

The american flag, punisher skull i always see on hillbilly fuckpuzzle's pickup trucks are pretty spot on though.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Couple hot takes in the Detroit trailer comments already...no surprise there

White people=the best

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Data Graham posted:

Chris Christie (whose one redeeming quality is his huge admiration for the music of the Boss) used "We Take Care Of Our Own" as a campaign song, until Bruce told him to loving not. Must be really loving harsh to be shut down by one of your biggest idols, but hey, if you're stupid, then you're stupid.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

I'm still allowed to think it's funny as well as rock out to "I Am The Law" by Anthrax though right?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Chris Christie (whose one redeeming quality is his huge admiration for the music of the Boss) used "We Take Care Of Our Own" as a campaign song, until Bruce told him to loving not. Must be really loving harsh to be shut down by one of your biggest idols, but hey, if you're stupid, then you're stupid.

Chris Christie sucking up to a president who doesn't give a poo poo about him and also being repeatedly insulted by his idol is one of the few good things about living in the world today.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

BigglesSWE posted:

Chris Christie once fell asleep at a Springsteen concert.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Vargo posted:

Chris Christie once fell asleep at a Springsteen concert.

To be fair, it must have been exhausting having to walk all the way to his seat from the parking lot.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/netflix/status/875150407747518464

First three responses:

Another one merited this exchange:

:allears:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

seems reasonable

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sagebrush posted:

seems reasonable

Wouldn't that lead to poo poo in your yard? Dude is not going to be able to hold it in while trying to dodge a big stick.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wouldn't that lead to poo poo in your yard? Dude is not going to be able to hold it in while trying to dodge a big stick.

You could sell Hitler poops to the frog nazis. There has to be a crossover between them and the scat community. Having him poop outside means it is free range poop and would command a premium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Hitler And The Shits" is my punk band.