Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you can do it either way, im pretty sure thats in the talmud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

tbh id rather barbarians be game breaking than a magic class. those seem to attract the worst people

this was my take as well, wizards have been insanely broken for every other edition, it's time for someone else to have the top spot

Plus despite being horribly broken, they aren't badly so. They're basically just invincible but with being creative with resistances or with damage (psychic) you can easily balance them out. Waaaay harder to do so with wizards in previous editions

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh absolutely.

i had a barbarian with the club of detonation in one hand and some flaming longsword in the other,and my armor was made of poisonous spines. explosions everywhere

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Relax guys im sure anders isnt going to do anything drastic

*the gang commits an act of terrorism*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jazerus posted:

it's not a red scare if they're not leftists loogs

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
it was so novel how in Baldurs gate you could kill, petrify, or take control of any NPC or creature you encountered in the entire world

i spent so many hours breaking the poo poo out of that game with shadowkeeper its not even funny

p sure i did a game where i just wanted to petrify every man, woman, child, monster, and animal just to see if i could

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

yeah, there is definitely russophobia in america

seriouisly lol at the red scare

its all gonna come out that its bs
the correct position to take is hating on russian billionaires instead of the country itself because what's happening to its citizens is entirely because of kleptocracy and the fact that sanctions are loving useless at anything other than loving poors

mueller is going to ruin the oligarchs more than anything congress will consider and he's not even intending to do that

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Nichael posted:

I actually think so too! Except, I like DA2's cast. I've never disliked a Bioware character.

it is impossible that a human being liked merrill or sebastian

fenris i kinda get

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

masters of orion 2 was real good

Wolfsheim posted:

fenris i kinda get

I romanced Merrill in my first DA2 playthrough and I hated her by the end but w/e props to them for trolling all nerd for making the buff redhead fantasy warrior chick unobtainable

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

its really neat

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

where is the last thread anyway

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

I actually think so too! Except, I like DA2's cast. I've never disliked a Bioware character.

Even after starting The Witcher 3 for the first time and actually playing it through (like 50% done or so), I still think Dragon Age is better lol

this is a troll beware

:nms:
http://i.imgur.com/wcWIxQr.jpg

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the correct position to take is hating on russian billionaires instead of the country itself because what's happening to its citizens is entirely because of kleptocracy and the fact that sanctions are loving useless at anything other than loving poors

mueller is going to ruin the oligarchs more than anything congress will consider and he's not even intending to do that

I like Russian people. I always have fun with them in the dumb games I play online.

Wolfsheim posted:

fenris i kinda get
I liked Merrill and Sebastian pretty much for the reactions they got out of the others. Varric hating Sebastian after liking literally everyone else in 2 and Inquisition is pretty funny.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TWIST FIST posted:

where is the last thread anyway

it's all explained... right here

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
powerball never released any good pms and im pretty sure the boyfriend in all of those pictures was powerball and the girl was his sister

like i thought it would be funny to get my black or asian friends to hold pieces of paper saying "Hi! im cumshitter!" as a joke to gently caress around with peoples perception of my race but i never did it and powerball just used pictures he took with his sister on the dl that is loving weird

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
what in the hell is fancy grilled cheese? you've got bread and cheese and butter (or i guess mayo), are white people trying to screw up yet another comfort food staple by making it 'artisanal'??

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/BotEquippedWith/status/875948640002596869

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

masters of orion 2 was real good

I romanced Merrill in my first DA2 playthrough and I hated her by the end but w/e props to them for trolling all nerd for making the buff redhead fantasy warrior chick unobtainable

Aveline is one of the best video game characters ever.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
first page

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Nichael posted:

I liked Merrill and Sebastian pretty much for the reactions they got out of the others. Varric hating Sebastian after liking literally everyone else in 2 and Inquisition is pretty funny.

how could you even know this

two archers in the same party??

are you out

of your

fuckin

MIND

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

what in the hell is fancy grilled cheese? you've got bread and cheese and butter (or i guess mayo), are white people trying to screw up yet another comfort food staple by making it 'artisanal'??

ingredients are ..... good

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
donal trump killed more navy servicemen if you think about it

dude hates navy

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

western rpgs are like the destroyer and japanese rpg are like the container ship

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

She deserved a better game

or her own game

like Noire, but with dragons and magic

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

how could you even know this

two archers in the same party??

are you out

of your

fuckin

MIND

Varric complains about Sebastian regardless, and still takes every opportunity to insult him in the third game (and I think even in the comics).

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Nichael posted:

she was awesome and should have been a party character in Inquisition

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Paging 2dcat to the chili cook-off

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

planescape: tormet, vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, Deus Ex, and Fallout NV are all better.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

she was awesome and should have been a party character in Inquisition

I actually don't think so, it wouldn't have made sense. She should come back in future games, but she had no natural role in the third one and was better served by just living her life.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

planescape: tormet, vampire the masquerade: bloodlines, Deus Ex, and Fallout NV are all better.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

did jeb! lose weight?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Agean90 posted:

tbh id rather barbarians be game breaking than a magic class. those seem to attract the worst people

ya magic classes are my fav but only if you don't play them like a dickhead by totally outshining everyone else, it's okay to be a pivotal part of an encounter but don't just wave your hand and solve everything yourself

the fact that you have to think about whether you're being a poo poo just by using your class's abilities is why d&d casters are poorly designed

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm Jeb!

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

where did her nose go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster posted:

these are all also really good games

• Locked thread