Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I believe smg is a master of the long con. On the eve of sa's death he will reveal his true nature and I'll be vindicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

VanSandman posted:

I remember one fella god FYAD so mad at him they prob'd the poor bastard for months, 6 hours at a time. He'd occasionally get a post in before they re-probed him.

Moridin and it was one of the best things FYAD has ever done

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

got any sevens posted:

BILL FILMAFF?

Oh my god, I'm seeing this for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf0IcYY_O28

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Am I the only one that can't stand Fragmaster's voice and way of speech? He's funny and all, but I can't actually listen to him :negative:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I just remember no-one was to mention THAT WOMAN by name but I can't remember the name so job done I guess :o:

Integral?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

VanSandman posted:

I remember one fella god FYAD so mad at him they prob'd the poor bastard for months, 6 hours at a time. He'd occasionally get a post in before they re-probed him.

They also did this with Psyopmonkey, for the crimes of being a trans-woman and posting smug selfies all over the place.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Choco1980 posted:

They also did this with Psyopmonkey, for the crimes of being a trans-woman and posting smug selfies all over the place.

smug selfies should always be probatable outside a selfies thread.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
I miss the SMG chat I guess but I really appreciate that period of time where every movie he watched was about incest.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I liked the essay on how transformers is nanny state apologia

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Choco1980 posted:

It was actually because psyopmonkey loving sucks hope this helps my friend

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Tweezer Reprise posted:

Oh my god, I'm seeing this for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf0IcYY_O28

drat those vids are a decade old? :corsair:

Check out the song he made too, still cracks me up

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I remember when Bill Filmaff first came out with his Secret System video series.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I liked the essay on how transformers is nanny state apologia

Was that the thread that ended abruptly when the OP committed herself to a psychiatric hospital?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
I recall it wasn't to actually do with the thread but reducing online interaction as per her shrink's advice.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

does anyone have the barnacle jim mcmahon gif i thought of it today and wish to relive that joy

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

lol @ SMG talking about SJWs

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I forgot to link this eev edit

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/i8GTZhT.png :nws:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Elsa posted:

I forgot to link this eev edit

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/i8GTZhT.png :nws:

Forgot?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Yeah I linked some other ones after being inducted into the greatest saga thread. But now I remembered.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

This is you:

And when you inevitably come back, this is for pming me to tell me you definitely for real got a boner over my pajamas. Dumbass. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
mm I think if I actually said boner that would've been quoted too. Don't you?

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
welcome back elsa

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Guess who's back? Back again. Elsa's back - tell a friend!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
SMG posts do become funny when you realize they work at a strip club.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hollismason posted:

:chanpop:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Choco1980 posted:

They did have a pretty funny thread where gom just posted pics of himself going about his daily chores/whatever around the house but in every pic he was doing the Psyopmonkey raised eyebrows persed sideways lip thing she did in every one of her billion pictures posted

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey Elsa's back to desperately fling himself in front of the punches some more

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Elsa posted:

mm I think if I actually said boner that would've been quoted too. Don't you?

Were you delta echo or am I making that up

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hollismason posted:

This makes it worse for me.

Now I just picture him calling out for Diamond as he's writing a paper on loving Attack of the Clones.

Eughhh.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Guess who's back? Back again. Elsa's back - tell a friend!

I don't know her.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hollismason posted:

He delivered pizzas for a while too iirc

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

"SupermechaGodzilla" posted:

You ordered pepperoni but let me demonstrate with this Zizek quote why I replaced it with raccoon droppings and a semen stained copy of the Communist Manifesto. I think you'll find that I am correct.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
This is one of those situations where the person is absolutely correct on all fronts, but I still find myself cringing like mad because they're getting so frothy at someone who's only posting single line responses.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ah, the old crime-statistics justification for racism.

It'd be best to just look at FAU's posting history in there. Quoting everything would be madness.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

poptart_fairy posted:

This is one of those situations where the person is absolutely correct on all fronts, but I still find myself cringing like mad because they're getting so frothy at someone who's only posting single line responses.

It'd be best to just look at FAU's posting history in there. Quoting everything would be madness.

Is the frothing one FAU or somebody he's responding to, I've scrolled through his history and there's nothing too angry. You should look at the posting of recently perma'd poster Brainiac Five if you want to see somebody's froth coming out of your monitor - that guy was unable to make a post without bursting a vessel.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

poptart_fairy posted:

All I see is justified rebuttals toward an idiot who has been making GBS threads up GBS with racist bullshit for months? I wouldn't bother engaging if I were him, but to each their own.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's unfair, FAU also posts in other forums

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
FAU is a lovable rascal.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Absurd Alhazred posted:

FAU is a lovable rascal.

He did give me my name and well, it's just too good to think his posts are bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

that's unfair, FAU also posts in other forums
:hfive: