Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

NOTE: Faith Goldie is like 26.

hahah what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Best Giraffe posted:

Flouride catalyzes the conversation of bisphenol A to homophenol XXX, which turns the frogs gay. Further reactions with many chemicals present in soy contribute significantly to the pussification of the American youth. This is all part of a half-century long plot by big business interests, because women and faggots buy more products and are more loyal customers.

And as a tragic side effect, it also makes our teeth awesome.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
i hate having teeth

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

B E W A R E !

https://twitter.com/snikk/status/875267230019268608

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
ANTIFA FOR ISLAM

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

PleasingFungus posted:

ANTIFA FOR ISLAM

Hmm, seems legit to me.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
How do these idiots keep falling for fake news they themselves create?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Ague Proof posted:

they're all morons, op

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

hahah what

Tanning is a hell of a thing. Should stick to self-tanning with cheeto dust like POTUS-san

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Ague Proof posted:

It's different wings of the right doing it. Despite being chuds a lot of channers are at least media-literate enough to know that any story they push, no matter how fake, will gain traction somewhere. These are people who managed to convince even some people on the left that the handsign for OK and drinking milk were white nationalist memes.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Ague Proof posted:

Yes how do people keep falling for smears against people they hate that perfectly conform to their biases?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

I knew she was hosed, but... not like this.

She was married to MMA fighter and MAGACHUD supreme Tito Ortiz for some years and even spawned some of his enourmous headed babies. She's been hosed up for a long time.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Deified Data posted:

These are people who managed to convince even some people on the left that the handsign for OK and drinking milk were white nationalist memes.

I refuse to believe anyone was actually dumb enough to get taken in by those

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

whaley posted:

i hate having teeth

George Washington invented wooden teeth so that we needn't peddle our asses to big gay water for the right to chew jack links jerky.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

Have you seen the Pepes, they're not the brightest bulbs in the pack

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/875433867766767616

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Hear me out though, what if we just made bathing and brushing your teeth into leftist memes?

Don't take the easy joke. Could we do it?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Crane Fist posted:

White nationalists then started using drinking milk and the OK handsign as white nationalist memes.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KomradeX posted:

Have you seen the Pepes, they're not the brightest bulbs in the pack

Yeah but its impossible to tell when they honestly believe dumb poo poo or when they're just 'trolling'. I meant I can't believe anyone on the left fell for it

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Ague Proof posted:

White nationalists then started using drinking milk and the OK handsign as white nationalist memes.

So...they fooled themselves into thinking they'd fooled the left into thinking...wut

Oh.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Crane Fist posted:

Yeah but its impossible to tell when they honestly believe dumb poo poo or when they're just 'trolling'. I meant I can't believe anyone on the left fell for it

What does falling for it mean in this context? Isn't this literally what a meme is by definition, even if they're doing it to troll or "trigger snowflakes" or whatever? Genuine questions, I am old a confused by memes.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

This comic is the most concise explaination of the new right.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Crane Fist posted:

ha ha ha did I trigger you when I intentionally ate dogshit? Bet you actually believe I eat dogshit. But no I only ate the dogshit on camera repeatedly to make you think I like eating dogshit. My buddies starting doing it too. Now you dumb snowflakes think we eat dogshit.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Qu Appelle posted:

And as a tragic side effect, it also makes our teeth awesome.

Good teeth are on The Gay Agenda. No one wants a blowjob from a rotting, British looking mouth!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Bernstein/status/875466686631227392

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

To begin with, there is little news in the Dangerous draft, unless you believe the specifics of Yiannopoulos’s beauty regimen to be newsworthy. (“Because soap can be drying, I apply body butter or Kiehl’s moisturising cream to my arms, chest and back. I use La Mer hand lotion,” he writes in a strange homage to American Psycho, the most famous book by his “literary hero,” Bret Easton Ellis.)

More damningly for a draft by a catty ex-journalist with a million grudges, it contains literally no gossip. There’s hardly even anything juicy about the author himself. Fans hoping to gain deeper insight into Yiannopoulos’s background will be disappointed, if the book has not undergone fundamental changes prior to its official release. The 81,000-word draft contains almost no information about the author’s upbringing, education, personal life, or career before his reinvention as an icon of the new online right. Yiannopoulos talks a lot in the draft about the sex he’d like to have, but barely at all about the sex he’s actually had.

quote:

Indeed, the draft seems to feature only two characters, beyond a procession of nameless shrieking liberals: Yiannopoulos himself and his assistant, Allum Bokhari, whom the author describes as “a fiendishly clever, witty, and handsome young writer, who, incidentally, probably wrote that last sentence.” An analysis with iThenticate, an anti-plagiarism tool, revealed that the draft contains dozens of instances of self-plagiarism, with sentences and even paragraphs lifted directly from Yiannopoulos’s stories on Breitbart.
AH here's the kicker:

quote:

The Dangerous draft dwells on the way that Donald Trump was well-positioned to take advantage of Americans’ anger over speech policing — exceedingly well-trod territory. The real problem with the United States, Yiannopoulos argues — and the thing that made him and President Trump possible — is not liberal politics, but all of the rhetorical and performative grievance that liberal politics has enabled. “Indeed the ‘we just want the same treatment’ brand of feminism is unarguable,” he writes in the draft; it’s just all the ugly man-hating that isn’t. But what the draft doesn’t consider — possibly due to its submission date or because Yiannopoulos doesn't care — is that Trump could use Americans’ anger over speech policing to help catapult himself to the presidency, and then immediately begin taking actions to harm the “we just want the same treatment” brand of feminism.

Indeed, the basic argument of this draft of Dangerous — that you should be able to say offensive and outrageous stuff and not have to apologize for it — no longer seems very dangerous at all, at least for the person making it. In fact, that argument seems to have already prevailed, and is playing out today at the highest levels of US politics. This draft reads like an artifact weeks before the official publication of Dangerous, because it doesn’t give a thought to what the powerful people who say offensive and dangerous stuff do when they win. The president told the Russians about classified intelligence because he felt like it and he didn’t face any consequences! Who cares if some English carpetbagger says mean things on the internet? The United States has bigger things to worry about than Milo Yiannopoulos now.
So I'm reminded of what the Kill All Normies author had to say about cultural libertarianism -- in how the cultural libertarian (which is Milo), by arguing anyone should be able to say anything offensive or outrageous and not face any consequences, betrays a nihilistic worldview that really doesn't care about anything at all. 'Nothing is serious and the people who say outrageous things should not be taken seriously,' even if the people saying those things are deadly serious and absolutely want to seize power in order to change the world and hurt people, do evil things, etc.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 23:17 on Jun 15, 2017

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Milo Yiannapolous' Dangerous: Keep away from children.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/874236625202462720

:fuckoff:

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

:jerkbag:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

*angles the camera for Ashley's upskirt in RE4*

History will absolve me.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/15/alt-right-declares-flame-war-oath-keepers

""Alt-Right" Declares Flame War On Oath Keepers"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
dudes with guns vs dudes with memes

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Literally bringing a meme to a gun fight

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*as the bullet obliterates my aorta as it travels through my chest* kek

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"guess we know who the real nazis are" I whisper as I'm obliterated by gunfire

There is honestly no way this ends badly. A bunch of Oathkeepers get trolled into heart attacks and some pepes get mown down like dogs. It's win-win

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

quote:

“These are good memes...” the lone alt-righter protested as he juggled the signs, a megaphone and the VA flag.

Ahahahahahahah

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

you never see me at the club.... well, i never see u at the bank

Deified Data posted:

Hear me out though, what if we just made bathing and brushing your teeth into leftist memes?

Don't take the easy joke. Could we do it?

they are already convinced having sex and talking like a human being is degenerative, dunno what else you could do

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS-0Az7dgRY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

A soft, fat man in full Guy Fawkes cosplay grasps at a sucking wound in his stomach and collapses. His green and black flag tumbles into the mud, where it is repeatedly trod upon by his fleeing comrades, who shriek epithets over their shoulders as they run. The fat man, lying in a pool of his own blood and piss, can hear a faint hum approaching him through the intermittent cracks of gunfire and the shrill cries of his brothers. As he becomes gradually less aware of the pain in his abdomen, he realizes it is the rumbling of a small, strained engine struggling under a heavy load. With great effort, he lifts his gaze to see a woman, even more corpulent than he, clad in desert camouflage combat fatigues, wrestling with the handlebars of her mobility scooter. She fades into a haze of gray as sweat and darkness cloud his vision. "Gl-globalist cuck," he sputters using the last of his strength. There is a bright flash, and then all is black.

She checks to see how much ammunition she has left. Almost empty. Impatiently, she rummages through her scooter's basket, brushing aside a bundle of miniature American flags and a box of Cheez-Its, finally locating a fresh magazine tucked behind a can of Diet Coke. With a calm hand, she tosses the spent magazine aside and slams the new one home. Her foot stomps hard onto the scooter's gas pedal. She is not done killing Nazis today.