Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

JosefStalinator posted:

seriously look at what the DUP and northern irish protestants have on their murals

yikes

ed balls does not approve of this mural

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jeb!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

John Ellis Bush Exclamation Point

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Kurtofan posted:

yikes

ed balls does not approve of this mural

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

pretty sure i was doing the cucking in this one

it was weird seeing him and knowing he knew what my balls looked like (he couldn't see my dick for obv reasons)

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Can anyone link a good summary of what happened with that London tower that went up in flames?

A tenement block got coated in quick start fire logs and had no functioning sprinklers because the cost for flame retardant cladding was literally two pounds more per family unit than the tinder they slapped up. That's the value of (poor) human life, according to the Tories. <2£ per family. It went up like a goddamn wicker man and between 30 and 200 humans died, along with god only knows how many even more innocent pets. And their charred corpses are still sitting there in the middle of London because the burned out husk of the building is too unstable to safely enter.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Why did the old thread make like hillary and go away foreever

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

JosefStalinator posted:

seriously look at what the DUP and northern irish protestants have on their murals

They're also very friendly with the KKK and Israeli settlers.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Cephalocidal posted:

A tenement block got coated in quick start fire logs and had no functioning sprinklers because the cost for flame retardant cladding was literally two pounds more per family unit than the tinder they slapped up. That's the value of (poor) human life, according to the Tories. <2£ per family. It went up like a goddamn wicker man and between 30 and 200 humans died, along with god only knows how many even more innocent pets. And their charred corpses are still sitting there in the middle of London because the burned out husk of the building is too unstable to safely enter.

ya

gently caress theresa may

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh boy i just looked up an lp of bg1 enhanced and it reminds me of old 2d ultima online :kimchi:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-avocados-stolen-mission-produce-20170616-htmlstory.html

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Cephalocidal posted:

yeah but did you hear about the old thread?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Thank you all for educating me on the London Tower Fire.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

pretty sure i was doing the cucking in this one

it was weird seeing him and knowing he knew what my balls looked like (he couldn't see my dick for obv reasons)
cuck not lest ye be cucked

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

good, all avacados to the workers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

hidden valley lawyers

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

BeOSPOS posted:

holy poo poo lowtax considering shutting down cspam at midnight cuz of night crew poo poo :eyepop: :rip:

http://i.imgur.com/GH3azF2.gifv

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Reality Winner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

cumshitter posted:

true story: an international grocery business or some poo poo reused their american pay stubs and left on the "IRA contribution" (shoulda been 401k but whatever) on the pay stub and a bunch of eurofolk thought they were contributing ot he irish republican army and raised a stink over it

also somehow i got hosed in the rear end over this

whats the downside

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
gonna do some work now a good ed balls to you all

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winner posted:

Sleepy Ben did a Photoshop

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its cos baloogan posted about torrenting logh and loghtek llc sent lowtax a sneeze n desist

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
one time i hooked up with a guy and to be honest i was pretty trashy looking at that point in time and the AC was broke in the run down shared apartment i was in at hte time. that definitely didn't help

he comes over, we're both obviously not into each other. we make small talk to pretend that the lack of instant sexual chemistry was actually a social call and shoot the poo poo for like 10 minutes.

i walk him to the door and he's like, "I hope we can be friends" which is the kinda bullshit you say to someone you plan to never see again

"do you mind turning around?"

he turns around and grab him by the shoulders and push my foot against his back and gently shove him out hte apartment onto the doorstep

i sez, "thanks. i always wanted to do that" and slam the door.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Thank you all for educating me on the London Tower Fire.

I didn't know much at all about it but it's good to know that people are horrible shits, not just in America but all over the place

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sleepy Ben did a Photoshop

lol

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Zas posted:

John Ellis Bush Exclamation Point

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

cumshitter posted:

one time i hooked up with a guy and to be honest i was pretty trashy looking at that point in time and the AC was broke in the run down shared apartment i was in at hte time. that definitely didn't help

he comes over, we're both obviously not into each other. we make small talk to pretend that the lack of instant sexual chemistry was actually a social call and shoot the poo poo for like 10 minutes.

i walk him to the door and he's like, "I hope we can be friends" which is the kinda bullshit you say to someone you plan to never see again

"do you mind turning around?"

he turns around and grab him by the shoulders and push my foot against his back and gently shove him out hte apartment onto the doorstep

i sez, "thanks. i always wanted to do that" and slam the door.

So are you a bug hunter or are your hookups safe

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

this is the good stuff

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
this one needs an update

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

this one needs an update

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cephalocidal posted:

So are you a bug hunter or are your hookups safe

safe

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
can someone post the jeb! compilation video. tia

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

ya

gently caress theresa may

my dick is already haunted enough I don't need Vecna/Thatcher making GBS threads up my cock ego rolls thx

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Good

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted: