Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

rediscover posted:

PUBG, Rising Storm 2, or Friday the 13th.

This

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I haven't gamed since.. let's see.. The Overwatch Lunar New Year event.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

net cafe scandal posted:

Injustice 2's been put for at least a month

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

Injustice 2's been put for at least a month

Me being excited for that game was merely an act.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

net cafe scandal posted:

:stare: what th-

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

stoned playing witcher 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

No...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arms is out... Might buy and tyry it but I should hold off since I need to buy a new phone probably.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

No one cares bitch. Go back to GBS if you aren't gaming.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm playing arms and wow I'm really bad at this.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Persona 5. I'm totally in love with it. Summer break just ended so I've still got a long ways to go on playthrough 1 but I'm platting this for sure.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I have to do house errands and study some, but getting some HotS in where I Can

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

baten kaitos

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No one cares bitch. Go back to GBS if you aren't gaming.

*starts gaming but only on week days* :twisted:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Playing that most worthwhile of games: Spending father's day weekend with my dad. :hai:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Zaggitz posted:

Playing that most worthwhile of games: Spending father's day weekend with my dad. :hai:

Hah, gayyyyy!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

dont sign your posts lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Trauma Team, which is a perfect cloudy day game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
scored a model 1 genesis this morning so im playing some streets of rage 2, following up with s3&k. the video output looks so drat good compared to the model 2's

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mycophobia posted:

scored a model 1 genesis this morning so im playing some streets of rage 2, following up with s3&k. the video output looks so drat good compared to the model 2's

:eyepop: how much did u get it for?? Playing overwatch and phantom pain...then monster hunter generations

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On Monday I'm going to stock up on some new PS1/2 games for the summer....DMC1-3, some early ace combats and copies of MGS1-3 for metal gear July on my new CRT.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

IdealFlaws posted:

:eyepop: how much did u get it for?? Playing overwatch and phantom pain...then monster hunter generations

like $40 at my local used games store

In Training posted:

On Monday I'm going to stock up on some new PS1/2 games for the summer....DMC1-3, some early ace combats and copies of MGS1-3 for metal gear July on my new CRT.

nice

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

in th mood for a ps1 rpg so either wild arms or suikoden 2, maybe legend of mana. nevr played any of thm and im pumped!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

landed on legend of mana, this games insane lol. im like ten minutes in and it jjust throws you into th deep end in ar eally cool way, and itl ooks like theres tons of badass systems to play with. akitoshi kawazu is an insane badass nd i'm super pumped

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You should buy a larger keyboard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you shold get a bigger everything you teeny turdboy

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

fuuuuuck

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

you shold get a bigger everything you teeny turdboy

lol

I wasn't able to finish Prey last night but I think I should today... I just got the achievement for collecting every audio log in the game, and it's one of those games where you trip over an audio log every twenty feet so I must be right at the end. Then I'll move on to Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wind Waker HD and Shadows of Valentia. It's a good mix, one game is about crossing giant featureless empty zones with the occasional enemy standing around in the middle of them, and the other is Wind Waker

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
I game overed on probably the last hit of the final boss in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and I am beyond pissed. it's a loving long rear end game and I mostly breezed through everything before that point. grrr!!!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
anyways I might play Metroid Prime 2 later.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got to the point in grim dawn where its constantly forcing you to walk across and fight on green lava that deals flat huge amounts of damage and im going back to titan quest. what a pile of crap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*twiddling my thumbs while thinking about playing Guilty Gear in a mere 24 hours*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably Tekken, Overmeme, and Arms.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

got to the point in grim dawn where its constantly forcing you to walk across and fight on green lava that deals flat huge amounts of damage and im going back to titan quest. what a pile of crap

I really want to like grim dawn but something about the skills and quests just doesn't click for me

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

FFXIV & chill and some Monster Hunter: Generations barbequeing and hunting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I really want to like grim dawn but something about the skills and quests just doesn't click for me

it also looks really ugly and boring while TQ just needs a blood or particle mod for hit effects but it holds up really well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trying to stick to one console and one portable game at a time so probably Horizon Zero Dawn and Dragon Quest VIII after Father's Day brunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario Bros. 3 to break my gamer fast. It feels good to be back