Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I'm always amazed that Garrison has the self discipline to avoid giving Donald a tremendous bulge in these, given how every other aspect radiates "I need strong daddy to gently caress me"

Ben Garrison just wants a strong daddy to hold him in his arms at night and tell him everything will be OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Parity warning posted:

waht the gently caress

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cargo cult posted:

this is really the crux of it and why it's such an achievement (on top of all the other reasons)

i just loaded it up and oh man that music

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
when reporters were doing exit polls in hte montana election i was wondering which protrump exit quotes were garrison and i just assumed it was all of them

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

depends

aspiring socialite: jeb. you get in good with his mom and learn how to whip thoe bush boys across the finish line

oxy & wine wife: cruz. you step out on your closeted husband whenever you like and have children with a driven, moderately successful man

housewives of (city): newt. loving and fighting all day and night, possibly on the moon
ty
yeh cruz's wife does have an aura of i-take-rich-white-person-doctor-prescribed-drugs

lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
here a good 'shop idea: get a typical trump face from garrison and add it to a rob liefeld drawing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Washington (CNN)Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Friday that it's impossible for President Donald Trump to obstruct justice because of the fact that he's president.

"Technically, the President of the United States cannot obstruct justice," Gingrich said at the National Press Club in an event to promote his new book, "Understanding Trump." "The President of the United States is the chief executive officer of the United States. If he wants to fire the FBI director, all he's got to do is fire him."

However, Gingrich himself has in the past voted to impeach a president over such charges. While speaker of the House, Gingrich voted in 1998 to impeach President Bill Clinton on charges of obstruction of justice and perjury.

who better to know that tho? obviously he researched it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

Washington (CNN)Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Friday that it's impossible for President Donald Trump to obstruct justice because of the fact that he's president.

"Technically, the President of the United States cannot obstruct justice," Gingrich said at the National Press Club in an event to promote his new book, "Understanding Trump." "The President of the United States is the chief executive officer of the United States. If he wants to fire the FBI director, all he's got to do is fire him."

However, Gingrich himself has in the past voted to impeach a president over such charges. While speaker of the House, Gingrich voted in 1998 to impeach President Bill Clinton on charges of obstruction of justice and perjury.

Newt loving Gingrich of all people claiming that the President can't obstruct justice is just :discourse:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

newts a dillhole and i hope next time he snuggles up with a binturong on daytime tv it gives him a tropical disease

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

enough that he wanted Bill tossed out for it on sketchier charges lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I hope there's a series of these lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The Piss Tape Coverup Continues

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

that rapist is going to die a free man

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
how much do they know?
when did they find out?
how much ($)?
how much (piss)?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

everything trump's done has been to cover up the piss tape. now its mere hours till its release, what is he thinking, one can only wonder

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
newt just tells very obvious lies to media people who for some reason feel obligated to treat him as a credulous source and i kind of cant fault him for figuring out that news media is broken and stupid

like this is a dumb analogy but when i was, and still am, a nerd in high school i would read comics on the computers in our highschool library while i waited for the bus. the computers were supposed to be for schoolwork only. so im looking at dilbert cartoons and the teacher comes up and asks me if im doing schoolwork

i didnt even mean to lie and i thought it was obvious i was joking but i smiled and said "im doing research on the greatest authors of the 20th century." i fully expecfted to be told to leave. but she nodded and looked at dilbert and then moved on to kick the student next to me off the computers

people are dumb and newt is a dick but i cant fault newt for telling obvious lies to a credulous media. thats on them for treating a massive shitlord as if he has something worthy to say. like ideally they should be on their game enough to the point where none of us remember his name

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

like this is a dumb analogy but when i was, and still am, a nerd in high school i would read comics on the computers in our highschool library while i waited for the bus. the computers were supposed to be for schoolwork only. so im looking at dilbert cartoons and the teacher comes up and asks me if im doing schoolwork

i didnt even mean to lie and i thought it was obvious i was joking but i smiled and said "im doing research on the greatest authors of the 20th century." i fully expecfted to be told to leave. but she nodded and looked at dilbert and then moved on to kick the student next to me off the computers

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

everything trump's done has been to cover up the piss tape. now its mere hours till its release, what is he thinking, one can only wonder

Advisors: "please Donald, even if they have the piss tape, don't fire Rosenstein"
Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoUEQYjYgf4

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
has there ever been a dilbert/garfield/archie crossover, if not why not

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
in my defense this was back before scott thompson was just telling office jokes and didnt have an opinion on politics

and yes scott thompson is the gay guy from Kids in the Hall and you should be thinking of him all the time because hes amazing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite lines from the scott adams article about his home:

"that room is for the cat's cato boxes"

"i have four microwaves in case i want ot make a lot of popcorn at once"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lorn Wayne posted:

has there ever been a dilbert/garfield/archie crossover, if not why not

Archie has had crossovers w/ The Punisher & Predator.

just sayin'

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

the other thread does not exist

ur still posting in the other thread arent u

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

marital boredom​ stories sound hot

tbh its the sex after a coronary that has me hott an frisky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Orkin Mang posted:

i just loaded it up and oh man that music
:woop:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

def carson

i know a lot of people would be into brain surgery BDSM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

def carson

i know a lot of people would be into brain surgery BDSM

50 shades of grey matter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i listened to the scott adams interview on joe rogan's podcast and he backtracked on like everything he said trying to position himself as this sage standing at the fork in the road and predicting how things might go either way rather than being the big trump booster that he is

also he spent like 20 minutes explaining how he hosed up delivering a single line and did a dozen takes on NewsRadio. which ruled i love that show

fun story: i met andy dick once. i also met his child, who was like 3 years younger than me at the time. i was 9, he was like 6, and i had that innate child sense of "something is wrong" which you would obviously get from meeting andy dick's child

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

GobiasIndustries posted:

Archie has had crossovers w/ The Punisher & Predator.

just sayin'

hmm let me just google that and

:geno:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
google has a forums account so it can index the forums

does the secret service have a forums account

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lorn Wayne posted:

hmm let me just google that and

:geno:

Archie owns, Riverdale is a good CW show :colbert:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

that rapist is going to die a free man

business as usual in america

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

then come at me, for i've no intention of turning back~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
andy dick was a rising hollywood star who hosed up so hard he ended up living in one of those tool shacks Home Depot puts out in front of the doors before you enter the building. in his ex-wife's backyard

he used to have a radio show on howard stern's extra channel that Stern did nothing with and for no reason, he wasnt even being recorded by a camera it was just audio, he ate a roach that wandered into his shack

• Locked thread