Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Imagined posted:

Surprise Stardew Valley is all I want. :(

Why do you all keep saying this? Was it hinted anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Well yeah, that's what he was saying. That he was hoping for a different teaser for another game cause he's watched enough Mario.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

Because it doesn't have a release date beyond "2017" and it is probably the most anticipated indie scheduled.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

The surprise is that they're not showing it at E3.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Man they absolutely love showing off that Mario shivering animation.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LethalGeek posted:

People crapping on Splatoon's single player never played the last boss. That was top tier work right there, even if the rest was just ok.

:yeah:

One of the best boss fight levels ever

The single player was 100% good, just short and maybe not hard enough. A champions road type post-game section would have been ace

edit: the single player really did its main job well though which was preparing you for multiplayer.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

SeANMcBAY posted:

No release date beyond 2017 and it was removed (but then reinstated) on Nintendo's site as "Coming Soon":
https://twitter.com/DWBakes/status/871749229869498368

It now just says "Coming 2017", rather than previously in the summer, but for a while there it had nothing and so fools like me were optimistic!

Did they really announce Ever Oasis demo?!

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

No release date beyond 2017 and it was removed (but then reinstated) on Nintendo's site as "Coming Soon":
https://twitter.com/DWBakes/status/871749229869498368

It now just says "Coming 2017", rather than previously in the summer, but for a while there it had nothing and so fools like me were optimistic!

Did they really announce Ever Oasis demo?!

Yep, less than hour it'll be available.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

co-op cap

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Oh man, second player controlling Cappy raises so many questions on what happens when he possesses someone

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Oh. Not Co-op
Neat

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
So no co-op with Mario-controlled Luigi and Luigi-controlled Mario?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

In this timeline Luigi is dead.

Cappy is Luigi

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Yep, less than hour it'll be available.
That makes up at least partially for no Stardew Valley. Nice.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

That's Cappie.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Cappy is an evil apparition, forcing Mario's body to twist and conform to the shapes of others.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Demo for Ever Oasis is actually available now! I just checked.

Edit: And downloaded

8-bit Miniboss fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jun 15, 2017

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

That one miiverse guy must be really excited by this water that they're showing for SMO.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
Skipping watching Mario right now, I've seen enough. They haven't showed Kirby treehouse yet have they? Kirby treehouse and hopefully a switch surprise towards the end would be a great day.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Ometeotl posted:

That one miiverse guy must be really excited by this water that they're showing for SMO.

I forgot about the guy who reviewed the water in every Wii U game. I miss Miiverse.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

splatoon again :geno:

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

booooooooo ive seen enough splatoon as well. Give me some drat Kirby.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Splatoon outsold edit: god drat everything on the Wii U in Japan so there's why there's SO MUCH SPLATOON.

Also because it's good.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?page=1&results=25&name=&platform=WiiU&minSales=1&publisher=&genre=&sort=JP

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jun 15, 2017

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/875423986091384832

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Any ideas when we'll start seeing a steady stream of Joycons? Still can't seem to find any of the red sets popping up for me and with the yellow pair coming out soon I'm worried I'll never get my hands on them

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Anytime someone posts a tweet here I click it hoping it's a MHXX localization announcement.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

gently caress, or even early July. Also Golf Story!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I'm on a conference call so I don't have my headphones tuned to the stream, did they say what was next?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Beastie posted:

I'm on a conference call so I don't have my headphones tuned to the stream, did they say what was next?

Samus Returns

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It really is remarkable that a year ago today the internet prognosticators and various Nostradamii had declared Nintendo a dead company heading the way of Atari and Sega.

:allears:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It really is remarkable that a year ago today the internet prognosticators and various Nostradamii had declared Nintendo a dead company heading the way of Atari and Sega.

I mean, that's not terribly different than every year prior to last year, either.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004
How the hell do you buy one of these Switchos?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

That's been true every second for the past thirty years

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ReadingZucchini posted:

either rigorously check a stock tracker website or wait for a Splatoon 2 bundle to happen

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

ReadingZucchini posted:

Very carefully.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

ReadingZucchini posted:

Run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Ninty please give us Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon footage and confirm more regional variants

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Ninty please give us Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon footage and confirm more regional variants
i would be shocked if they didn't show it today but on the other hand Pokemon doesn't really need marketing at this point

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

ReadingZucchini posted:

By doing a training montage to prepare yourself in the eventual fist fight over the last one in the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

but seriously if you absolutely have to have a switch now, i think Target and Gamestop have been going in and out of stock on their website over the past couple days. the only thing is that they're forced bundles. there's a BOTW+DLC+Pro bundle on gamestop that's like $450 (ouch), and an ARMS+64GB SD that's $400 (more reasonable at least?). Target's is $500 and has BOTW, MK8D, Pro Controller, and game carrying case

personally i'd rather just the base unit and get my games digitally but you can't really choose right now while shipments are still so horrible. also has anyone even pressed Nintendo on shipments at E3 yet?

• Locked thread