Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I actually live in a pretty nice place, really nice, really. But those late-teen guys are just so often full of poo poo. I just think it was a dumb move over all, my biceps are probably bigger than his head... I didn't pull my punch. And who hits someone in the face anyhow? Especially a woman, older than you who said 'sorry' like a good Canadian. Oh well, a little time and a little makeup and it is all good. What a dumb gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Did he go down puking his guts up?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

He was having a bit of trouble breathing you could say.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

:discourse:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hard no. posted:

I accidentally kicked some kid's bag that was on the ground and he took a swing at me. Lousy loving swing, if you ask me, my temple is a bit swollen. I socked him in the solar plexus, called him a bitch in front of his friends and kept walking. Stupid people. I am just glad I wasn't wearing my glasses, I like them and don't want to break them. I was about to say "who punches people"... but I guess I punched him? so... what a sad little bruised eye. I should have let him have another shot.

Please, please, PLEASE film your life and put it up on Youtube. We would all subscribe in a heartbeat.

It would be loving awesome :black101:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Please, please, PLEASE film your life and put it up on Youtube. We would all subscribe in a heartbeat.

Hahaha sure it would be... me sitting around the old folk's home, playing L4D, drinking with old men, and occasionally punching teenagers. Oh well, I guess you could watch me accidentally cut all my digits off or break them. that's good watching, broken fingers. :)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hard no. posted:

Hahaha sure it would be... me sitting around the old folk's home, playing L4D, drinking with old men, and occasionally punching teenagers. Oh well, I guess you could watch me accidentally cut all my digits off or break them. that's good watching, broken fingers. :)

You're just selling your case for us. Not really killing any interest here. :shobon:

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Hard no. posted:

I know a little about broken fingers, let me tell you.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hard no. posted:

:yeah:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

7ish AM still counts as after 5 right?

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I second this motion.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Horsey McHorseface posted:

I second this motion.

I third this motion WITH A CHAINSAW!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Did someone say chainsaw? actually, it is a raccoon. I think it says "gently caress off" pretty nicely. :)

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I see you with the Iron Maiden beer on the shelf.

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

Haha.

Got socked by a teen for "accidentally kicking his bag", I mean, really?

This thread is one of my favorite late night reads.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

There are all kinds of interesting things on those shelves.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Hard no. posted:

I'm the dragonriders of pern books

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Little weekend BBQ. I was just starting to get buzzed and sweaty

And another one the next day. Pre drunk and sweaty

Clearly I wasn't feeling very original with my outfits :effort:

CeramicPig has a new favorite as of 17:08 on Jun 15, 2017

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I quit my job and want to sit smugly in the park instead of at my desk selfie:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Fhqwhgads posted:

That looks like a spot near the NY Public Library.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Josh Lyman posted:

That looks like a spot near the NY Public Library.

Ding ding! Bryant Park, that is the back of the NYPL in the background. My office is around the block.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Fhqwhgads posted:

Ding ding! Bryant Park, that is the back of the NYPL in the background. My office is around the block.
I've only been there once, early January 2014, and they still had holiday stuff up so I spent like 30 minutes trying to take pics in the dark and get a good selfie.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is what ramadan does 2 a goon

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Piss de Bundy posted:

poor trigger discipline.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Vargatron posted:

poor trigger discipline.

IF YOU CAN SEE WHAT VIDEO GAME IM HOLDING, A BONUS PRIZE

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Piss de Bundy posted:

IF YOU CAN SEE WHAT VIDEO GAME IM HOLDING, A BONUS PRIZE

Demon's Souls.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

You went through all that effort to put on a head cloth but couldn't be bothered to insert a magazine?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

You went through all that effort to put on a head cloth but couldn't be bothered to insert a magazine?

i have lots of kaffiyehs, and why put in a magazine? don't wanna shoot the ceiling with my poor trigger discipline.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Piss de Bundy posted:

i have lots of kaffiyehs, and why put in a magazine? don't wanna shoot the ceiling with my poor trigger discipline.

NRA.txt

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Hard no. posted:

I accidentally kicked some kid's bag that was on the ground and he took a swing at me. Lousy loving swing, if you ask me, my temple is a bit swollen. I socked him in the solar plexus, called him a bitch in front of his friends and kept walking. Stupid people. I am just glad I wasn't wearing my glasses, I like them and don't want to break them. I was about to say "who punches people"... but I guess I punched him? so... what a sad little bruised eye. I should have let him have another shot.

Good job Head Wound Heather. At least it wasn't a car this time.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Hehehehe. Yep. No car! I prefer people be mean with their fists!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

brow and beard was lookin fierce that day

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

brow and beard was lookin fierce that day

You look a lot like Scott Ian, which is probably something you get a lot.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Greggster posted:

You look a lot like Scott Ian, which is probably something you get a lot.

I have never heard that until now, it's always :james vanderbeek, that one dude from it's always sunny, and idk some other people I forget. I will add anthrax man to the list.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Fhqwhgads posted:

:dance:

Lazy catte

Desmodus rotundus has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Jun 16, 2017

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

You do cat-eye better than the kitty does. Nicely done!

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Thank you! I am sad because I stopped doing my lash extensions to give them a break, but the upside is I can do eyeliner super easily again without a pile of lashes in the way. C'est la vie.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Bathroom beer bois

mastergeebo
Sep 26, 2004

Via con Dios, el Dingo

Don't mind the beard, it's a very warm day down on the farm. Just gave the horses some hay. They are happy now.

A very small portion of our flock. The one in the middle is one of the two roosters. His name is Headbanger.

This is his girlfriend, Sparklebutt. They both came with those names.

Here are some of the girls checking out a nest box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Hard no. posted:

I've always said that you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their bookshelf.

For example, in one of your earlier photos I noticed a lot of books, but also a beer bottle with skull and crossbones on it. I think that says it all.

Fhqwhgads posted:

I hope you didn't dramatically quit and you have something else lined up. I've always appreciated the drama and tension of a walk out "I QUIT" moment, but I'm far too risk adverse to ever do that, instead biding my time trying to give no indication I'm leaving then drop it in their lap.

Piss de Bundy posted:

Man, this is the only thread I post in that I was sure the NSA wasn't reading. Thanks for ruining it.