Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
legend of galactic heroes is amazingly good and you will not regret watching it unless you regret being addicted to a super long series only to be greeted with repeated heartbreak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i hpe he gets pancreatic cancer and TMZ has harvey levin posted outside his hospice making bad jokes as he is on comfort care

Denizen_Cons
Oct 15, 2016

JosefStalinator posted:

poo poo goons this thing just crawled on my windowsill wtf is it

Whipspider

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

i had a bunch of wolf spiders move in early and starve cause all the insects weren't around yet

inconsiderate six-legged fuckers

and you didn't find yourself finding bugs to feed them?!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

ooh yea ticks and fleas are deffo kill on sight

anything that sucks human blood, really, is killable IMO

:drac:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"I cast a spell of flying"

"I swing my sword so loving hard to creates a momentary vacuum in it's trail that sucks me into the sky behind it, and then i do that again"

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

apparently this is real and not an edit like i thought it was

lol

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
vampire would be cool if it gave me immortality instead of sucking my blood and making me its thrall

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also hope his wife ets hit w/ charges too fk her as well

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JosefStalinator posted:

instead of weapons they get like fists of magic +4 and super paralyzing powers and can attack 4 times a round

its super OP late levels

other good late game is cleric which gets some crazy god powers once they max out

i might go for the monk.

Mariana Horchata posted:

ranger/cleric - half elf ofc

serious proposals only pls

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Scent of Worf posted:

thread title

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you can also just straight up watch it on youtube like i did (unless they took it down in the past couple months)

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

[url]http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Legend-of-the-Galactic-Heroes/Episode-01?id=72683&s=default[/url]

hmmm.... baloogan caught up in russia investigations??? Grand Sewer Inspektor Baloo-schgan

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Orkin Mang posted:

i might go for the monk.

yea ignore anyone who says ranger or druid

bard tho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

"I cast a spell of flying"

"I swing my sword so loving hard to creates a momentary vacuum in it's trail that sucks me into the sky behind it, and then i do that again"

Me, in a very DM style: "the rapid and abrupt cavitating of the air around your ears has blown out your ear drums, roll a d20 (save d18) to prevent being in incredible agony as your ear drums burst causing your progress to halt and you to come crashing to the ground"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Orkin Mang posted:

i might go for the monk.

ok.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
as a bard you get your own theatre as a stronghold i thnk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

they're great to have around but tough to sell people on

just smash the ones you see, wont stop em as a group

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

If the President is Innocent, he is Insane

quote:

Again: Let’s say Trump knows he is guilty of nothing, and that the special prosecutor’s investigation will inevitably exonerate him.

Wouldn’t that make this behavior just as — if not more — concerning?

Either the president is acting erratically, due to a rational fear of what Mueller’s probe may reveal, or else he is suffering from an obsessive disorder that renders him helplessly self-destructive. Trump has stomped all over the naïveté defense. All that remains is the insanity plea. To plausibly deny that the president is a criminal, Republicans must stipulate that he’s out of his mind.

Which is to say: There is no credible explanation for Trump’s conduct that is compatible with the idea that he is fit for high office.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JosefStalinator posted:

legend of galactic heroes is amazingly good and you will not regret watching it unless you regret being addicted to a super long series only to be greeted with repeated heartbreak

ehh, imo the last season is not good. i mean that might just be because the first 2 or 3 were really great.

but once the big change happens involving julian and co, its like uh ok well obviously we are just waiting for the end

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cannot GET /daily/intelligencer/2017/06/if-the-president-is-innocent-then-he-is-insane.html:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

JosefStalinator posted:

poo poo goons this thing just crawled on my windowsill wtf is it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solifugae

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

:thunk:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

lol

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Me, in a very DM style: "the rapid and abrupt cavitating of the air around your ears has blown out your ear drums, roll a d20 (save d18) to prevent being in incredible agony as your ear drums burst causing your progress to halt and you to come crashing to the ground"

lovely loving dm that

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

and you didn't find yourself finding bugs to feed them?!

only found one of em alive and he was taking care of himself for a while, then one day he started a predatory vigil in part of my apartment with no bugs and by the time i realized he hadn't moved for two days it was too late

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i think as a monk you get the castle in BG2 right?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

JosefStalinator posted:

Cannot GET /daily/intelligencer/2017/06/if-the-president-is-innocent-then-he-is-insane.html:

remove the final colon

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

u hit them in the head with blunt object as reparations 4 their appropriations bing bing bong so simple

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

remove the final colon

naw

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

maybe its not just trump. maybe the whole world's insane

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

lovely loving dm that

they should've brought wax for their eardrums if they wanted to roll to literally fly via swinging their sword as a barbarian

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm sure the republican house has our best interest at heart lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

JosefStalinator posted:

I seriously hate when websites add in loads and loads of additional garbage to their URLs

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the only thing you get as anyone in bg1 and 2 is bored well before the game is over

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

JosefStalinator posted:

as a bard you get your own theatre as a stronghold i thnk

ya it owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfcPnul77T8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

vampire would be cool if it gave me immortality instead of sucking my blood and making me its thrall

vampires see their reproductive partners and their pretty as the same population of extremely social animals (humans) and theyr super predatory for both things and that has to lead to a weird mindset

vampire psychology should be real cool

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

only found one of em alive and he was taking care of himself for a while, then one day he started a predatory vigil in part of my apartment with no bugs and by the time i realized he hadn't moved for two days it was too late

:(

I blame the massively strange climate this year on the lack of spiderbros so far, it's pretty depressing to think that most of them probably aren't around because they starved to death because they de-hibernated before one of the 5 warm snaps we had this winter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zas posted:

maybe its not just trump. maybe the whole world's insane

they like cold play and voted for nazis once, dont trust people

• Locked thread