Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

did antifa trash the thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i think we should probably take a sec to just step back n feel great as a community about all the good posting that happened in the last trump thread. rest in piss trumpenthread IV hail trumpenthread V, and also hail satan

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Kilmers Elbow posted:

did antifa trash the thread?

I dunno is zdr antifa?

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

JRR Tokin'

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i would be down with inhaling elf twink bong hits

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ZDR will never kill CSPAM because every time he floats the idea as a joke we pretty much rush him begging for him to do it and stomp on our balls and I think it unsettles him

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LONG LIVE TRuOMP
A THOUSAND YEARS OF TRUMP
A THOUSAND YEARS OF POSTING!

:woop::woop::woop:

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

hail trumpenthread V, and also hail satan

what is the difference

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

this is what happens when we don't have ik's

lmebo

i mean ya :shrug:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

that's a real good manga

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

A Handed Missus posted:

LONG LIVE TRuOMP
A THOUSAND YEARS OF TRUMP
A THOUSAND YEARS OF POSTING!

:woop::woop::woop:

tenno trump banzai

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

ZDR will never kill CSPAM because every time he floats the idea as a joke we pretty much rush him begging for him to do it and stomp on our balls and I think it unsettles him
it's definitely gone a week after Piss Tape is shown on national television

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

went to refresh the trump thread n it was gone n 4 a sec i thot cspam got delted n i think i finaly felt happiness only to have it ripped away

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

counterpoint: everything u make is amazing and there is no wrong thing for you to make but if and when you make more tarot cards those'll be rad 2 :yayclod:

daw thanks. some dude wants 2 actually pay me 2 do arts and im super stoked about it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jeb! will never know he is loved

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

the day piss tape is released, this will be the day day crew finally recognizes this statement, and this their reaction

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

i think we should probably take a sec to just step back n feel great as a community about all the good posting that happened in the last trump thread. rest in piss trumpenthread IV hail trumpenthread V, and also hail satan
Trump Thread Volume IV was the first I didn't make top 30 in, it was pretty shameful for me tbh.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Turdfuzz posted:

went to refresh the trump thread n it was gone n 4 a sec i thot cspam got delted n i think i finaly felt happiness only to have it ripped away

lol u dumb piece of shut

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Turdfuzz posted:

despite all my piss i'm just a rat in a cage

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it's definitely gone a week after Piss Tape is shown on national television

it's lasting forever then

national television won't even show people cussing while they're gunning people down uncensored. No way the POTUS getting peed on bigly would get aired uncensored

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont see why u couldnt just delte some posts instead of deletin a whole thread but i also dont care!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its time to close the election sub forum down imo

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Squizzle posted:

ill find my forg

:bernpop:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
JEBexclamationpoint

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Jeb! will never know he is loved

id like to think Jeb! opens CSPAM and is a perpetual lurker, since the support we give him is ebtter than his own family

(if youre real jeb! pm me)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wtf I go up in the airplane high and land pretty sober and the thread is dead what did you guys dooooo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
anime

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

its pretty cool and funny that the other trump threads are goldmined and one is just disappeared

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

self ball stomping is insanely my poo poo

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

this really should be top of the OP IMO

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Turdfuzz posted:

Think of all the productive poo poo you could do if you stopped reading and posting in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

daw thanks. some dude wants 2 actually pay me 2 do arts and im super stoked about it

make sure everything is ranch-themed

• Locked thread