Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lorn Wayne posted:

hmm let me just google that and

:geno:

Archie owns, Riverdale is a good CW show :colbert:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

that rapist is going to die a free man

business as usual in america

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

then come at me, for i've no intention of turning back~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
andy dick was a rising hollywood star who hosed up so hard he ended up living in one of those tool shacks Home Depot puts out in front of the doors before you enter the building. in his ex-wife's backyard

he used to have a radio show on howard stern's extra channel that Stern did nothing with and for no reason, he wasnt even being recorded by a camera it was just audio, he ate a roach that wandered into his shack

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

50 shades of grey matter

https://archiveofourown.org/tags/Brain%20Surgery/works

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
has trump blamed the london tower fire on radical muslims and accused sadiq khan of not running around screaming and flailing his arms about wildly yet?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

hmm let me just google that and

:geno:

yeh archie has a sense of humour about himself which is admirable

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cephalocidal posted:

A tenement block got coated in quick start fire logs and had no functioning sprinklers because the cost for flame retardant cladding was literally two pounds more per family unit than the tinder they slapped up. That's the value of (poor) human life, according to the Tories. <2£ per family. It went up like a goddamn wicker man and between 30 and 200 humans died, along with god only knows how many even more innocent pets. And their charred corpses are still sitting there in the middle of London because the burned out husk of the building is too unstable to safely enter.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

andy dick was a rising hollywood star who hosed up so hard he ended up living in one of those tool shacks Home Depot puts out in front of the doors before you enter the building. in his ex-wife's backyard

he used to have a radio show on howard stern's extra channel that Stern did nothing with and for no reason, he wasnt even being recorded by a camera it was just audio, he ate a roach that wandered into his shack

yeah he prob. shouldn't have helped kill Phil Hartman.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Cephalocidal posted:

A tenement block got coated in quick start fire logs and had no functioning sprinklers because the cost for flame retardant cladding was literally two pounds more per family unit than the tinder they slapped up. That's the value of (poor) human life, according to the Tories. <2£ per family. It went up like a goddamn wicker man and between 30 and 200 humans died, along with god only knows how many even more innocent pets. And their charred corpses are still sitting there in the middle of London because the burned out husk of the building is too unstable to safely enter.

you forgot the part where even in the supposedly corporate hellscape that is the USA that tenement block was a massive bag of fire code violations and the law would have opened the owners and managers to dozens if not hundreds of wrongful death civil suits and criminal negligence charges, but in the U.K. no one will face any sort of official fallout from this because technically no laws were broken! 🤷‍♀️

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

has trump blamed the london tower fire on radical muslims and accused sadiq khan of not running around screaming and flailing his arms about wildly yet?

he's ignored it like he does all murders that don't play into his narrative

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What happen to other tormp thread

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

Ben Carson

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

closed due to actionable threats against people under secret service protection

hope they let ur spawn visit u in prison, which is where we're all going

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
1488 trump thred evryday

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

It's being detained pending an investigation

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

closed due to actionable threats against people under secret service protection

hope they let ur spawn visit u in prison, which is where we're all going

mariana gets freed and trump thread closed for death threats, coincidence????

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

yeah he prob. shouldn't have helped kill Phil Hartman.

jon lovitz smashed his head into a bar counter and even andy dick knew he deserved it

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

mariana gets freed and trump thread closed for death threats, coincidence????

merry did 6/16

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
ZDR release the thread

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
another dumb story:

i have actor relatives in los angeles. they are not famous. you wouldnt know their names but you would probably recognize a few of them as recurring characters in shows you grew up watching

so a friend of one of them was in the Inspector Gadget movie and i got to go to the premiere of it it in a limousine. which was really cool. i wasnt actually 9 i was more like 14 at the time i think? thats where i met andy dicks kid

anyway i lived in the midwest at that point. i moved to LA at 19. at some minor social function a relative invited me to i saw Andy Dick. i went up to him and i wa slike, "hey, i met you at the Inspector Gadget premier! you know my relatives!"

he tells me we should hang out sometime. im really excited and i tell my relatives

"no cumshitter. youre legal to gently caress now. you dont want to meet andy dick. he wants to gently caress you. youre just lucky you met him before he got drunk"

"oh"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

jon lovitz smashed his head into a bar counter and even andy dick knew he deserved it

yeah on one hand I know he's an addict and feel for him, but on the other he also was p. directly responsible for killing phil hartman and his wife and has never really expressed regret about it so gently caress him.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
u should've hosed andy dick so u would have a story to tell, about loving andy dick

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

u should've hosed andy dick so u would have a story to tell, about loving andy dick

doesn't everyone have that story though?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the last post on the last page of the trump thread was actually the piss tape, i know i saw it

lowtax release the tape

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

another dumb story:

i have actor relatives in los angeles. they are not famous. you wouldnt know their names but you would probably recognize a few of them as recurring characters in shows you grew up watching

so a friend of one of them was in the Inspector Gadget movie and i got to go to the premiere of it it in a limousine. which was really cool. i wasnt actually 9 i was more like 14 at the time i think? thats where i met andy dicks kid

anyway i lived in the midwest at that point. i moved to LA at 19. at some minor social function a relative invited me to i saw Andy Dick. i went up to him and i wa slike, "hey, i met you at the Inspector Gadget premier! you know my relatives!"

he tells me we should hang out sometime. im really excited and i tell my relatives

"no cumshitter. youre legal to gently caress now. you dont want to meet andy dick. he wants to gently caress you. youre just lucky you met him before he got drunk"

"oh"

whats wrong with that

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
my only celebrity story is infinitely nerdier and lamer, you should feel proud cumshitter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

JosefStalinator posted:

whats wrong with that

you want to get hosed by andy dick?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
heard a bunch of losers protested a 300 year old play for some dumb reason

what up wit dat?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

you want to get hosed by andy dick?

i mean you can do worse

picky bastard

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Andy Dick's podcast with Dino Stamatopolous is not bad. Pretty good, even.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
cumshitter: if u ever write a memroir it shuld be called "Too Close For Cumfart: The Cumshitter Story"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

heard a bunch of losers protested a 300 year old play for some dumb reason

what up wit dat?

America

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
First time posting TRUMP! in a new thread:

TRUMP!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
if someone made a play where trump was jesus these dumbasses would complain cuz he aint white enugh

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
this trump guy could be bad news

• Locked thread