Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

STAC Goat posted:

I have no investment in World Champion Jinder Mahal but it kind of blows my mind that there's anyone anywhere who for any reason has anything left to look for from Cena vs Orton. Like, even if you love both of them and have loved every match... When's enough?

They haven't had a PPV match since Cena became PWG Cena and PWG Cena has incredible matches seemingly at will. That's really the only reason I can think of. Orton himself brings absolutely nothing to the match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Randy Wyatt was great and they blew up a great act for nothing.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Gaz-L posted:

Allegedly the Smackdown main event for Summerslam is Cena/Jinder

According to who?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So who is Roman's opponent at SummerSlam? Braun?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The plan for Braun is probably Lesnar

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mkay0 posted:

According to who?

me

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
The Big Dog is going to announce that he's taking Summerslam as he'll be busy traveling the country in the Big Dog Express Patriotic Bus Tour for America

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Randy Wyatt was great and they blew up a great act for nothing.
As a Bray Wyatt fan, Orton and him have no chemistry. Orton had better matches with Sheamus, and those were like pulling teeth.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The Big Dog is going to announce that he's taking Summerslam as he'll be busy traveling the country in the Big Dog Express Patriotic Bus Tour for America

Establishing that Roman Reigns loves America would be the first time they gave him a personality trait

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Roman is going to bodyslam Samoan Joe on the deck of the Intrepid

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Lol if you think weak rear end reigns can lift Samoa Joe

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Reigns announces he's renaming the Tombstone to the Big Dog Driver and it's his new finish.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gaz-L posted:

Reigns announces he's renaming the Tombstone to the Big Dog Driver and it's his new finish.

Except he still can't lift anyone up into it.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

Instead of sticking out his tongue and rolling his eyes back for the pin afterwards, he sticks his tongue out and pants and pants

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Instead of sticking out his tongue and rolling his eyes back for the pin afterwards, he sticks his tongue out and pants and pants

He gets them halfway up and then his shameful back explodes out of the girdle he wears under his vest

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena/Orton sounds more like the SD Mania main event

This is clearly what the fans want again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Lol if you think weak rear end reigns can lift Samoa Joe

It will just be a Greg "The Hammer" Gianforte bodyslam, no lifting involved.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider says Bennett and Maria will be on the road this weekend with the SD crew for MITB and next week's SD TV. Don't be shocked if Maria enters and even wins the women's MITB match

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I wonder if they'll give her new music or if she and Alicia Fooooooooooooooooooox will have to share

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#womensrevolution

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'm thinking more that the Miracle will interfere in the main event. WWE midcarder-to-main-eventer rules dictate that Jinder needs 3 dudes and a hot girl in his stable, plus Bennett vs Orton is a solid way to get Randy out of the title picture for a bit.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I am ok with Mike Bennett being Jinders manservant.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

IcePhoenix posted:

I wonder if they'll give her new music or if she and Alicia Fooooooooooooooooooox will have to share

HERE SHE COMES AGAIN

LIKE GOOD MEDICINE

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Goddamnit I thought I was finally free after seeing Mike Bennett poo poo up NJPW and ROH cards, now I have to watch him in the Smackdown uppercard?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whos making you watch smackdown

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mike Bennett vs. Jinder Mahal for Summerslam imho

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

can mike bennett get over if wwe doesn't let maria distract his opponents with her butt?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

can mike bennett get over if wwe doesn't let maria distract his opponents with her butt?

Does he have to?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

mike bennett is good

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
maria butt also confirmed good

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Any scoops on who the Big Dog is going to take on at Summerslam?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wouldn't be surprised if Braun comes out and takes him out mid-promo

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Mike Bennett was one of my favorite parts of the Beyond Wrestling shows I went to :smith:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Do we know when the next tapings for NXT are?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

So why's Bennett going straight to Smackdown? Does Triple H really not like him or something?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Venomous posted:

So why's Bennett going straight to Smackdown? Does Triple H really not like him or something?

I would imagine it's a condition of getting Maria.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, Maria was never coming back to do NXT first or ever

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mike bennett is tv ready as is

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

mike bennett is tv ready as is

I would mention his impossible blandness but then again the title program right now is Randy/Jinder so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mike Bennett is basically the most WWE ready wrestler you could pick from outside of WWE.