Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

Don't grab strangers titties

Wanting to grab them is natural.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the only stranger I like is the one that involves me sitting on my hand before I beat off

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

Fair enough

It didn't happen but let's punish them for it still

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Fair enough

They want war. They need blood for the banker machine and Russia is a big juicy target

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Fog Tripper posted:

Don't post on facebook that you want to grab stranger's titties

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Blue Train posted:

this is where people conflate "interfered in the election" with "colluded with Trump" again

no one, in this thread or outside it, is advancing a theory that Russia did not carry out a propaganda campaign against the US

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Why not, of course males want to grab titties

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

VikingSkull posted:

this is where people conflate "interfered in the election" with "colluded with Trump" again

no one, in this thread or outside it, is advancing a theory that Russia did not carry out a propaganda campaign against the US

Against the US? You mean against Hillary

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Most people have the sense not to write everything that immediately comes to mind. Not you, apparently.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Is it really propaganda if it's true tho

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
One day we will all live in a conservative paradise where women will prance from one place to another as they choose, titties waving freely about in the spring air. And all the merry lads and especially big lumberjack dudes will gallivant down the streets, penises swinging to and fro, knocking over mailboxes and slapping the phones out of peoples hands... but until that day comes (inshallah) I will have to make do with the dreams only the Trumps Fine thread can produce

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Note that I am not in favor of this thing the passed

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Do you post on facebook when you want to take a poo poo?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Just floppin' around all crazy. And old liberal biddies will yell at us "You can't wave your dick around" and we'll just laugh and helicopter off, and all the young women will titter and bounce and be joyful

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They want war. They need blood for the banker machine and Russia is a big juicy target

I wasn't aware liberals were members worshipping Khorn. Blood for the blood God, I guess, guys.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Russia had the audacity to say bad things about Hillary Rodham Clinton.

This is War.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's Huitzilopochtli actually

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Other thread talking about how the want to murder other drivers and attack their neighbors, smh

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

Most people have the sense not to write everything that immediately comes to mind. Not you, apparently.

No they don't.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Russia had the audacity to say bad things about Hillary Rodham Clinton.

This is War.

I know you're a ignorant troll but if you really loved America wouldn't you want a foreign country to be punished for a cyber attack against us? Why isn't it an issue with you dorks that someone is attacking America​? This land is your land, after all.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

new GOP spin: Trump is too stupid to not look like he's committing obstruction of justice
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/875390195683778560

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I wasn't aware liberals were members worshipping Khorn. Blood for the blood God, I guess, guys.

there's that new show on syfy or something called Blood Drive with a car that runs on blood, an excellent allegory for modern liberalism

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I know you're a ignorant troll but if you really loved America wouldn't you want a foreign country to be punished for a cyber attack against us? Why isn't it an issue with you dorks that someone is attacking America​? This land is your land, after all.

Ok then start nuking everyone. Nuke China, nuke Israel, nuke all the Baltic states, they're all hacking us

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

They want to see it burn. Isn't it obvious?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ok then start nuking everyone. Nuke China, nuke Israel, nuke all the Baltic states, they're all hacking us

I'm fairly certain I never said anything about nukes, child.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

the us government is poo poo and i don't care who is exposing it for what it is :shrug:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I'm fairly certain I never said anything about nukes, child.

That's a lot of ground wars to have! But you're the genius

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

What is this aversion to breasts that you are signalling?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm confused, are you defending or denouncing Trump?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's a lot of ground wars to have! But you're the genius

I'm fairly certain I never said ground wars.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Israel has its own lobbying organization in the US that's whole purpose is to collude to change American policy but I'm supposed to be foaming at the mouth about Russians saying mean things about Hillary Clinton.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Yug posted:

Israel has its own lobbying organization in the US that's whole purpose is to collude to change American policy but I'm supposed to be foaming at the mouth about Russians saying mean things about Hillary Clinton.

Or you could be pissed about it AND, GET THIS, mad about the Russians too! Crazy, but as a human, you are allowed to feel multiple things at once.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

The Colbert report edited out Oliver Stone mentioning that. L.M.F.A.O.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Yug posted:

Am i supposed to be sympathetic to the right wing hacks who love don or people who serve him?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

haha loving pathetic

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
apparently he was born without spine in addition to the ear

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My attitude is the same as Trump's, if Russia wants to hack and leak documents that show corruption in the American government I'm all for it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Limbaugh says daily he is 99% right everyday. In fact, 89% of everything he says is a lie. Fascinating stuff. Also, Colbert is a comedy program.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

World War Mammories posted:

new GOP spin: Trump is too stupid to not look like he's committing obstruction of justice
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/875390195683778560

there's that new show on syfy or something called Blood Drive with a car that runs on blood, an excellent allegory for modern liberalism

Look you play the hand you're dealt, not the one you wish you had. And Trump being a retard is probably the best spin there.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

There are a lot of people in and outside of this thread doing exactly that, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Yug posted:

My attitude is the same as Trump's, if Russia wants to hack and leak documents that show corruption in the American government I'm all for it.

Odd they only leak from one party, dontcha think?

• Locked thread